Best pairing for Eirika?

Arceus

119 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pairing would you like to have for Eirika?

Me and a friend (Chrom's Archie) were talking about which pairing would be best for Eirika, and I came up with an idea to do a poll!

Here are the choices:

Eirika X Lyon: As we all know, Lyon has unrequited love for Eirika, but then again, he's the bad guy and he is controlled by darkness, it still is a nice pairing.

What would happen if Eirika found out and confessed her love to the prince of Grado (Not that it would happen)?

Eirika X Seth: Another pairing with the Princess (Now Queen) of Renais, and her faithful knight, Seth.

According to the supports, he said that he was merely a knight in comparison to Eirika, will this support take the lead?

Eirika X Saleh: I don't know much about them, so I'll just say they are a great pairing.

Eirika X Valter: See above.

Eirika X Forde: See above.

Eirika X Innes: I like how he challenges Ephraim, and when they tie, she accepts his love for her and becomes the Queen of Frelia.

In my opinion, it's a nice pairing.

Eirika X Integrity: ....Well, Integ added this...unusual pairing, ummm...is it nice? I guess so.

*votes*

Remember, you can only vote once, for only one of them.

EDIT: Oh, and for Lyon, it's more like a "what if" pairing.

It seems that Seth is still taking the lead!

Am I regretting adding the new choices?

I dunno....only time will tell.

And now everybody is mad at me....

But I don't care.

100 Replies! Thank you so much!

Keep on voting!

MODEDIT2: i'm sorry narga edited the poll and i don't have the privileges to override him

Heh, well....It's okay. It was a bit....surprising, that's all.

Edited by Serge Dusk Herzen

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, doesn't Lyon come back to life at the end? That's how I always took that cutscene, since Eirika looks too ridiculously happy for it to be a memory IMO.

Anyway, Seth. He got dat silver lance to give her. Now that I'm done being crass, definitely Seth. He's like the perfect husband, and as Cucco Jump said, their support is adorable.

As much as I like Seth, and I always pair Eirika with Seth, I like her with Lyon. Had Lyon not been easily corrupted, I always liked Lyon as a character despite his "representation as evil". Much like Ephraim I would have fought tooth and nail to get one of my best friends back, and for that, I chose Lyon. Something about childhood friends just makes it all that more awesome. So...Eirika X Lyon, but I like both either way.

yes I am the Archie umm I picked Lyon because she did not

She did not what?

why is there no eirika/ephraim option

Because I (and pretty much everyone here) don't like incest.

Go do your own poll if you want it so badly.

Edited by eCut
Don't double post; edit button is there for a reason.

Between those two, I prefer Eirika/Seth. Eirika/Lyon is sweet if I'm not paying attention to the sad ending.

My favorite pairing for Eirika is Innes, though~ :o

Between those two, I prefer Eirika/Seth. Eirika/Lyon is sweet if I'm not paying attention to the sad ending.

My favorite pairing for Eirika is also Innes but in the matter of this, I'll go with Eirika/Seth as well.

Eirika/Lyon would be am interesting ending to the game despite the fact that it wasn't ment to be. It would be like a tragic ending of acceptance that your loved one is gone.. Like Matthew/Leila

I like incest.

Seriously, Raven?! Now?!

Well, excluding you, Raven.

Yeah, I like how he challenges Ephraim to win her heart, and then they tie, but Eirika accepts his love for her and becomes the Queen of Frelia.

So challenge me maybe?

Eirika X Lyon.

I'm a sucker for sad love stories.

Besides I never saw Eirika and Seth as a romantic relation.

And it may also be because it kinda remember KentXLyn

It's all right, you're not on your own.

It seems that most of the replies come from incestuous nice people.

I might even add a few more options, depending on what the voters wrote.

Edited by Serge Dusk Herzen

I think Eirika and Valter make a cute couple.

Valter says a lot of sweet things about Eirika. He calls her "strong", "beautiful", "a ripe little peach".

I chose Lyon just to deny Seth*, but I prefer to put her with Saleh. He's friends with a dragon - that makes him awesome. ADD A SALEH OPTION.

*Seth's a bit of a dick, really, isn't he? Especially to Ephraim. "They're not cheering for you," when he's just won back his country and is being celebrated as the new king. Totally uncalled for, Seth. He's so not gonna let you marry his sister for that.

I do like his awesome moment in 'It's a Trap!', though: "And why... Why do you conceal a blade within your doublet?"

Edited by Murdok Dracul

Ah, Ephraim is so tempting...

Hmm... The Yuri fan in me wants me to support Eirika X l'Arachel,

but the only relationship I really saw as love was Eirika X Lyon. So, I maintain my vote.