Trollinforcements

Enemy attacks, you counterattack:Sol: damage is potentially nullified out.

Hey it works sometimes ok

I just had the most terrible troll thought ever. Warriors with counter and pass...

You guys had better hope I never work at IS.

Enemy reinforcements only come at the beginning of the enemy turn on the hardest difficulty, don't they?

Because in FE6, they ALWAYS come at the beginning of the enemy turn. I'd say that that makes FE6 more trollish.

Enemy reinforcements only come at the beginning of the enemy turn on the hardest difficulty, don't they?

Because in FE6, they ALWAYS come at the beginning of the enemy turn. I'd say that that makes FE6 more trollish.

IIRC, FE7 was the first in the series where this didn't happen, now it's a staple on higher difficulties for reinforcements to move on enemy phase.

IMO, either FE5 ch 20 or ch 21x take the cake for trolliest reinforcements in FE

ITT: No one has attempted Chapter 19 of FE12 without Warp.

Other than Chapter 16's stupid pegasi, I haven't had issue with this game's reinforcement pattern. Having them show up at the beginning of Enemy Phase is something I've become accustomed to.

The promoted pegasi that show up in every corner of a smallish map are the worst (see: 16, 25)

It happens worst also with Bowmen coming about picking off your fliers. -.-

Welp, now I'm getting afraid to go on Infinite Regalia... If I see more Warriors than I care to see, I'm backing out and restarting. Also, Valflame Sages hurt like hell.

It takes the "King Of Thieves" like us to gather those divine weapons that they are putting forth effort to protecting them that no one else has managed to breach their securities.

I have to agree with the OP, Reinforcements really shouldn't be allowed to spawn and move on the same turn. So, so many resets when they have spawned and murdered the mages/healers in the back. Especially on Laurent's recruitment paralogue.

Also not knowing where they spawn beforehand is why that Enemy Phase spawn and Mov is evil. x.x

Well...it's war is why that anything can happen.

I don't think I've ever felt that the reinforcements were unfair in this game because it's really generous with warning you about it.

Yeah, which sucks that they don't in every other game.

nope, you're still eating half the damage you dealt cause Sol only heals half

That's what I'm saying...

Counter is evil in this game, PERIOD!

Sol + Nosferatu/Aversa's Night

Yaaaaay.

Add Wrath along with that and it should initiate a full recovery whenever a crit happens. If they ever manage to ever get you below half, it's their loss. =P

Edited by ポーラ

Add Wrath along with that and it should initiate a full recovery whenever a crit happens. If they ever manage to ever get you below half, it's their loss. =P

*activate Sol*

*miss because enemy has Tomebreaker*

Too bad Wrath is ****, because 20 extra crit ain't worth dipping below half health.

nope, you're still eating half the damage you dealt cause Sol only heals half

Inb4 activating Sol twice

Any enemy with the skill pass really gets to me(pun not intended). It messes with my formation.

Pass and counter. Remember. I will go work for IS and I will screw you all with my counter pass warriors.

Pass and counter. Remember. I will go work for IS and I will screw you all with my counter pass warriors.

Acrobat, Pass, Counter, Miracle, and Lethality. A combination that should never exist.

You should never rely on skills to help you out when you do anything in FE13.

As for the reinforcements, after Cordelia's chapter I just made sure to have everyone paired up to even the odds because Pair Up is broken.

You should never rely on skills to help you out when you do anything in FE13.

As for the reinforcements, after Cordelia's chapter I just made sure to have everyone paired up to even the odds because Pair Up is broken.

I'll take my 100% Vengeance activation rates, thank you very much

• 1 month later...

I'm pulling this thread up to ask if there is a complete list of reinforcements for all maps/modes?

(Just got Cordelia shred to pieces in Ch. 7 -_- [first time playing hard/classic])

Edit: In this Chapter there also was no shout out from the boss, so if you havent played the chapter before its a big gamble, I mean who moves all his units in pairs and close to each other all the time ? *q_q*

Edited by Danaos

I actually don't mind the reinforcements moving on the same turn on Lunatic. It actually saves me time in having them come to me and I wouldn't be able to do anything if they just spawned anyway.

The only reinforcement that gave me trouble was Chapter 25's, where all those enemies ambush me from behind.

I'm pulling this thread up to ask if there is a complete list of reinforcements for all maps/modes?

(Just got Cordelia shred to pieces in Ch. 7 -_- [first time playing hard/classic])

Edit: In this Chapter there also was no shout out from the boss, so if you havent played the chapter before its a big gamble, I mean who moves all his units in pairs and close to each other all the time ? *q_q*

Cordelia said it instead.

She only said something the turn she comes in, but she also does this in normal mode without reinforcements.

Disperaties like this are the reason Im looking for a list. ;)