Anyone ever encounter a shiny Pokemon?

Knight

I would like to believe this is true, and I don't want to be that guy, but.... source?

I haven't found anything that neither confirms nor denies this statement. However, I'd be ecstatic if this were the case :P

Yeeeaaah he never gave one and he isn't on right now, so idk~!

It wouldn't make me happy ;n; Since I haven't found one yet, it'll probably be that the only reason I could find one was because they made it more likely and that I couldn't find one otherwise =< It kinda makes it feel like I lost...

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete legal shinys:

2.Gen: shiny caterpie in crystal

3.Gen: shiny vulpix in leafgreen, and shiny dugtrio but missed it

4.Gen: shiny machoke in peal, shiny marill in platin, and shiny ditto, pikachu, dratini (from an egg) in diamont

also a shiny larvitar in HG, but never catched it because safari zone sucks :sob:

5.Gen: shiny emolga and a shiny boldore in black

I don't know if you count rigging a shiny via RNG Reporter cheating, but i've about 200 more shinys from that way in black

I caught a shiny Zubat yesterday.

Besides that I own quite a few shinys.

Currently in my BW2 version:

Ariados (frormerly Spinarak), Golbat, Tauros, Foongus, Sigilyph, 1 Deerling (I actually had 4 and gave 3 away to friends), Jigglypuff (from the Safari Zone), Rapidash (Formerly Ponyta), Leavanny (formerly Sewaddle), Azurill, Purrloin (I gave it to a friend) and Audino.

Plus a few event Pokémon and stuff like the red Gyarados.

I tend to be very lucky with shinys, as all of these were fund in the wild while training, no chaining or anything involved.

Edited by Lexington

we interrupt this to bring you

9usOSuQ.jpg

THE SHINY ASSHOLE BEAR MESSIAH

caught in the friend safari, with a great ability, ivs and nature too. not to mention that Pangoro is easily my favourite gen6 Pokémon

hell

yes

we interrupt this to bring you

9usOSuQ.jpg

THE SHINY ASSHOLE BEAR MESSIAH

caught in the friend safari, with a great ability, ivs and nature too. not to mention that Pangoro is easily my favourite gen6 Pokémon

hell

yes

with modest nature

with modest nature

came dangerously close on that one, but no. fortunately i was using an adamant Synchronizer at the time and it actually worked

i still cry myself to sleep some nights over my shiny Golem having a modest nature though

I found a shiny rayquaza (damn right!) on an emulator about 2 years ago, save state in battle, and keep lobbing pokeballs! BEST FEELING EVER! File later got corrupted, and i very nearly cried,,, :(

On my play through of Soul Silver I ran into a shiny Zubat. I caught it, and used it on my team ever since. I think I still have that pink Crobat.

My first was a Gastly in Soul Silver, Witch I caught because I needed a gastly for my dex. I later noticed it's differing color when checking my boxes. :x

Not counting the gifted shinies I got and the gyarados the next was that fighting pokemon form gen 5 who's name I always forget. Conkeldurr?

EDIT: it was Gurdurr. I evolved it by trading it to white2 so it's now a Conkeldurr ^^

I also noticed a shiny delibird on the gts for witch they asked an Unown! Score!

Edited by Falter

Sadly never caught a shiny, but I got Pokérus twice(once in HG, the other in Y), which is apparently just as rare as a shiny, so yeah!

Edit:

Welp, I just caught a Shiny pokemon. Sadly, it's a modest geodude that ruined my EV training, but it's something!

Edited by LuxSpes