The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

An old lord from an old game should not be in FE13, unless you're Sigurd.

and then Marth was actually Lucina

also uh why are we voting marth hes made like two posts, one seemed to be a joke vote and the other was unrelated to the game like completely what

actually Iunno about the second post since I have no idea what an FF is but it seems unrelated

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, yeah. Compared to Roy only.

##Vote: Marth

An old lord from an old game should not be in FE13, unless you're Sigurd.

Rapier, you do not joke vote someone so late into the phase when he is already at L-3. Doing so is horribly opportunistic and scummy.

##Unvote: Bluedoom

##Vote: Rapier

Been 24 hours and we're still in RVS...

##Unvote, ##Vote: Mancer

Some of his comments have seemed almost too clueless and his attack against Rapier is sort of exaggerated as well. While It's likely, if only because of the size of it, that someone on the Mancer wagon is scum, and also because they'd want to blend in, but nothing actually makes the Rapier vote worse than any of the other Marth votes. If it is in fact a joke vote, then how is the vote opportunistic? Which "opportunity" is he taking advantage of? Marth isn't actually likely to be lynched, as you yourself pointed out.

and then Marth was actually Lucina

actually Iunno about the second post since I have no idea what an FF is but it seems unrelated

FF- Final Fantasy.

Ok so uh I'm supposed to react to votes stacked on me as a pressure wagon? Welllll okkkkkkkk guys you can just do that right there while I active-lurk the thread/ sarcasm

Mancer why are you asking Elieson to target me anyway? Got a good reason for that?

I chose Marth because I thought that he was unlikely to be lynched despite the vote stacking. It's more of another level of pressure vote on him to respond to the current wagon on him.

Before you ask why I thought you were unlikely to be lynched, it's because the wagon on you was a pressure wagon that happened during RVS that is unlikely to form an actual lynch.

On the same topic, Bluedoom, what do you think of Prims wanting Elieson to target BBM?

the vote opportunistic? Which "opportunity" is he taking advantage of? Marth isn't actually likely to be lynched, as you yourself pointed out.

It makes it worse, at least to me, because of the post that Rapier made following that vote:

If Marth is scum, it's game over for them since they can't keep playing without a Lord character.

Genius logic.

Makes me feel that he was really gunning out for a lynch on Bluedoom. Or it might just be me being oversensitive to it.

Before you ask why I thought you were unlikely to be lynched, it's because the wagon on you was a pressure wagon that happened during RVS that is unlikely to form an actual lynch.

On the same topic, Bluedoom, what do you think of Prims wanting Elieson to target BBM?

No, I know you thought I wasn't gonna be lynched. But regardless why did you want Elieson to target me?

Also I really don't know why prims wants Elieson to target BBM, he should answer that as well.

What? Rapier's post immediately after his vote was completely a joke and doesn't seem like he's gunning for a lynch at all. In fact, had he given a real reason to lynch Marth and put him at L-2, that would have been opportunistic. Your attack against Rapier seems overeager, so my vote stays.

That's some pretty serious pressure for this early in the game. Anyway, I have no idea what Elieson is doing, but I'm going to assume he has some reason for it. If nothing else it gives us something to talk about.

##Elieson-On: BBM

##Vote: Aerox

Just saying, but we really wouldn't want to target a claimed Miller with any role/ability.

Investigative roles should obviously not target a Miller, other town roles like Doctor or Roleblocker should also not target claimed Millers cause their abilities are better used elsewhere.

I think Prims and Kay deserve a look at as to why they want BBM targeted.

What? Rapier's post immediately after his vote was completely a joke and doesn't seem like he's gunning for a lynch at all. In fact, had he given a real reason to lynch Marth and put him at L-2, that would have been opportunistic. Your attack against Rapier seems overeager, so my vote stays.

Wait what? It is opportunistic if there isn't much good reasons behind a vote that lynches or hammers someone. If there's a real reason behind the vote, then it's not opportunism.

The way Rapier just dumps a vote and leaves Bluedoom at L-2 when it is already known that Bluedoom has a lot of votes already makes me think of scum who try to push large wagons into a hammer.

Just saying, but we really wouldn't want to target a claimed Miller with any role/ability.

Investigative roles should obviously not target a Miller, other town roles like Doctor or Roleblocker should also not target claimed Millers cause their abilities are better used elsewhere.

Because based on what Eli said, his role is something that will have a visible effect, so none of those. If we're testing something like a Silencer, best target with the current level of information is the guy with a dubious claim.

BBM why are you hard defending Rapier? That's really weird dude, it still wouldn't make sense for Rapier to just ' joke' along and vote me for the lulz, that's actually scummy since he's not doing anything otherwise. Ftr Scum do tend to be not serious and then pass it off as ' I was just joking!' so I don't see why Rapier's clean.

BTW Mancer I am not sure how asking Elieson to target me would ever pressure me. I can't have a legit reaction to a joke wagon, especially when the reason is made VERY fuckin' obvious to me.

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

That's some weird defending you're doing there. Don't really like Mancer's reasoning for his ' actions against me' either though.

So I won't be here for tomorrow and probably most of sunday.

I'm apparently gonna end up missing mostly all of day 1. At least to my knowledge.

I'm going to visit my mom for the weekend and I'm pretty sure I shall be without internet. If that changes I'll let you know.

Kayllade:

I still haven't caught you yet[/b]

Why the Randovote? Do you honestly have nothing else to actually base a vote on? At least explain why you voted Aerox

##Unvote

so uh yeah Aerox made a post even though it was kind of just a vote but oh well

##Elieson-On: BBM

I have no idea what your role is, Elieson, but I think that having it used on a miller could be interesting I guess. Especially when said Miller didn't react very positively to "hey pick my target". I trust that you know what you're doing. And this better not bite me in the ass later.

As for my vote...

##Vote: SgtSmilies

Post something, damnit.

I doubt that Elieson is a doctor or roleblocker because he promised "fascinating results". And if he was a cop, he should be smart enough to know not to investigate the claimed miller even if people want him to. I mean in the end it is his own action, right? We're all unclear on what Elieson's role actually is anyway, and we have like nothing to speculate on.

Also this whole Marth hammer thing just seems pretty derpy to me. I didn't get any real reads from it, I interpreted more as people acting silly and getting confused.

oh wait I missed the BBM miller claim. uhhh I think I'll let it pass for now >_>

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancernecro

That's some pretty bad reasoning for justifying your vote against me and me being Eli's target.