[NOC] Volcanic Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

What was your question, Kibler? I'm having trouble remembering things at the moment, but if you were the one who asked why I thought Bored seemed like a new player despite his grasp of theory, it was because even though he knew the theory, he didn't seem to be applying it properly, as in the conclusions he was arriving at seemed to be not very logical. He knew to look at wagons and stuff, but not about how important RVS is. This is based on my own personal experience, but I learnt scumhunting techniques (how to scumhunt) before I learnt how to do it well (or at least better). And I also thought that RVS was kind of useless early on, but as I played more games, I've been able to appreciate the role it plays.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are active in discussion, you can control the tempo of the game and lead it in ways you want it to go. Also it makes you look townier.

There is also a chance for this to backfire. Scum trying to be active may slip up if they're careless, or they'll say something that'll get everyone to jump on them. Sounds like a lousy gambit just for some D1 town credit.

Also I dislike how Pasadena is playing this "There is no scum intent behind my actions" defense which is like Invisible's exact defense.

Yeah, it's dumb. It was also dumb when Invisible did it. So tell me how I am still scummier than Invisible? Who has barely defended himself and done little contribution to scum hunting aside from defending himself?

Also, you need to get over yourself with my "unvote" of Invisible. If you can't understand why I would unvote him after he made me upset and then apologized about it, then maybe you need a lesson on emotions and why they fuck with your mafia play. At that point, I couldn't understand whether it was irritation that was blinding me to seeing more than there was, or if my emotions were making me unable to see the real case.

As for vote parking on enigma after I got back, I was irritated because of none of your damn business and I've been expecting more inactive people to chip in to this discussion. I was sorely disappointed, and irritated, and figured enigma needed a little incentive to show his face. Yes, I can see why it's weird. But like I'm just going to keep my displeasure silent. You also noted that Invisible did the same thing -- vote parked an inactive. How am I worse, seriously?

Moeblobs feels misrepresented by this! Moeblobs does not "blame" a wagon on anyone (wagons are just a collection of people voting for various reasons, most don't have a "leader"), but Moeblobs does think your original reason for voting was weak. Invisible making a show of having votes does not make him scum, as showy posts =/= scummy posts, as I have stated before.

Moeblobs did not see a wagon proper formed on Invisible until the vote by Pasadena! Your perception that you had a "fast wagon" is quite incorrect! If you look at the votecounts you will see that Bored had five votes to your two, until Pasadena switched and Moeblobs evened the score!

Moeblobs also notes, in light of this, that Pasadena's switch also was very opportunistic! Moeblobs will be keeping several adorable eyes on him! Moeblobs does not discriminate when trying to find scum on wagons, even it if is also a wagon Moeblobs is on the case for!

And that's not supposed to make me think that you're blaming the start of the wagon on me, conveniently ignoring that you yourself had jumped on the same wagon? Let's pretend that I didn't vote. If at the point I put a vote on was the start of a "wagon proper" on Invisible, then your vote would have been the one to have started the "wagon proper". So ... yeah. How am I supposed to not think you're blaming the wagon on me, seriously?

Moeblobs would also like to take this time to call you out on your waffling on Invisible. Invisible has only posted once between your unvote then vote on him, so it has apparently not taken much to sway your opinions on him. Moeblobs suspects you may be scum trying to sit on an easy mislynch! You are apparently not even reading him now either because he switched his vote off of you to vote a lurker, yet you criticize his vote on you!

I was not waffling. Also, I admit that I forgot that he had unvoted me to vote an inactive. I never claimed to remember everything. Does that make all the people who had ever forgotten a detail in their game scum? My thoughts on Invisible did not change. My reason for voting enigma, whether you think it's weak or not, is explained above and I will not repeat that.

Moeblobs would like to cite you as a secondary lynch choice now!

You're barely even pursuing your first lynch choice. Your vote is on Invisible, and yet from your words you think that I am worse than him. You had seemed to be quite easily swayed by his arguments and had shifted your attention to me, and your attention has primarily been on me. I am hardly only your "secondary" lynch choice compared to Invisible.

So why aren't you voting me? You clearly want me lynched. Then vote and stop being spineless. Or are you merely going to point fingers at me and never switch your vote because you know I'm a mislynch and don't want to be associated with it? Your case on me is more convincing than anything you had on Invisible. So I ask again -- why aren't you voting me?

Opportunistic as in "weak and jumpy". Or you can just read how Moeblobs has explained it above.

You can look at your own actions for "opportunistic behavior", because I believe you yourself has demonstrated the same.

Also, stop speaking in third person, seriously, or I will complain to Prims about it. I don't need yet another reason to want to smack you with a trout through my computer screen.

just got back from the 15th black crusade...... Creed stole my arms..... again....

OK enough of this depression rubbish, time to bring home the bacon.

Maple bacon. Bacon for the Bacon gods!

I'm going to keep my vote on Bored for a few reasons:

-They invoked the "If I was scum" argument. This a shitty argument and anyone who uses it should be summarily executed by being forced to listen to "Friday" on endless repeat.

-They're like an e-squid in the sense that when they're threatened, they reflexively launches a cloud of ink, or in this case walls of text, to confuse their predators/accusers. I see very little substance in their posts aside from condescending remarks, question marks, and a shambling defense. The first point leads to...

-They enjoy making condescending remarks and assumptions about what scum does. Comments such as "Think about it logically", and " Learn to observe people, not just see." , are generally aimed to shame people out of voting for someone, whereas the Chaos-approved way of doing that is by them making a reasonable case so-as to why they aren't scum, which I feel they haven't done. The second part goes hand-in hand with the stop using that useless Horus's "If I was scum" argument.

-Their vote on Space Marine was incredibly weak given that at the time SM voted it was still not yet end of RVS. Voting SM because they're loyalist scum is acceptable. Voting SM because they may switch their vote in the future is not, and it appears to this wide-eyed wanderer warrior that it is a poor excuse for an OMGUS vote.

-By Khorne, stop abusing that damn question mark key. By spamming questions you're forcing other players to either intentionally waste their time in answering them all, or risk being called out for ignoring what they may believe is a rhetorical question. Not helpful play.

I am not sure what to think of Pasa vs Invisible aside from the fact that I don't like either of them seeing as both of them invoked the bloody IIWS argument. I'd rather a Pasa lynch over an Invisible lynch at this point in time as Pasa just looks worse with every passing post (post with the third spoiler directed towards Moeblobs strikes me as unneccessary and uncalled for) while Invisi's tone has improved considerably in their past few posts. Of course, I'd rather a bored lynch over them both, but since I never get what I want...

ATM I'd like to hear more from Byakuya's Bankai, and bored to actually provide something that is helpful.

Also Mormegil, your green is showing if you believe Darros is a new player.

Pedit: I was going to say a bit more, but read some of the text in my above remarks on bored, and read this:

[spoiler=For Pasadena] Calm down, pasa. Mafia is not always srsbsns.

The fake PR thing is an attempt to add levity to the atmosphere. Treat it as such.

And lighten up, please. I feel like you're going to ruin the experience if you get angry over every single thing.

Though if this is a trolling spoiler, well played.

I'm not sure how much Kibler cared about the answer to his question, but I dislike that he chose to come in to restate that question and then leave without commenting at all on anything else that had happened in those two pages. Was the question really that important?

PRs become unwelcome after a while. I dropped mine once the game began because it interferes with my ability to make proper cases. Also, I believe that if you are asked to drop your RPing, then it is only polite to do so.

And yes, I do look worse with every passing post. Do you know why? It's is because I am ANGRY. I'm angry that half of the player base is inactive and not doing anything. I am angry that this wagon on me has escalated over minor stuff and nobody is listening to me at all. I'm angry over things that are none of your business. Basically, I'm very angry and it's showing in my posts, and I can't just ignore stuff especially if it's directed at me because that's not advancing the game state any.

I'm honestly not sure what I am doing wrong, why what I am doing wrong is worse than what everyone else is doing wrong, and it feels that everyone is just poking at me right now because I'm the most obvious person and being lazy. And you know what, I want you to try being me right now and see if you don't get angry. I am trying my hardest, and everyone sees me as scum for it. If I'm just going to distract from the town by trying, then why bother even trying at all?

And that's not supposed to make me think that you're blaming the start of the wagon on me, conveniently ignoring that you yourself had jumped on the same wagon? Let's pretend that I didn't vote. If at the point I put a vote on was the start of a "wagon proper" on Invisible, then your vote would have been the one to have started the "wagon proper". So ... yeah. How am I supposed to not think you're blaming the wagon on me, seriously?
"Blaming" is only as much as "pointing out you were the third vote on the wagon". You have only misinterpreted the post of Moeblobs With Hats. The first paragraph of the quote of Moeblobs With Hats is a statement about the game. The second paragraph of the quote of Moeblobs is an observation about your vote.
I was not waffling. Also, I admit that I forgot that he had unvoted me to vote an inactive. I never claimed to remember everything. Does that make all the people who had ever forgotten a detail in their game scum? My thoughts on Invisible did not change. My reason for voting enigma, whether you think it's weak or not, is explained above and I will not repeat that.

Moeblobs With Hats thinks you are totally waffling! Why would you drop Invisible over his apology then go right back to voting him two of your posts later?
You're barely even pursuing your first lynch choice. Your vote is on Invisible, and yet from your words you think that I am worse than him. You had seemed to be quite easily swayed by his arguments and had shifted your attention to me, and your attention has primarily been on me. I am hardly only your "secondary" lynch choice compared to Invisible.
Moeblobs With Hats has stated plenty of reasons to vote Invisible and does not need to constantly post about Invisible to feel justified in the vote Moeblobs has placed!
So why aren't you voting me? You clearly want me lynched. Then vote and stop being spineless. Or are you merely going to point fingers at me and never switch your vote because you know I'm a mislynch and don't want to be associated with it? Your case on me is more convincing than anything you had on Invisible. So I ask again -- why aren't you voting me?
Moeblobs With Hats does not constantly question your weak and unsure stances for players on which you set votes for!

...Oh wait, Moeblobs With Hats DOES constantly do this! Moelobs With Hats thinks you are trying too hard to find scum intent through implied self-criticism and expecting others to vote you for it! Moeblobs With Hats is still satisfied with the vote she has placed on Invisible! Moeblobs With Hats has dealt with accusations like this before and will not be intimidated by such a shifty defense!

You can look at your own actions for "opportunistic behavior", because I believe you yourself has demonstrated the same.
Passive aggressive threats do not deter the indomitable spirits of the Moeblobs With Hats!
And yes, I do look worse with every passing post. Do you know why? It's is because I am ANGRY. I'm angry that half of the player base is inactive and not doing anything. I am angry that this wagon on me has escalated over minor stuff and nobody is listening to me at all. I'm angry over things that are none of your business. Basically, I'm very angry and it's showing in my posts, and I can't just ignore stuff especially if it's directed at me because that's not advancing the game state any.

I'm honestly not sure what I am doing wrong, why what I am doing wrong is worse than what everyone else is doing wrong, and it feels that everyone is just poking at me right now because I'm the most obvious person and being lazy. And you know what, I want you to try being me right now and see if you don't get angry. I am trying my hardest, and everyone sees me as scum for it. If I'm just going to distract from the town by trying, then why bother even trying at all?

Stop whining and scumhunt! Of course you look bad because you are constantly complaining now about the votes on your wagon! Wait... did you not just get finished chewing out Invisible for the same thing? Moeblobs With Hats shakes many adorable heads in shame!
Pasadena's tone is starting to read more town to me if only because the anger in it seems to be more genuine than fake. I'll reread tomorrow and decide further on this, but for the moment I'm going to sleep.
Moeblobs With Hats would like to remind you that ~emotion is townie~ is not actually an accurate statement.

...Pasadena only makes himself look more tempting for Moeblobs to vote now! Moeblobs With Hats must persevere!

no

There is also a chance for this to backfire. Scum trying to be active may slip up if they're careless, or they'll say something that'll get everyone to jump on them. Sounds like a lousy gambit just for some D1 town credit.

So? That doesn't mean they can't or wouldn't do it. Poor execution doesn't mean it's a bad strategy.

I don't find Invisible's wagon based in any grounds, he made a smartass remark during RVS and somehow this warranted real, serious votes? Saying he's only been defending himself is not indicative of his posts, he thinks that the wagon switch from Bored to him is poorly supported and opportunistic. This wagon was started off of a remark that I read as a joke and continued to escalate because the target in question didn't take it seriously and is going "Guys are you serious this wagon is terrible."

I dunno what to say to your outburst, inactivity is shitty but getting so mad about it doesn't really help, and getting mad at me doesn't either. Senbonzakura isn't really inactive, he just pops in to unvote, say "X is scummy but fuck voting #yolo"

I dunno what to tell you, man.

Ok, lets address some points from Fail one at a time, shall we? (No, this is not a question I expect people to answer Fail. It is in fact rhetorical. I realize that by pointing this out you may accuse me of shaming people more, but ah well)

"given that Bored sort of flipped out and spawned walls and walls of words"

Right. Please give an instance of me "flipping out". My posting of walls is in fact not me flipping out, but me writing posts that I've thought through and processed and then decided to post. It is not me flipping out. There isn't the negative emotion in them that is implied by that term. So please either come up with evidence of me flipping out, or come up with better wording.

I'm going to keep my vote on Bored for a few reasons:

-They invoked the "If I was scum" argument. This a shitty argument and anyone who uses it should be summarily executed by being forced to listen to "Friday" on endless repeat

Mmmm. Now, I'm going to ask a question. Why is this any less of a shitty argument than you saying that something I've said is a shitty argument and I should be lynched for it without giving reasons behind it? Now, if I had simply said "if I was scum I would do this but I didn't so I'm not scum" and nothing else, I might see where you're coming from. But, it was merely a piece in my argument. Therefore, you taking out only this and ignoring everything else I said makes me think that you're just lazy and not reading my posts fully.

.-They're like an e-squid in the sense that when they're threatened, they reflexively launches a cloud of ink, or in this case walls of text, to confuse their predators/accusers. I see very little substance in their posts aside from condescending remarks, question marks, and a shambling defense. The first point leads to..

I write walls of text because those walls of text are important. They are not meant to confuse, they are not meant to cloud. They are meant to give my thoughts and explain why I did what I did. If you see very little substance, perhaps you should reread them.

.-They enjoy making condescending remarks and assumptions about what scum does. Comments such as "Think about it logically", and " Learn to observe people, not just see." , are generally aimed to shame people out of voting for someone, whereas the Chaos-approved way of doing that is by them making a reasonable case so-as to why they aren't scum, which I feel they haven't done. The second part goes hand-in hand with the stop using that useless Horus's "If I was scum" argument.

Anything that I say that is similar to those two quotes that you said are simply me roleplaying someone else and as such can be ignored. I thought I had mentioned that early on, but now see that I was remiss in doing so. For this I apologize. I did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings and would feel horrible if I did. Never once did I intend those comments to switch someone's opinions, they were simply flavor.

-Their vote on Space Marine was incredibly weak given that at the time SM voted it was still not yet end of RVS. Voting SM because they're loyalist scum is acceptable. Voting SM because they may switch their vote in the future is not, and it appears to this wide-eyed wanderer warrior that it is a poor excuse for an OMGUS vote.

Ah. Well. It would have been a weak vote if in fact SM had been voting in RVS. But instead, he placed a serious vote down on me. As such, I took it as if we were out of RVS since the vote seemed completely serious to me. Therefore, this statement is completely and utterly useless and false.

-By Khorne, stop abusing that damn question mark key. By spamming questions you're forcing other players to either intentionally waste their time in answering them all, or risk being called out for ignoring what they may believe is a rhetorical question. Not helpful play.

Every question I ask that is not rhetorical has a reason. Either suck it up and deal with it or continue complaining, but I'm not going to stop asking what I feel are important questions.

As for other reads,

Pasadena I read as town largely because of the emotions I'm reading and the way that he dealt with his Invisible vote. He acknowledged that his judgement was possibly cloudy and as such backed off until he could be sure he was making a decision he was ok with. He could have easily just stayed on Invisible and probably received little to no negative attention for it. This, combined with the way he's been interacting with others is giving me a town vibe from him.

##Unvote

I'm actually quite happy with Space Marine right now. In fact, I think he might be on to something with Flaming.

Flaming jumped on my bandwagon super late with completely rehased reasons that had already been dealt with multiple times at that point. To me, it looks like he was just looking at who had been voted for and hopped on what he hoped was a safe wagon. That, combined with his utter misrepresentation of my reactions to people's votes on me makes me quite happy to put my vote here.

##Vote:Flaming Hot

Okay, did a full re-read, started up a thoughts quicktopic, starting to feel a lot more in-control about what's going on in the wagons I haven't been centrally involved with up to this point. I don't think it would be completely productive for me to just paste my self-notes/summary, but there are a few things I felt were kind of important that I wanted to bring back the light of day on. If I missed where they were addressed, it will be most helpful and informative to point them out. (underlined things are taken from my thoughts/summaries verbatim)

Pasadena's #72 is a conspicuous move over to vote on Invisible, echoing some of Pocket Ace's earlier reasons.

for the record that is

Invisible, why do you feel the need to discredit the votes made against you when none of them, as far as I can tell, are serious? I don't like your reaction to the votes at all. ##Unvote, ##Vote: Invisible

[some back and forth with bored

##Unvote

##Vote: Invisible

I still find it odd the way you need to show how "cool" you are with votes on you. Are you scum, trying to act overly town by not making a big deal over getting votes?

Now we come to a more recent post

Pasadena #118 she moves back onto Invisible: preemptively counters expected "where is scum intent" retorts by framing "where is town intent". I actually really like this. Points out the incredible similarities between her initial vote on Invisible and Pocket Ace's initial vote, yet notices that Invisible never went after Pocket Ace. Minor postscript where she grumbles about Moeblobs, not entirely relevant to today's lynch, we're not lynching Moeblobs.

Moving beyond that, there's also the serious point that Invisible isn't actively going through the history and trying to sort things out. Invisible isn't actively scumhunting, or trying to drive his main lynch target. Pasadena is putting a lot more effort into this game, and that's a good thing. Sure it's possible she's only putting in effort because she's a scum up against the ropes, but to be honest I don't honestly think that's the case. If forced to choose between Pasadena and Invisible right now, over who I would want lynched, I couldn't in good faith put Pasadena up before the firing squad. It just ain't right.

In other news, I'm happy to see Bored has come around a little. In fact, I'm just glad to see he's still interested in posting, and putting together some decent walls and opinions. Unlike a certain other poster from earlier game who got involved and just left *cough* flaming hot *cough My pretty solid gut level suspicion about Flaming just gets stronger and stronger the longer he stays away from the thread. Following that late, weak wagon ride, it feels like he's honestly just hoping his shit vote will be forgotten in the ongoing firestorm between Invisible, Pasadena, and everybody else jumping in to weigh in on the situation.

For this reason, I pretty much have to disagree with Failbaddon, (though I suppose that's to be expected, as he's Chaos scum). Whether or not my vote was still in the RVS is at best nebulous. There's no doubt that it (and the associated developments) is what propelled things out of RVS though. I do agree that Bored makes too many assumptions about how scum will be playing the game, but I've already pointed that out. I honestly didn't think the questions were that bad, and the roleplay fluff stopped being an issue after their first post, when they realized "oh shit, it's serious time".

Speaking of, the following part of my post is perhaps by far the most single most serious part of it.

Maple bacon. Bacon for the Bacon gods!

Syrup for the Syrup Throne.

The second part goes hand-in hand with the stop using that useless Horus's "If I was scum" argument.[/size][/color]

But Horus was scum. And a heretic. The Emperor showed him too much mercy.

As for other reads,

Pasadena I read as town largely because of the emotions I'm reading and the way that he dealt with his Invisible vote. He acknowledged that his judgement was possibly cloudy and as such backed off until he could be sure he was making a decision he was ok with. He could have easily just stayed on Invisible and probably received little to no negative attention for it. This, combined with the way he's been interacting with others is giving me a town vibe from him.

That's the problem I have with him, he voted Invisible only because "his emotions made him do it by impulse". Besides, if you think he wouldn't get any negative attention for it, you should read Moeblobs with Hats' (I need a macro for that name, honestly) posts more. I'm giving him credit because I can see Pasadena is angry and didn't do anything bad before.

I'm actually quite happy with Space Marine right now. In fact, I think he might be on to something with Flaming.

Flaming jumped on my bandwagon super late with completely rehased reasons that had already been dealt with multiple times at that point. To me, it looks like he was just looking at who had been voted for and hopped on what he hoped was a safe wagon. That, combined with his utter misrepresentation of my reactions to people's votes on me makes me quite happy to put my vote here.

##Vote:Flaming Hot

To be honest, you've been saying the same thing over and over again in your walls of text, only explaining further and going back to the same argument again. I don't see how your defense to Failbaddon is meaningful, since you basically told him to go read your motives again. Still, I don't expect anything else from you, since that's what you genuinely believe in and you'll just use your argument over and over again if poked, like an NPC who'll tell you the same scripted conversation if the player picks the wrong choice. The reason I'm not voting you is because I think it'd be counter-productive.

Pasadena #118 she moves back onto Invisible: preemptively counters expected "where is scum intent" retorts by framing "where is town intent". I actually really like this. Points out the incredible similarities between her initial vote on Invisible and Pocket Ace's initial vote, yet notices that Invisible never went after Pocket Ace. Minor postscript where she grumbles about Moeblobs, not entirely relevant to today's lynch, we're not lynching Moeblobs.

Why are you so sure of that? The game's just begun. If you narrow down your choices to only the most voted players, you'll eventually lead yourself to a Bad Ending. Do not judge so hastily. Besides, this sounds like a soft defense to Moeblobs, at least to me.

For now, I'll prod Senbonzakura (I also need a macro for this) for comming in, calling someone scummy just for something he noticed on page 1 (a lot of things happened by now) and leaving suddenly. I understand that Bleach is well known for it's absurd amounts of fillers, but that's pretty uncool either way. I also have a lot of things to do, but I tried to keep up my pace within the game, so I won't take this as an excuse. Letting you go untouched is like letting lazy scum vote someone for an old and opportunistic reason and fly past the radar.

##Vote: Senbonzakura

Frank Lucas's posts read like he is trying to setup mislynches. He makes a one-off about how he doesn't think this is town infighting because apparently it looks genuine. What about it looks genuine? It's not like busing and D1 mafia slapfights have never happened. Also, it's hard to not attack people on your wagon when like half the active players are voting you.

Also, why do you think that Pasadena backing off and voting an inactive is acceptable? (I saw him lurking too, but if he never posts he will be subbed like he is right now)

PS

fuq u u suk@mafia kill urself n nevr cum bak fgt

PPS

I fucked your mother.

How am I trying to set-up mislynches? Because I think that based on their interactions, Invisible looks like scum and Pasadena looks like town? I don't think I ever said anything looked "genuine", I'm just trying to interpret their interactions to scumhunt, since you know, that's kinda what this game is about for town. So what if they're trying to bus each other? You do realize that would mean that Invisible would flip scum? And just because Invisible flips scum, that doesn't necessarily clear Pasadena, since she can always do something scummy later in the game. And like I said, there's nothing wrong with defending yourself, or even attacking some of the people on your wagon, but if that's all you're doing, and the ratio between defending yourself (which someone brought up as not even a great defense) and scumhunting (which in this case is a quick sentence about two people and that's it) isn't good, then that's definitely a bit suspicious. Invisible has barely scumhunt so far, especially compared to the other active players.

PS

fuq u fgt say tht to my fce fker

PPS

;/

Also, I didn't mind Pasadena's unvote because it was largely due to emotion, and in this case I think emotion is a null tell and not something to really harp her for.

Mormegil is town for dissing Bleach

Votecount 1.4

Invisible (3) - Moeblobs With Hats, Frank Lucas, Pasadena

Flaming Hot (3) - enigma, Space Marine, Bored

Bored (2) - Failbaddon, Flaming Hot

Pasadena (2) - Brian Kibler, Pocket Ace

Senbonzakura (2) - Invisible, Mormegil

Not Voting: Paperclip, Senbonzakura

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have about 25 hours and 30 minutes left in the day.

enigma is in need of a sub. Senbonzakura has been prodded. Flaming Hot was unable to post for the past day so I'm cutting him some slack.

im gay

Edited by Priam

I don't find Invisible's wagon based in any grounds, he made a smartass remark during RVS and somehow this warranted real, serious votes? Saying he's only been defending himself is not indicative of his posts, he thinks that the wagon switch from Bored to him is poorly supported and opportunistic. This wagon was started off of a remark that I read as a joke and continued to escalate because the target in question didn't take it seriously and is going "Guys are you serious this wagon is terrible."

Moeblobs has cited several reasons why Moeblobs can justify a vote on Invisible. Most importantly because Invisible is not actually scumhunting and his votes are either lazy or reactionary to others voting him.

You know what I don't like? Double standards.

For now, I'll prod Senbonzakura (I also need a macro for this) for comming in, calling someone scummy just for something he noticed on page 1 (a lot of things happened by now) and leaving suddenly. I understand that Bleach is well known for it's absurd amounts of fillers, but that's pretty uncool either way. I also have a lot of things to do, but I tried to keep up my pace within the game, so I won't take this as an excuse. Letting you go untouched is like letting lazy scum vote someone for an old and opportunistic reason and fly past the radar.

So this is similar to the reasoning behind my current vote, right? It's slightly better explained, but let's look at something else.

his votes are either lazy or reactionary to others voting him.

(I'm making the implication that Moeblobs thinks my Sen vote is lazy)

So why is it that I'm suspicious for making a vote on Sen for similar reasons, but Mormegil gets away with it (and considering they did it after I did)? I want an answer.

brb reading thread again because there should be more things to look at but I wanted to get this out there first

Why are you so sure of that? The game's just begun. If you narrow down your choices to only the most voted players, you'll eventually lead yourself to a Bad Ending. Do not judge so hastily. Besides, this sounds like a soft defense to Moeblobs, at least to me.

Would you prefer me to come out and make a "hard defense"? Okay, here goes: I have a town read on Moeblobs, at the moment.

I copypasted some lines from my personal thoughts topic, and the language struck you as absolutist? Big deal. All that means is, if I have my way, there's not going to be a Moeblobs lynch today. Also, to my knowledge nobody has ever voted her, outside of potential RVS I may have forgotten, and there's honestly no way I foresee a complete reversal in the final 24 hours left to us today. Does my statement really seem so inaccurate to you?

Can things develop, my opinion on TouhouLadies change, and is a lynch on her plausible in the days to come? Anything is possible man.

More importantly though, was that seriously what struck you as the most important part of my post? The only thing worth replying to?

##Unvote, ##Vote: Invisible

As I said earlier, Pasadena reads tonally town to me (I know emotion is a null-tell and all that, but I don't feel good with voting Pasadena atm.

Invisible on the other hand hasn't had a post where he isn't defending himself for quite a while. He also unvoted Pasadena for no apparent reason, as I didn't really see any posts of his where he said he was feeling better about Pasadena. Instead he chose to just vote Sen for the empty unvote. I stated that I disliked that action earlier, and I'll restate it. I can see Kibler's point that the initial reason for the wagon wasn't that great- I voted him back then as a mainly RVS/ED1 vote, but the fact that he's had almost no posts with scumhunting despite being one of the more active posters in the thread is scummy, at this point.

(I'm making the implication that Moeblobs thinks my Sen vote is lazy)

So why is it that I'm suspicious for making a vote on Sen for similar reasons, but Mormegil gets away with it (and considering they did it after I did)? I want an answer.

This is true (both that the Sen vote was lazy and Morm did it after you), and to be honest I haven't been reading the thread very carefully or I would have pointed that out. But this sort of defence (what I'm doing is bad, but this other person is doing it too!!!!) is a crappy defence.

Space I'm gonna have to disagree with your townread on Moeblobs actually, and here's why real quick:

-Voteparked me most of the phase

-Is trying to find reasons for their pet case imo (see double standards point above)

-The whole thing about "where is your vote going" re Pasa actually smells like "trying to help things along" and something about it is pinging me

-They aren't explaining why I'm a better lynch then Pasa that they harped on about earlier (source)

You get the point. That said I can't argue against that they are trying to scumhunt, so MOeblobs is decidedly neutral to me until something comes up to change my mind in either direction

This is true (both that the Sen vote was lazy and Morm did it after you), and to be honest I haven't been reading the thread very carefully or I would have pointed that out. But this sort of defence (what I'm doing is bad, but this other person is doing it too!!!!) is a crappy defence.

It's not a defense?????????? It's an attack on Moeblobs for faulty logic.

Also I don't have to explicitly state that I feel better about someone in the thread to change my vote don't I? Holy hell I hate SF mafia sometimes

Fine here's my theory: I misrepped Pasa a bit and their content has been stepped up a bit, and so hence I don't think they're scum anymore. Okay?