Imagine Yourself as a Parent

Sundus64

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I imagine myself to be a doting mom since I absolutely adore kids.

But then I see myself with my 6 year old sister when it comes to studying and realize...I might be super Nazi strict when it comes to studies. Curse of the Asian blood? Oh and my short temper. Oh, that silly short temper.

...Yeah, I'm going to hold off on the parenting thing til much much later lol

Mostly because you're infertile, being a clone and all.

But hey, at least you didn't live to die of old age at like forty. So there's that.

Okay I laughed.

Take this world, and with your own two hands, fashion it into a place where your children can be happy

I don't know about you guys but I would love to see my own off spring. I mean it's a part of me and I get to do whatever I want with it and promise to make it the best ones ever and make everyone love them and teach them about respect and everything. I came up with this, since i am out of the USA for 3 years don't blame me for my English, okayyyy?

So much more than just a dream

Before I know you came to me

Now I know what I hold, it's than anything

What do yall think?

Or just forever alone.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Just another way of saying "I'm a pessimistic coward".

I'm actually being merciful.

Take this world, and with your own two hands, fashion it into a place where your children can be happy

Then children turn to adults.

Part of the beauty of children, humanity, and indeed all lifeforms is that they grow, yes, and with your own children you get to help them along the way. How cool is that right?

Part of the beauty of children, humanity, and indeed all lifeforms is that they grow, yes, and with your own children you get to help them along the way. How cool is that right?

^^^^^^

This is like the freaking best part about having kids.

You're saving yourself time and effort when you could be doing better things all those years instead of having to deal with the burden of taking care of another lifeform.

Now you're just being selfish xb First you try saying you're doing it because you care then you're going to call a human being (who would be your own kid) a waste of your time. I'm starting to wonder who you are truly thinking of when considering this...

Edited by Freohr Datia

You're saving yourself time and effort when you could be doing better things all those years instead of having to deal with the burden of taking care of another lifeform.

If only your parents had the same attitude towards having children, before they had you...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I am bleeding that was so edgy.