Who do you guys think are seemingly underrated.

MacLovin

O_O your Sain is SPD RNG-blessed while Kent doesn't then.

But I've played like 3-4 games and all of them Kent gets to double first.

My best is Nino, hard to train but worth it :D

In my first game I bring Pent, tough. He's cool

I stopped training NIno in my last playthrough because doing this each time is just annoying after a while, but she never dissappointed me (Afa Drops helps too...)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pent and Louise are both cool.

Both their looks and their personality are cool.

Itis just their stats aren't as cool :(

Wat.

I mean, I sort of understand Louise, but Pent? I would say that Pent is the best FE mage to leave Japan, unless you count Avatar. Even for Japan-only FEs, the only mage who might beat him when you look at the whole game is Asvel, unless I'm forgetting someone. Levin is a foot unit in FE4 and Sety isn't around very long in either of his games.

• 1 month later...

I stopped training NIno in my last playthrough because doing this each time is just annoying after a while, but she never dissappointed me (Afa Drops helps too...)

Yeah, this relates to my pick for an underrated unit as well. What's the general opinion on units who are good, but hard to train? I never really bother with training Nino myself, because if you want a mage, and you have a bad Erk or just don't want to use him, Pent's there (and his A rank in staves gives him an edge even over a good Erk or Nino for me). So poor Nino kind of gets given the shaft from me.

HOWEVER, I can't say the same for Rebecca. Yeah, she requires some babying to get going, and she kind of lives or dies by her strength, but her speed growth will let her double pretty much everything, and her fragility doesn't really matter for me, because you shouldn't be letting your archers get attacked anyway. And besides, you have an Energy Ring right off the bat, if you're that concerned about her strength.

I stopped taking Nino seriously when I realized she has 4 con and is useless in HHM

Even when trained

I reached my limit with Nino when I got annoyed playing a chapter for 30 turns lol