Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

I just get that impression. He's sitting in the background and I can't remember much of what he's done even though he's active.

Also, eclipse died D1.

He could alternately be mafia.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paperblade's out of character apathy makes sense now. Not sure his claim is actually legit but I'm chill with it for now.

Zero people openly suspected eclipse D1 and I personally thought she was obvtown. Also, SB makes more sense as a vigshot than eclipse.

I think we should probably wait until the lynch is up before making conclusions about the SK's method due to how many kills there were last night.

But yeah my first thought was day wolf.

Do you think the daykills do not come from the SK, Paper?

I'm not sure. It's possible the BPVs are just like that to stop Mancer from being stupid, but you're right that scum killing eclipse makes more sense than the other kills. A vig shot on BBM would make sense but >jankill

I'm not sure. It's possible the BPVs are just like that to stop Mancer from being stupid, but you're right that scum killing eclipse makes more sense than the other kills. A vig shot on BBM would make sense but >jankill

Scum killing eclipse makes sense?

Eclipse was scum

You lost me

I meant SK specifically, Elieson. Scum = everyone not town, mafia = mafia specifically

I don't really think Ammy has said is scummy, although the refusing to do anything because omgpeoplerdum is annoying as hell.

I stand by my claim that Snike hasn't done shit and is lurking hardcore.

Kay's actions today have been sort of weird, I don't like how she spent nearly an entire post trying to make Mancer and Elieson look bad after the Mason claim. her D1 was kind of forgettable but that's sort of standard for Kay's activity...

Darros was on V/LA for all of D2 as announced N1, so my read on him is the same end of D1, probably town.

I don't really think Ammy has said is scummy, although the refusing to do anything because omgpeoplerdum is annoying as hell.

it's scummy

takes like 5 minutes to read isos overnight and form opinions from the d1 flip

he didn't bother until 48 hours into the day

deadlinecoming soon cant elaborate just turbo him tomorrow bye

"Yeah I'm pretty sure you're the bad guy, Shin! Actually... where is he?" asked Scorri unsuspectingly.

"I think he's hiding in the other side of town..err.. this small world. Let's get him!" Xinnidy replied, his heart itching to kill this mongrel.

And so the townsfolk finally found Shin fast asleep in an alleyway. Don't ask me how.

Dear JBCWK/Shin,

You are Rosa, a White Mage from Final Fantasy 4.

You are very kind, generous and softspoken. You suffered from a great illness a few years ago and miraculously recovered from it thanks to your love, Cecil. Unfortunately you lost touch with him

and don't know where he went to. You don't even know if he is alive.

You became very depressed in life but somehow managed to recover from it, and with a strong resolve- to help and heal people no matter what it takes.

During night phase, you may reply in your role PM as follows:

"Night XX- USER, please don't die! *casts Raise*" Should the USER be hit by a fatal attack, he will survive it instead of dying.

In short, you are the Doctor. You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

All of a sudden, Elieson's body started to tremble. Froth started to form in his mouth, and the townsfolk panicked. They tried to help Elieson but to no avail. They didn't know what was wrong with him, or what was the cure for it.

So they watched slowly as his body writhed for a while... and he passed away soon enough.

Dear ??? and Elieson,

You are ??? and ???, Characters from Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced.

<SNIP>

You have unlimited Outside- Contact throughout the game. In short, you are the Masons.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends on Thursday, April 4th, GMT time 4:30 AM

Edited by Bluedoom

The night passes silently. You all gather the following morning, only to find Mancer's charred remains lain there before you.

Dear MancerNecro,

You are O'aka the twenty third, a merchant from Final Fantasy 10.

Your importance in the game was selling valubale items to the party. Guess what? You are invaluable this game as well!

You have brought along with you two adamantite armours that you want to sell to people. You hope the armours will help in the battle against the bad guys.

During the night, reply as follows:

"Night XX- USER, I encourage you to buy this armour." USER will accept your offer and take the armour. If he were to be killed on following nights, he will instead survive.

However you only have two armour to sell, so you can only use this action twice.

In short, you are the Adamantite Armour Seller/ Blacksmith.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Resolute, you set out to find who did this.

It is now Day Three. 72 hours.

Sending out night results now.