Group Mafia -- Game Over

Sunwoo

I think it's a bad idea because we have a lot of people who claimed. Maybe we should do it after we hit another scum.

Also, I read everything I missed out already. I'm rereading some stuff, the case on Clipsey in particular. I find it to be a nice gold mine.

I'd say mass claim if we're, like, totally out of lynch options. For that to happen, a lot of people will need to drop dead (one of which will have to be me).

I'm still waiting for that case, 'cause my strongest read on SB is the fact that he hopped off of my wagon quickly (which isn't enough to drive a lynch, IMO).

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His content has been pretty sparse. The only people he's really pushed at all have been Eclipse and Rapier, and Shin a little bit. But he sort of switched from Eclipse to Rapier without much of a reason. He gave reasons for his read on Rapier, but he didn't really say whether his opinion of Eclipse had improved, and in fact, he never commented on Eclipse after his initial vote at all.

I figured clipsey was under enough pressure, and Rapier hadn't done anything either and was getting away with it. That was pretty much my logic behind it. Either was eclipse looks better to me now, and I'm not lynching a mason claim.

He also thought Shin was slightly scummy for being suspicious of Rapier, which doesn't really make much sense since he himself was also suspicious of Rapier. I know that he thought Shin was sheeping, but his reasons were calling Rapier scummy at the beginning were sort of bad. He initially prodded Rapier for "ignoring the activity in the thread" even though the posts of Rapier's that SB was talking about were made at a time when like a third of the game was voting me for posting a meme.

There wasn't a lot going on, but there was some somewhat serious stuff going on. Also, that was only one point in my argument, and I didn't vote him until later when I had more of a reason to.

Plus, Rapier did actually give somewhat of a read by saying that he thought SB was sheeping. He voted Rapier sort of for sheeping on the Eclipse wagon, but again, never really said how his opinion about Eclipse changed.

That was just one read. And the fact that bothered me most was how he didn't actually end up voting or anything, which seemed like he would be trying to fly under the radar as scum pushing a mislynch.

Okay, defense out of the way. Going to scumhunt through the remaining four people that I don't have a strong reason to think are town I guess.

I figured clipsey was under enough pressure, and Rapier hadn't done anything either and was getting away with it. That was pretty much my logic behind it. Either was eclipse looks better to me now, and I'm not lynching a mason claim.

Why did you find me worse than Clipsey? You only said I voted Manix for a stupid reason during RVS, and then you said I unvoted him and didn't replace my vote -- when I stated that I'd vote Clipsey if I knew how great her wagon was. Your reasons were pretty weak and you misrepped me terribly.

Were those reasons stronger than your previous bad reads from Clipsey?

There wasn't a lot going on, but there was some somewhat serious stuff going on. Also, that was only one point in my argument, and I didn't vote him until later when I had more of a reason to.

I only remember the Manix and BBM discussion. Pretty much everyone else was still on RVS.

Also, I'm not sure if Scorri is really misrepping Clipsey or if she's doing that on purpose. She says she'd be more useful than her if she were here around Sunday, but Scorri never made any comment about the ongoing discussion from that day. If she says there was decent content, then why not comment about it? I know Scorri subbed in on Monday, but that doesn't really stop her. Another thing I don't like on her is that she says she's "contributing as much as possible" but Clipsey (the most recent case at that time) was the only thing that interested her until switching votes to me.

I don't know what you're talking about when you said I have that many problems. I had town reads I didn't out, I had null reads and I had one big scum read on you right off the bat.

For someone who says there was content on Sunday, she says all she's got before were null reads and town reads (which she didn't out), and a big scum read on Clipsey whose case was recent at the time. I wouldn't call it hipocrisy... I'm actually leaning to calling it opportunistic misrepp. And if it's anything to go by, she voted me but pressed Clipsey for the rest of the phase until near the end.

##Vote: Scorri

I wonder if you have anything else to say about players that aren't Clipsey. Do you still have null reads?

I also need more content comming from Marf and Fera, especially from the former.

If people aren't posting, we can't be reading! So far, I've got nulls on eclipse, SB and BBM. Unfortunately, that's like half the people who are already posting.

##Vote: scorri

Looking back, your entire post history is pretty much pointing at eclipse for shouting at you. There's no mention to eclipse's big post with lots of ideas. You then swap to Rapier for him being Rapier. Then swap later to eclipse again because Bal.

This is getting kind of pathetic, could be get some prods or something?

I think we'll need shoves as opposed to prods! FF Mafia's suffering from a similar lack of activity.

Apologies, everyone, I barely online last night. But yeah, this activity needs a serious kick in the rear. Pick it up, people!

Well, at most, if the scum have a Rolecop or something, they might target me, since I'm one of the only people who hasn't claimed yet. Other than that, I don't really think anybody will target me.

What's the point of that question Shinori? You promised a post about SB last phase and it didn't come, and it hasn't come this phase either. This is also literally the only thing you've done all phase. For someone who was voting Eclipse for more than half D1 for doing nothing while stuff was happening, what exactly are you doing? I know you were sick for the latter part of D1, and you might still be sick, but even if all you can post is one line, I'm sure you can think of better one-liners than randomly asking people why they think they'll be targeted at night.

Because I wanted to know your opinion of why you think someone would want to target you when you have claimed and are most likely town because of Elieson's flip.

Then I guess they might kill me? Why are you not only asking stupid questions, but asking them of someone whom you yourself think is most likely town?

:facepalm:

Was that really necessary? Explain why SB is a scumread. You've been saying that you find him suspicious since D1 but haven't given any reasons for it.

actually hold up i think we can break the game (possibly) with the full report

think about it: there's clipsey/bal/rapier/shin/shinori, who's actions (or lack of) are all accounted for, I know where my action was, etc.

thoughts on shinori outing his full report?

actually shinori answer me one question first: am I on your report?

No.

Also I haven't paid any attention to any crumbs this game so that would be why I didn't watch any doc that supposedly crumbed.

I am still not feeling my best.

As to why SB is scum: He really hasn't done much(Pot kettle whatever) He votes eclipse with a meh vote then swaps to rapier who is supposedly BP mason or whatever and then never bothered unvoting.

Then he hasn't done anything today either. Nor has he dropped a vote(Pot kettle whatever)

He's been easily forgettable most of the game.

##Vote: SB