Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

Darros, you should play FFTA (though I hear the original FFT is better but can't c/d). More fun than jrpgs.

Sounds like a good idea, I shall try it sometime when I'm less busy with everything. I still haven't tried PSX emulation.

##vote Xinnidy

don't pick on the chump

Thanks Ca-

wait

not a chump/10

>~<

Darros, you really need to play FFTA.

##Vote: Frog

That vote stays till you play it

I shall add it to the lengthy list of things that need doing.

Oh speaking of things that need doing I swear every time I play mafia I get hammered with a major biology assignment. I have yet another one this game. Feel like I should throw that out there.

Anyway my own Prims vote doesn't really need to stick around here. Finding out who didn't post yet was a bit more tedious than the last two games I played because we lack ISO's this time. Oh well.

##Unvote

##Vote: j00

post something

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derpos, in the Mafia thread, click "replies" in line with FFMafia, and it shows the post counts of umm, everyone who has 1+ posts in this thread.

No ISO required

Derpos, in the Mafia thread, click "replies" in line with FFMafia, and it shows the post counts of umm, everyone who has 1+ posts in this thread.

No ISO required

Yeah, I know that, but it's still so much slower. I can't search for two minutes through names when I could click links and do it faster! #firstworldproblems

That is what I ended up doing though.

Elie is a town bro. I am sadly not the third party scorri mentioned. My role is townie as fuck and Levity and SB are chumps.

I don't find SB scummy, though, it makes sense for him to want Cam to vote with him if he thought Elie was scummy. Levity is probably mafia.

##Vote: Helios

It's pretty weird that SB/Cam/Levity all had a kerfuffle and a lot of people ignored it to continue jokevoting but a selfvote takes the cake since it's totally useless.

I read more into the execution of actions than actual actions. Sooo

I don't really have anyone else to vote. My role isn't scummy because of what it is or what it does, but for other reasons. Gut reads are Darros is mafia and Prims is town for that last post, latter for meta reasons.

oh also I'm not going to be around for about six hours or so after I leave later today but I'll probably lurk around on my phone.

Actually now that I think about it Helios makes me feel weird too (now that I know there's a third I'm probably going to subconsciously third-party hunt in this game forever)

But yeah. Reason for my SB vote is because I got a bad taste from the way he found a chance to attack Cam for his vagueness even though it's something he always does (metametameta), ftr my read on Cam is null though.

Take me to your Leder

I still see this as RVS so far, so no reason to change votes.

Take me to your Leder

I still see this as RVS so far, so no reason to change votes.

Why do you still see this as RVS? There's clearly enough happening in thread to formulate some other reads and I think the game has evolved past RVS already.

What do you think of the conflicts and discussion that had happened in the past two or three pages?

I am informed townie numbers. Slightly different.

What's the difference? Do you get setup updates or something?

What do you think of the conflicts and discussion that had happened in the past two or three pages?

Personally, I think that there might be a 1v1 thing happening between SB and Levity, but that's not actually fully concrete because it's entirely possible that town does have two scummy roles (it's possible that Roleblocker is considered scummy too).

I don't like how jumpy Elieson is though. His huge inquisitiveness towards both Levity and scorri strikes my interest. Also, for some reason, the tone of his post when he asks if scorri was a Numbers seemed like a bit of an overreaction to me.

##Unvote: Frog

##Vote: Elieson

##Vote: Kay/Gallade

Gardevoir is better.

##Unvote

Not much of a fan of how Elie reacted to Levity's question about rolefishing. I think Elie's question was pretty harmless, but his reaction to the response he got bothers me.

##Vote: Elieson

Helios is also kinda weird to me because of the selfvote, which I find to be really stupid.

Personally, I think that there might be a 1v1 thing happening between SB and Levity, but that's not actually fully concrete because it's entirely possible that town does have two scummy roles (it's possible that Roleblocker is considered scummy too).

My role isn't scummy because of what it is or what it does, but for other reasons.

[/qoute]

reminder to keep this in mind

I don't want this to become rolespec shenanigans so I really don't want to hint at more until I have to claim or something, and I rather it not be brought up. Also Elie's inquisitiveness struck me as odd but I read again and now that the initial gut pangs are gone I don't find what he asked any worse than SB's pushiness.

Mancer: Numbers typically just gets the number of anti-town in the game. Informed townie typically gets the number of townies in the game (I think). I get both the number of townies and the number of scum, and as such also the number of ITP. Thus, it's slightly different.

Uhh hi

Mancer I think you have the definitions of curiosity and concern mixed up. I've never seen a numbers role that informed a user of the specific amount of mafia as well as added parties, and sought clarity of that. It's simply a matter of being curious because it's new. I know you're trying to find anything you possibly can, but at least know where I'm coming from before using adjectives to describe me that aren't accurate.

The only thing that's gleaming in my radar is Cam right now, and that's because it seems like he's suddenly trying with his "oh good reaction but disappointing overall" reaction test.

I don't actually think SB is pushy though. He's more of "Do something more"/"What do you mean by that?" to me.

His next post asking Cam to vote Elieson if he finds Elieson scummy makes me feel better about SB.

You're numbe...wait, you're that specifically numbers?

Please tell me that you read no emotion from this. The repetition of the question, the ellipses and the usage of "wait" and "specifically" makes me feel that there is a lot more to this post than you want to let on.

Please tell me that you read no emotion from this. The repetition of the question, the ellipses and the usage of "wait" and "specifically" makes me feel that there is a lot more to this post than you want to let on.

It's called "oh ok...wait what?", like you see people say when they aren't quite paying attention, then notice something that they didnt notice the first time.

AKA curiosity.

"oh okay... wait what?" is an overreaction to me too. You did not have to actually post such a thing since the whole information on the whole setup and Numbers claim was given in the same post.

A non-overreacting curiosity post would be something like this "Are you Numbers? You know the whole setup from your role?".

The former type of post (the one that you posted) is only not an overreaction to me if you had types your post, clicked post preview and saw another set of information that changes what you were about to say halfway.

This could not be the case since scorri had only made one post before yours.

Why do you still see this as RVS? There's clearly enough happening in thread to formulate some other reads and I think the game has evolved past RVS already.

Cite what particular events please? I don't view the bit of back and forth and SB taking elieson's reaction sub-12 hours into the game as reason enough for to declare RVS over, though SB needs to be looked a a /bit/ I guess.

@Bizz: Well, you'd be the best candidate for First Contact, I don't have meta on cam but I don't really see his play as out of the ordinary or even actively unproductive, SB I covered, and Elieson is null so far.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

You're blowing Elieson's reactions out of proportion and generally confusing the hell out of me. Stop that.

Also drop the damn case.

I know what Mancer's trying to get at but I didn't see anything in particular wrong with that post, he wanted clarification because Scorri claimed specific numbers instead "there are x amount of town"

It's not the same as what Elie did earlier when he asked about my role. He passed it off as joking around which I've noted, but otherwise I've felt a little better about him after his last few posts.

Also I am keeping notes

@Bizz: Well, you'd be the best candidate for First Contact,

could you clarify what this means please