Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually never heard of you being called emotionless. In fact, considering you almost subbed out of the game over an argument, I'd say it's rather the opposite?

To add to this, I had wanted to sub out because of how possibly irritable I was from IRL and how it seemed to be seeping into online aggression and I wanted to detach myself from this. It's not a ragesub as people might have interpreted it as.

i would build a case except i'm too exhausted to think but too jetlagged to sleep (don't ask me how that works)

incidentally if you read anything else i said before i got onto my plane i found you scummy before (why do i have to outright state it for it to count >_>)

and finally role doesn't prove alignment

gdi i buy the claim, which probably means my reads are bad. role doesn't prove alignment but blacksmith is Pretty Town and if it were a fab he'd most likely have more than one type of ability. also i wouldn't expect scumancer to breadcrumb. let's not lynch the doc equivalent

HEY LUCINA remember that one cutscene in FE13? You know the one where you knew MU was going to fuck Chrom up and steal the Fire Emblem so your reaction was to just stand there instead of disarming him despite being a peerless swordswoman or some shit? And then you attempted to kill him AFTER that happened? Yeah that was retarded and you are a bad character. Go to hell generic waifu bait.

##Unvote

##Vote: Lucy (Deadline Lynch + 1)

get dunked

MODEDIT:

Not everyone has played FE13, so try not to spoil it for them. Esp. in a non-FE related forum.

eCut~

Edited by eCut

That's not entirely true, I see no reason why the mafia would have need for a 2-shot Blacksmith. I know the rules say not to rolespec and all, but I can't really see Mancer being mafia with that role.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Lucina

also wtf Prims spoilers

also wtf Prims spoilers

yeah you're kind of on a fire emblem site where basically everybody has played fe13 or spoiled it for themselves

also if marth really did give scum a 2-shot blacksmith then that probably tops "prims gives town a janitor and inteceptor in the same set-up"

yeah you're kind of on a fire emblem site where basically everybody has played fe13 or spoiled it for themselves

and then there's me ;/

i'll shut up now

I don't know if this is considered OMGUS, but Cam's "role doesn't prove alignment" sounds to me like he's poised to try to lynch me from the start, regardless of whether or not I was going to claim. Might mean something.

I'm going to reread some of the more unnoticeable players during this Night phase and if I'm still playing Day 2, I'll give some thoughts then.

FIRST SKIMREAD done.

I gotta make sure I don't burn down my house, then I'll get to a proper response (and it will be well before deadline).

Prims, you're almost as bad a person as

song.

You get informed of redirects, so meh. If you get redirected to someone and we suspect that person of being scum, we can just lynch them anyways.

Blacksmith isn't equal to Doc but it's pretty provable and there isn't much of a reason for mafia to have it.

Blacksmith does sometimes prioritize before the kill (in EM it does). Really, Strip Mafia was just special so that it would be balanced when considering the gimmick, for all that Strip Mafia's balance mattered lmao :(

You know, I thought Cam towntelled somewhere but re-reading his ISO I can't find it. makes me think

Doofina (9): Shinori, Elieson, Helios, j00, Shin, WREN, Mancer, Prims, BBM

Mancer (5): Snike, Paperblade, scorri, Ammy, CT075

BBM (2): eclipse, Xinnidy

Prims (2): Doofina, Gallade

Frog (1): SB

scorri (1): Frog

Not Voting (0): nope

5 hours go

I didn't really think that Cam was town at all. He also just said that he did in fact find Mancer scum, but then why didn't he place a vote for him at that point?

I didn't really think that Cam was town at all. He also just said that he did in fact find Mancer scum, but then why didn't he place a vote for him at that point?

By "that point", I mean the point where he initially made a case against Mancer way back when.

I swear, I'll be really annoyed if Lucina just comes back last minute and claims and town is put into disarray because of it.

said like a true mafia day rolecop

right now I'm the most inclined to suspect Helios but I guess I will wait until Lucy flips