I just noticed that the title says "singups" and not "signups" ;/

This game now requires all posts submitted via Vocaroo

there are no winners in itp fights because rolling itp is losing

le game over

Levity, SOLO Wolf wins.

Also, La Levedad has won! She was:

Dear Levedad,

You are Yasaka

A mysterious green-eyed warrior, you are the descendant of the Yuezhi people who carries a 2000 year old grudge against the Hokuto. You are a student of the Seito Gekken style, on which Hokuto found its basis. You from time to time claim your name means "to see God" in ancient Hebrew. You have come to Shanghai to sacrifice the men of Hokuto to your God. You hold a grudge especially against Kasumi Kenshiro, for it was his ancestor who caused the grudge.

Every night, you must respond to your role PM with "Night X - Fight <USER>". You will have a duel to the death with <USER> to please your God. This will usually kill them, but might end up killing you instead. You have been warned. Not fighting one night will make your God displeased and he will smite you down with lightning.

You win when you fight Kenshiro Kasumi. Alternatively, when Kenshiro Kasumi has died, you win when you are the last one standing.

La Levedad has fulfilled her wincon and has been removed from the game.

marth if there's an itp in this game you should give it to prims

I am totally okay with this since it means I can shoot Levity and BBM asap out of spite, but unless it's cult or inquisitor (<- this would actually own if the doc was on bbm and paperblade and such, I've always wanted to roll inquisitor) with a successful recruit I'm basically guaranteed to lose to a policy kill or policy lynch for living too long for me since this isn't an anon game