Who do you guys think are seemingly underrated.

MacLovin

But Wil exists :P

Yeah yeah screw Wil, BEcca does need love but 4 str at base+40% growth and 2 range lock and underlevelled and meh bases all around make "it" hard.

And Vaida is just basically like fe9 Haar in the sense of good bases, weapon ranks, and needing only a speedwing to rape shit for the rest of the game.

Rath is often a fan fave among casual players for some reason though.

I'd consider Karel to need some love though.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 40% is decent. While it's on the low end, it's the same str growth as Lyn, Florina, Kent, Oswin, and others.

She's one of the best dodge tanks in the game. And she supports with Raven.

I don't see why Dorcas wants speedwings when there are better candidates for it as well as FE7 enemies being horribly slow, anyway.

I also agree with Vaida being a better unit than people give her credit for. And I think Wil gets a worse rep than he deserves.

Edited by ZMesu

Raven can't take many hits and has mediocre luck.

BECAUSE LUCK IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR.

[not meant to be taken to heart, Raven does have a good skill growth too]

Raven's affinity offsets both of these problems. Unfortunately, his most realistic supports kinda don't address them (Lucius and maybe Priscilla).

Marcus and Canas want speedwings, not to mention Dorcas. They contribute much more to the game versus Vaida.

Marcus has like 10 levels to grow some speed so he might as well not take one. Canas and Dorcas are around for longer, but Vaida's contributions are more meaningful for the short time she does exist.

there's the 28x speedwing that is pretty much screaming "give me to vaida" on it, she'll do way more with it than Marcus or Canas will combat wise anyway, and its not like dorcas will double even if he gets a wing.

Edited by General Horace

only if the dragon doesn't OHKO him

you can one turn the dragon with a little help from filla's might and hector regardless, or even the +crit ring if you're ballsy enough with luna

Edited by General Horace

Raven has bulky HP so can take hits and will never get doubled, plus he can dodge well enough so he shouldn't be taking many hits anyway! Unless you throw him into a pile of Lances of course.

Raven has bulky HP so can take hits and will never get doubled, plus he can dodge well enough so he shouldn't be taking many hits anyway! Unless you throw him into a pile of Lances of course.

But that's what axes are for!

But that's what axes are for!

And what does Raven get when he promotes?

Hurrah!

Use Axes to kill Bows! Use Axes to kill Lances! Use Axes to kill Axes! Use Axes to kill Swords! Never miss (get skill bro)! Kill everything in one round! Avoid everything! Axes! Essentially full weapons triangle control! Yeah!

Despite her horrendous bases and class, I still believe Rebecca could use some more time in the sun.

Yes, another Rebecca fan. I'm glad you agree.

• 1 month later...

I think all of the bow users are underrated. I usually always use Rebecca or Rath for my bow users, but the others really aren't that bad.

My problem is that when the time comes, the Bow users are the first ones to drop for me.

Rath is underrated, the other bow users aren't really worth it in efficient runs or LTC.

Except Louise, but that's because giving pent a boost is nice.

I think Farina, Dorcas, Canas, and Guy might be underrated.

Farina-Flies, good bases and growths. But costs a bit.

Dorcas- Solid bases, all he really wants is a speedwing. If he's blessed, it's nice; but not being blessed doesn't really hurt him.

He can have a level lead by the time the first hero crest arrive.

Canas-Luna is overrated, but Canas isn't. He's got alright bases and growths and gets +4 AS on promotion. He can also get to warp in time for lategame and has better durability than the other mages.[except pent, but pent's the best]

Guy-Kind of useful in HM, and only really suffers from lack of 2 range. But he does help out in early HHM and can be one of the few units able to double valks and the like.

My problem is that when the time comes, the Bow users are the first ones to drop for me.

Drop for you? You mean they die or you bench them?

Rath is underrated, the other bow users aren't really worth it in efficient runs or LTC.

Except Louise, but that's because giving pent a boost is nice.

I think Farina, Dorcas, Canas, and Guy might be underrated.

Farina-Flies, good bases and growths. But costs a bit.

Dorcas- Solid bases, all he really wants is a speedwing. If he's blessed, it's nice; but not being blessed doesn't really hurt him.

He can have a level lead by the time the first hero crest arrive.

Canas-Luna is overrated, but Canas isn't. He's got alright bases and growths and gets +4 AS on promotion. He can also get to warp in time for lategame and has better durability than the other mages.[except pent, but pent's the best]

Guy-Kind of useful in HM, and only really suffers from lack of 2 range. But he does help out in early HHM and can be one of the few units able to double valks and the like.

I'd agree with all of those, except maybe Guy.

Wait, how is it possible that Rebecca is underated?

I'm quite sure it's like everyone know how awesome she will be..

For underrated, maybe Kent.

It's like everyone use Sain and forget Kent. :(

Edited by Fairlee