Avatar the Last Airbender Mafia: D4ends 5/2 at 9:30 PM EST

scorri

No but really Kay why would town not want to lynch someone that they think is scum immediately? Leaving scum around would be completely useless to us and the next closest lynch might not have time to claim at all.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori, calm down for a second and do not lose your cool in here. I'm not really a fan of seeing anyone lose their temperament in a game, and you being lynched because of that will be a huge pity.

At least try to exit the game gracefully.

Well apparently I'm obv scum cause I am not throwing a tantrum.

The problem is that I don't think Shinori is necessarily scum, and at 30 minutes before phase end, my lecture will start so I can't be around then to consolidate votes and lynches.

I don't really know his meta enough to be able to deduce what his loss of temper or tantrum throwing means.

Shinori, I voted you because as town you generally crumb your role, and there's no evidence of you having crumbed Cop, Gyatso, or Air element at any point during the game so far. Your claim seems to me to be designed to draw out a Cop CC.

I'm sorry, the bit about tantrums was rude of me and I stepped over the line there. And if your absence following your claim was due to your friend, I'm sorry about that. It doesn't change the fact that I think you're scum.

Frankly I could care less about leaving a game gravefully. I try to play different for once and spend half the game trying to not post tons of crap and try to make posts that are just filled with info and I try not to throw a tantrum and BBM literally says.

IF SHINORI WAS TOWN HE WOULD BE THROWING A TANTRUM IF HE WAS ACTUALLY TELLING THE TRUTH.

Seriously.

FUCK YOU.

##Unvote: Shinori

##Vote: Marth

Shinori, I misremembered what you claimed and corrected myself after others pointed it out, no need to get snippy about it.

Anyway, if Shinori is faking, he still has to give us results. We probably don't have a second alignment cop, no point in wasting the one we have so soon.

Mancer, you are pushing so very hard for Rein or myself to be lynched, but you're not even committing to it. You're waiting for approval from others before you even take action? I wish I didn't believe that you actually are what you claim and just playing terribly, because this is horrible. I'm not going to be the lynch today, Rein isn't going to be the lynch today, stop pushing your reads so hard with less than an hour left without even committing.

Besides, you're not even trying to persuade at all. You're simply pushing for these alternate lynches without even giving reasons, then you try to tell the town to make the final decision. With no hammer things are going to play until the end, and with such a controversial lynch, we need that time.

So TL;DNR version, Mancer is approaching Tunneling, Shinori has to give us results whether or not he's faking, Marth isn't even contributing anything.

Shinori is scum. He loves to claim his role as much as possible as town, so when he rolls one of the most powerful roles possible, he posts no breadcrumbs whatsoever? Really?

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

Town, make the final decision now: Marth, Shinori or another player?

This still stands. Add in another option to lynch Slayer too, as a last resort.

I want consolidation to happen ASAP before I have to leave.

Frankly I could care less about leaving a game gravefully. I try to play different for once and spend half the game trying to not post tons of crap and try to make posts that are just filled with info and I try not to throw a tantrum and BBM literally says.

IF SHINORI WAS TOWN HE WOULD BE THROWING A TANTRUM IF HE WAS ACTUALLY TELLING THE TRUTH.

Seriously.

FUCK YOU.

Okay, I'm really really sorry about the bit about tantrums, and it was really rude of me to say that. You're still scummy (and don't get mad at me about the crumbing thing, that's legitimate).

Shinori is scum. He loves to claim his role as much as possible as town, so when he rolls one of the most powerful roles possible, he posts no breadcrumbs whatsoever? Really?

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

Your role sucks.

This still stands. Add in another option to lynch Slayer too, as a last resort.

I want consolidation to happen ASAP before I have to leave.

Why don't you tell people about you visiting someone last night?

Shinori is basically claiming scum at this point; people should switch from Marth to him so that he doesn't change his mind and tie the vote at the last second.

Votals

Mancer (1): kdanger

Strege (1): Marth

Marth (5): Kay, Boron, SB, eclipse, FTP

Boron (1): Blitz

BBM (1): Strege

Shinori (8): BBM, Elieson, Mancer, Grassbridger, Rein, Psych, Shinori, Prims

Not Voting (1): Slayer

I don't think Shinori is really worth taking seriously at this point

rein covering for his scumbuddy slipping

scum are eclipse, strege, and then an unmemorable dude like kdanger or psych or rein. blitz is town. grass is town. bbm and mancer are town.

rein covering for his scumbuddy slipping

scum are eclipse, strege, and then an unmemorable dude like kdanger or psych or rein. blitz is town. grass is town. bbm and mancer are town.

LOL

SOMETHING IN THIS IS ACTUALLY RIGHT.

FTP, I want to smack you hard. ISO me for my reasons. At this point in time, reasons and reads should already be developed. If you want anyone lynched, say so!

It's nearing "tunneling" because no one else is bothering to try to push their own scum reads and get them lynched, preferring to coast on the Marth or Shinori wagons.

I'm not shifting votes because no one else seems to want to shift and it's pointless for me to be the sole person to vote someone else.