Avatar the Last Airbender Mafia: D4ends 5/2 at 9:30 PM EST

scorri

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBM you only half-switched my vote to Kay. here's what I've got after the last few posts (as of 401):

Mancer (1): kdanger
Rein (2): Psych, Prims
Strege (1): Marth
Marth (4): Kay, Boron, SB, eclipse
Boron (1): Blitz
BBM (1): Strege
Shinori (6): BBM, Elieson, Mancer, FtP, Grassbridger, Rein
Grassbridger (1): Shinori

You can tell just how little Shinori cares by the fact that he's not even voting his rival in votes, Marth. He's got a useless vote on Grassbridger down instead. IMO people should switch to Shinori so he can't vote Marth last minute to tie the vote and cause bad things (Scorri won't tell me what happens in case of a tie),

What do you think about Shinori saying that you're toen aligned?

Please do not try to make things personal in here, Boron. Is threatening me with personal attacks your only way of deflecting my suspicions?

It is Shinori's fishy claim that you're town that directs my attention back on you. Your weird claim style will also always be a point against you.

Wording differences are what allows us to see slips in claims (refer to Pokemon Mafia for the suspicions on me).

Are you telling me thay if someone else made the same wording error (like Kay with "starting") you wouldn't have at least some suspicions on them?

Shinori saying that I'm town aligned means nothing, Mancer. If he's truly alignment cop then he must have scanned me and I am town. If he's scum, his word means nothing. If Shinori and I were scum buddies, why would he say that I was town? Once he gets lynched it reflects badly on me. You don't want to tie yourself to your scum buddies like that. Even if you're going to argue "WIFOM", it's still a risky gambit that ties Shinori to me.

While I do agree that word choices can constitute a "slip," at times they can also mean absolutely nothing. At this point in time, your case on me has consisted of "claiming Roku in a weird way," "word choice," and "Shinori says you're town". Your case feels weak at this point in time. Slips in wording choices IN COMBINATION with other scummy things I've done is what you need to build a case. My so-called "slip" is your strongest point on me and that's not enough. Do realize, too, that "claiming in a weird way" is subjective. Unless every other player thinks that the way I claimed was weird, it's not objectively weird and may be only you who thinks that.

Also, how am I attacking you with personal attacks Mancer? No, seriously. How? I've been on my best behavior, especially considering my outbursts in all of my recent games. Don't accuse me of making personal attacks that aren't even there.

We have a difficult decision to make now: Whether to lynch Marth or Shinori?

I'm not a fan of the Marth wagon because it's mostly based off of his inactivity and I think the voters on his wagon are horribly opportunistic (Kay and Boron in particular).

Kay voted Marth just because of Shinori's claim and she didn't even find him scummy in the first place.

I don't remember Boron scum reading Marth before, and I'm going to verify this later.

I also do not want to lynch anyone without giving them a chance to claim.

That being said, I don't want to lynch a claimed Alignment Cop either unless we can be sure that he's lying.

It's possible for us to consolidate our votes over to someone else who we might find scummy. Rein and FTP are such candidates to me. What I want is thoughts on whether we should still continue the Marth vs Shinori wagon or to switch over to someone else for the lynch?

Boron: Your choice of words on "coming clean" and "Fire Nation"? When there are so many wording errors and problems, the logical explanation is a slip, since I know you're not the type of person who makes such wording errors. You're usually quite careful with your language.

If Shinori's faking, what is he going to do now? He can bus a scumbuddy, which is good for us, "clear" a scumbuddy which would get him caught if they flipped, "clear" a townie which doesn't cause any trouble, or fake a guilty on a townie in which case he's next. We may as well keep him around for a while. Let him give us some info, keep an eye on him, lynch him later and then we have more info.

I agree with Boron here, Mancer. You drew up the personal attacks claim out of thin air.

Boron's switch to Marth was well-explained by "better Marth than the claimed cop", whether or not Marth seemed scummy.

You're really pushing the whole consolidation thing hard, particularly Rein and FTP. You can't have any special information, because you've claimed plain Miller...

Why keep him around when he's obviously faking though? Like do you seriously think that if someone was the actual Cop and they were about to get lynched, their reaction to two extra votes would be to completely leave the thread? And forget someone, this is Shinori. If he really cared, he would have thrown a major tantrum.

Well I'd assume the doc wouldn't just let me die. ;/

Unless of course you are saying that you know the mafia can kill me tonight.

i doubt we have one and second I don't believe any of this shinori business so ##Unvote, Vote Shinori

also I hope i can prove my role tonight because i should be able to lead the town

Boron: Your choice of words on "coming clean" and "Fire Nation"? When there are so many wording errors and problems, the logical explanation is a slip, since I know you're not the type of person who makes such wording errors. You're usually quite careful with your language.

Mancer, you're hardly qualified to decide whether I'm a person who's "quite careful with your language". Nor do you "know" I'm not the type of person who makes "such wording errors". Also, by your own logic, if I'm so careful why would I make such an "obvious" slip?

Long story short. I didn't look at my role PM for quite some time after N1. I forgot how my element information was "structured". I said "fire nation" because in Avatar the story Roku is from the fire nation. As for "coming clean", well, I just like that phrase. I still say you're making too big of a deal out of "coming clean". I mean, "fire nation" is understandable but "coming clean" ...?

If Shinori's faking, what is he going to do now? He can bus a scumbuddy, which is good for us, "clear" a scumbuddy which would get him caught if they flipped, "clear" a townie which doesn't cause any trouble, or fake a guilty on a townie in which case he's next. We may as well keep him around for a while. Let him give us some info, keep an eye on him, lynch him later and then we have more info.

i don't like any of this either because all of these are relatively stupid ideas

LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU WANT ME TO GET ANNOYED AT EVERYONE STILL VOTING ME AND THEN PEOPLE GET PISSED AT ME BECAUSE I ARGUE WITH EMOTION?

I wasn't even fucking here. I've been dealing with a friend who was having a few emotional issues that's why I haven't been sitting here telling you guys to get your asses off of me.

Fuck you guys.

It's based off my reads. As town, I try to get my reads lynched, don't I? Rein and FTP are my reads, so obviously I'll try to persuade town to move votes over to them.

Unless anyone has any non-Shinori/Marth reads they'd like to contribute?

I'm not really a fan of both of the lynches at this point in time. I suggest we get Bluedoom to claim when he can tomorrow and lynch him only after he has a chance to defend himself (like Shinori, albeit failing to do so appropriately).

See why I'm suggesting other lynchees?

You can tell just how little Shinori cares by the fact that he's not even voting his rival in votes, Marth. He's got a useless vote on Grassbridger down instead. IMO people should switch to Shinori so he can't vote Marth last minute to tie the vote and cause bad things (Scorri won't tell me what happens in case of a tie),

I'm fed up with shit like this in games.

PUSHING A SCUM READ IS BAD. You should swap votes to vote someone else even though a hammer isn't required what-so-ever.

Shinori, calm down for a second and do not lose your cool in here. I'm not really a fan of seeing anyone lose their temperament in a game, and you being lynched because of that will be a huge pity.

At least try to exit the game gracefully.

Why keep him around when he's obviously faking though? Like do you seriously think that if someone was the actual Cop and they were about to get lynched, their reaction to two extra votes would be to completely leave the thread? And forget someone, this is Shinori. If he really cared, he would have thrown a major tantrum.

YOU WANT ME THROW A FUCKING TANTRUM I CAN.

OH WAIT PRIMS WANTS ME BANNED FROM GAMES AND POLICY LYNCHED BECAUSE OF ME THROWING GOD DAMN TANTRUMS.