Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

And I know I'm not scum. Good conversation.

Also I won't quit because of a little argument int he game. Nor am I even attempting to use emotion to try to manipulate people. Considering that all my anger is solely focused on the double standard part.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was not an attempt to use the "I know I'm not scum" argument, to be clear. That was a "I want to explain to you why I'm not scum, please make a case if you think I'm scum such that I can defend against it". Also, you continue to not give reads on other people and continue to have an essentially useless vote on Lucina since she has yet to do anything since you basically said that her Prims vote wasn't good enough. If you find Darros scummy, why not vote him? At least he's around to get reactions from.

20 posts of scorri / shinori back and forth. 20 fucking posts.

JB/Mancer sub requests

Are you serious? Mancer especially, if JB subbed out that meant he wasn't going to be in the game. Why would you sub out too?

Nice to know Prims ignores me in favor of the people that voted BBM after I did (o:

How do you expect me to react to this beyond "I place more stock in eclipse's input than yours"? That probably sounds harsh but whatever dude way to basically set yourself up for me to tell you off.

I'm agreeing that Helios' post looks like bare minimum. Not really seeing Elie case, but do want him to post again.

I actually don't have anything to say about this game right now that isn't grumbling, though if you want me to tell you why I don't like your case that I didn't comment on then I will. Still like Mancer lynch the most even if he's requesting a sub, would like a votecount as well.

Chances are Boron's gonna sub-in for one of you(lol she's busy wtf), and if that's the case, and I can't find another sub, whoever doesn't get subbed will be modkilled at the end of the Day Phase. Cruel, yeah, but at this point I can't really do anything about it.

*sighs* Thanks a lot, guys.

Like yeah, if one of them it totally uncomfortable playing Mafia with the other then that's lame but I can't really blame them for wanting a sub, but both asking for a sub is just causing unnecessary problems for the mod...

Xinnidy's post is using a lot of words to attack common targets over what has mostly already been said, followed by a vote for the one least likely to appear as a wagon hop. I find this questionable. Explain priorities?

Votals:

Areox (0): Prims

BBM (3): SB, Elieson, Levity, eclipse, Xinnidy

Snike (0): eclipse

Prims (2): Darros, Shinori, Lucina, Areox

Darros (3): Xinnidy, Mancer, BBM, SB, Kay

SB (1): Shinori, BBM, Levity, Darros

Helios (1): Kay, Helios, Prims, j00

Xinnidy (0): CT075

Paperblade (0): JB, Levity

Elieson (1): SB, Mancer, Lucina, Paperblade

eclipse (0): Snike

j00 (0): Darros

Kay (1): Lucina, Mancer

Mancer (3): Snike, Prims, JB

Lucina (3): Shinori, Elieson, Helios

CT075 (0): scorri

Shinori (1): scorri

Not Voting (1): CT075

continue

edit: actually hold on i missed someone, one moment

edit the second: found the problem, carry on

Edited by Manix

Cam hasn't really offered any opinions despite having several posts about Mancer. His posts analyze several things that Mancer has done and then doesn't really reach any conclusion about Mancer, despite his posts implying heavily he finds him scummy. At the end he just removes his RVS vote and then doesn't vote for Mancer or anybody else.

I don't think that the Darros wagon is at all similar to the Invisible wagon (though I may be biased). The Invisible wagon was at first for him not having any scumreads, and then for only analyzing the people on his wagon even after he did start scumhunting. The wagon on Darros is just for the former. I don't think that people are incapable of scumhunting while defending themselves.

How much time do we have left in the phase?

I just got home I'm going to post some stuff later but I don't really feel like doing anything right now.

I was serious about j00 though, his attempt at a contribution was mostly useless

Mancer and JB please don't make me send you two to the Void. -_-

Thank you manix for the ISOs btw~

? I don't feel like I was being defensive at all. IMO I was being more aggressive.

Xinny, I wasn't excusing my tunneling, I was saying that prodding me for having only one scumread while his defence against me was "I have no scumreads" was hypocritical. I did acknowledge that I was tunneling, which was why I made an attempt to say my feelings about other people. But all I had was the gut on Snike, so I posted it.

That doesn't stop it from looking extremely opportunistic FMPOV, not so much because of the timing but because it's only really explained as a gut feeling at the time you brought it up. Add it up with the fact you never expanded on that or any other read for the longest while, keeping yourself on tunneling Darros while briefly calling out Lucina, and bringing up the lamest defence on Helios I've seen (call him out for the 'intentionally scummy play', go question Leder for suspecting him for similar reasons on the basis that meta says he did it as town, oookay...) . You never even mention snike again or ask him questions in the very brief content from him that happens.

Shinori's argument on scorri bugs me a bit and while emotion isn't inherently scummy I feel he's kinda using emotional agressiveness to attack her and don't like it a lot. More about that after dinner.

Xinnidy's post is using a lot of words to attack common targets over what has mostly already been said, followed by a vote for the one least likely to appear as a wagon hop. I find this questionable. Explain priorities?

Priorities is that BBM was tunneling blatantly while giving weak pokes at people and not really forming a decisive read other than "Darros is scummy" and he's had about as much content as his suspect, which I find more scummy than struggling to find reads or being unable to read 90% of the thread competently. I find mancer weird because his defences have holes that were pointed out a million and a half times but the guy is going to sub because I don't know. >:l

In other news, Elieson needs to exist and not ignore suspicion that's thrown at him despite people doing so looking scummy to most.

Helios as well but his self-vote with weak reasoning and simple vote-hop on Lucina with not much regard to everything else is enough to make me find him scummy though I have my bets on BBM because he actually has content.

Any idea what time zone she's in?

I'm in university zone, where sleep schedule is meaningless and the laws of nature mean nothing! (real answer: GMT - 3)

But actually today is a holiday I just slept the whole afternoon away instead.

I know I'm technically being a little bit selfish, but I'm having enough problems IRL to have to deal with things like this where people get overly sensitive with posts in a game like Mafia.

My time online is supposed to be a retreat from real life and not another source of stress for me.

If it helps, I don't mind continuing on until a sub is found just so the modkill does not happen, since modkills are not good things to happen in a game.

It wasn't a defence against Helios or even an attack against Bizz- I was just asking her a question for clarification. I'll repeat, I don't have a strong read or feeling about Snike, just a few posts that feel weird. I was accused of tunneling, and it was true, so I gave my only other read at that point. You say that struggling to find reads on a majority of the game is better than tunneling on one person and giving weak reads on other people- why? How is giving weak reads about people better than giving a strong read on one person and weak reads on others? How is my vote on Snike opportunistic in any way? AFAIK, I was the first person to say anything negative about Snike. What opportunity am I taking advantage of by giving a weak read on him when nobody else is?

@Mancer- lol playing mafia to relieve stress

aaand that's going to be delayed a bit, as I have a family crisis to deal with. BBL.

I'm literally exhausted guys, musical rehearsal on top of school drains me, and the topic seems to be creating a lot of new pages whenever I'm away.

Right now Kay is looking pretty bad to me. I think that when she wanted me to not post my town readings, she was trying to make me look scummy ((due to me not having mafia reads)) so I would get ((mis))lynched. BBM is also looking bad to me, for previous reasons that I've explained ((tunneling, and being really aggressive about it)), but I feel like I won't be able to vote on him because, as Paperblade said, he'll turn around and go "nice OMGUS". I really feel like BBM could be mafia though. Other reads are on SB and Kay, and now, scorri. The whole scorri/Shinori thing leaves me with a feeling that scorri may be mafia, contrary to my earlier read. I believe that she misrepresented him, as Shinori never really did say that Lucina and I were scumbuddies like scorri claimed he did, he was more or less poking holes in my logic. I'm not sure how aggressive Shinori usually is in mafia, so his aggravated response might be normal? Things just escalated from there. Also I'm not liking the "your vote on Lucina is pointless" stance that scorri seems to have on Shinori. Just because a player isn't physically at their computer ready to respond doesn't mean a vote on them is useless. Perhaps Shinori saw Lucina as more scummy, and wanted to vote her.

##Unvote

I need to think about where to place my vote.