Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I have a scummy role. Expect me to whine a lot about that later

In SF2M I gave you a scummy town role, you didn't even use it. So are you actually gonna this time?

I wont anwer that question. That actually makes me a little uncomfortable that you asked me that, elie. Sounds like vague fishing

It's actually vague spamjokeposting.

Quit insinuating that I'm rolefishing. If I wanna rolefish I'll make it way the hell obvious.

I was going to vote Elie but SB's immediate jump on Cam and overall tone sounds slightly opportunistic

##Unvote

##Vote: SB

Lol I'm not terribly surprised, it was something worth dragging a reaction / discussion from. I just didn't expect my advanced tactics to be taken as super serious sensitive. I was actually chuckling IRL when I typed it because I thought it was silly that she has another scummy role and I remember how much she whined about it to me last time

I didn't whine that much ftr I just didn't know how I could use my actions, all of which could have been a detriment to town if I used them on the wrong people, because I wasn't confident in my ability to aim correctly

but anyway that is enough about elie's game. I don't like the tone of SB's question to Cam. It sounds pushy.

*ahem*

##Vote: Eclipse

In other news I am now Darth Suadah. Who wants to be my first victim?