All Bride armies on Thursday (21st March)

VincentASM

Hmm, I wonder if we need a thread for all DLC updates?

Anyway, Smash Brethren 2 is out this Thursday (Link).

Fire Emblem Awakening DLC alert! The Smash Brethren 2 map will be available for $3.00 on 3/21. Complete the map to get Eirika as a playable character and a Wedding Bouquet. The Wedding Bouquet lets you change one of your female characters into the Bride class. As the Bride, your female character will be able to use lances, bows and staves AND will have high luck! You also have the option of getting all three Lost Brethren maps for $6.50.

Hmm, dunno about the "high luck" part; I'm pretty sure all same-tier classes have the same Luck cap.

I'm assuming they're referring to the class description "blessed by the goddess of fortune".

To: Wheels

With love,

A guy named Goblin

Fire Emblem Awakening DLC alert! The Smash Brethren 2 map will be available for $3.00 on 3/21. Complete the map to get Eirika as a playable character and a Wedding Bouquet. The Wedding Bouquet lets you change one of your female characters into the Bride class. As the Bride, your female character will be able to use lances, bows and staves AND will have high luck! You also have the option of getting all three Lost Brethren maps for $6.50.

530543_461669280571735_1652735298_n.jpg

Dammit, just noticed that Vincent ninja'd me forever and a half ago. xD

Edited by Goblinaro

YEEEEEEEES! So excited! Been waiting to make my character a bride since before I got this game. Going to be a healing princess bride~ yeeeeeees (even if it'd totally make more sense for tomes over bows for ranged but whatever)

Edited by Sakuramei

Debating if I should go Bride, or stay as a Grandmaster... The bride class is too cute, but if I stay a Grandmaster, I might make Sumia a bride to go with Frederick.

Am I finally noticing that the Bride class is the only lance-using class (other than Villager) that is not weak to an X-effective weapon?

Edited by Elieson

Am I finally noticing that the Bride class is the only lance-using class (other than Villager) that is not weak to an X-effective weapon?

well you see, if Halberdiers existed in this game.....

wait a sec, has there ever been a lance-using class outside FE9/10 and this game that's not weak to some effective weapon

(aside from trainee Amelia, which is kinda similar to Donnel really)

derp, no lord classes either, too obvious otherwise

Edited by shadykid

Only Great Lord and Bride can use lances with no beast/armor/dragon/flying weaknesses in Awakening.

But Great Lord is restricted to Chrom and Lucina only, so that leaves Bride as the only option for that for most female units. (Males are outta luck.)

Edited by Folt

Bride will have to do since Villager is complete shit.

Only Great Lord and Bride can use lances with no beast/armor/dragon/flying weaknesses in Awakening.

But Great Lord is restricted to Chrom and Lucina only, so that leaves Bride as the only option for that for most female units. (Males are outta luck.)

That's why we have Pavise, Bowbreaker, Aegis, and Iote's Skills for. =]

I truly can't wait to have a complete army of brides, especially on Streetpass. Dangerous and in a ridiculous dress, it can't get much better than that.

Seeing a woman kick ass in all her finery is awesome.

Anyway, Smash Brethren 2 is out this Thursday (Link).

Does the link show a "Not Available" notice for anyone else? It happened with the SM1 notice for some reason (and still does).

I heard some of the posts, such as the recent DLC announcements, are region-locked.

Originally I couldn't view them either, but now I can (including the ones I couldn't see before).

I dunno if it has anything to do with me falsely putting my location as California X D