Anyone ever encounter a shiny Pokemon?

Knight

Accidently bred a shiny bulbasaur. This was just when I was thinking about going for a shiny. I looked up a picture...and then looked at my 3DS. MM'd a shiny beldum and ralts (now gallade).

Edited by Comet

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just randomly found a shiny scraggy while horde training. It doesn't really look that different though...

Scraggy just seems a little darker, but Shiny Scrafty is quite different (It's not like Shiny Garchomp. I guess the Shiny Mega at least look a bit different)

560.png560.png

Edited by LuxSpes

Most recent shiny I found? Weeeeell... I found a shiny Wurmple in Pearl, and I killed it. Caught a Shiny Wingull in Sapphire, a Shiny Sudowoodo in HeartGold, the obligatory Red Gyarados, the Pink Dratini and the Blue and Yellow Gible in B2/W2, and the Black Haxorus also found on those two games. I recently found an orange Poochyena on an Emerald run, and it evolved into a Mightyena. The bastard is such a bro.

• 1 month later...

Most recent shiny I found? Weeeeell... I found a shiny Wurmple in Pearl, and I killed it. Caught a Shiny Wingull in Sapphire, a Shiny Sudowoodo in HeartGold, the obligatory Red Gyarados, the Pink Dratini and the Blue and Yellow Gible in B2/W2, and the Black Haxorus also found on those two games. I recently found an orange Poochyena on an Emerald run, and it evolved into a Mightyena. The bastard is such a bro.

Oh wow, a Sudowoodo in HG? those things caught are sorta rare because they only spawn so often.

I've currently got a shiny Metagross, Blaziken, Garchomp, Zoroark, Manectric, Boldore, Haunter, Onix, Electabuzz and Greninja all in my battle box.

Going to go for a shiny Aegislash next, now to go do that stupid shaking grass crap all over again..

Going to go for a shiny Aegislash next, now to go do that stupid shaking grass crap all over again..

They made the radar harder in X and Y then in D/P/PT.I've never used it to hunt.I've only ever horded and chain fished.

Anyway,I caught a shiny Seaking.I think I may try for Skerlp next.I've tried over 5 chains over 50 to get the damn thing to shine...

• 1 month later...

I got a Shiny Palkia in my Pearl game... I was so happy and all my friends were so jealous lol (yeah this was quite a while back).

this is an awesome feeling. mine is long gone though... i actually still have the old shiny palkia event that i still need to soft reset for.

got a shiny wingull in x and shuppet in omega ruby yesterday.

Aside from red gyrados I have only encountered one shiny pokemon in the many years that I have been playing pokemon. Fortunately my shiny drifblim from X and Y is awesome. Weakness policy combined with unburden is a nice little combo and the yellow colour looks good on it.

The first shiny I ever owned, and so far the only one on a legitimate system rather than an emulator, was actually the Cyndaquil I got from Prof. Birch in Emerald. The color palette wasn't very different, so I didn't realize what I had until I sent him into battle and saw the stars. Then I flipped out. He still survives proudly as a Typhlosion on that very same Emerald file.

On emulators I've caught a shiny Slugma and Skarmory.

My first one was from White. A little Sneasel from Giant Chasm. Her nature is Modest, but I honestly don't care. I just love that I have a shiny! :D

Thanks to Kalos I got a bunch more though.

A seaking that i killed in the origional gold because i did not understand how rare they were.

an altaria in black 2 that dide to a criticel.

a geodude and bibaril that i still have in my copy of white.. (the bibarill got masterballed because this was right after altaria and i was about to trade everythingout and restart the file anyway.)

All of these were entierly on accident (shiny black 2 haxorus is omitted, because "all" you have to do to get that is see the entire bw2 unova dex.)

Edited by sirmola