Who's the manliest woman, Echidna or Tanith?

Gold Vanguard

The manliest woman.  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the manliest?

I think Echidna for two main reasons...

1. Tanith is a pegasus knight, and it's sort of hard to be manly whilst whistling through the air on a winged pony.

2. Echidna is a hero in gba fire emblem game, the fancy little back flips they do with each attack are about as badass and manly as it comes.

Sully's not THAT manly.

Neither is Cecille. Or Tanith, actually. The only one that matches up to Echidna is Vaida.

Vaida is more harsh then manly. Only thing masculine really is the hair.

Echidna btw.

I'll go with this person.

Gonzales.png

And I claim so manly you cannot tell this is really a woman.

WELL Gonzo was a cleric in my randomly RNG'd reclass fun of FE6. xD

Sully? The girl who is so manly, she had her armor altered to make it look like she is wearing stockings and lady gloves? Sure...

As for Cecille, I never got the impression that she is bursting with testosterone either.

http://www.serenesforest.net/media/fe3illust/Cecil.jpg

Oh well, +1 for the rebel leader with the cool design, who unfortunately has not a single support that actually resolves around herself.

Edited by BrightBow

Sully's not THAT manly.

Neither is Cecille. Or Tanith, actually. The only one that matches up to Echidna is Vaida.

Sully enters a contest in which women dress like men.

Sully says in the barracks that she aspires to be the best knight there is, better than any man.

She speaks saltier than a 50s sailor.

Sully for manliest man

^Mia's sort of comparable to that second bit, at least, though I doubt many people are going to put forth her name.

For better or worse, I don't remember any non-Sully female playable characters ever using the word "girl" or "girls" as an insult. I'm not sure if that makes her more "manly," but, uh. I'm not sure where this is going.

Where did Sully use girl/s as an insult (other than the "goddamn ladies" line in x Chrom's but that can be taken in different ways)? AFAIK she has girl talk time with Sumia and I haven't seen any other instances that can be construed that way.

Also yes I am the manliest man to never man of all

Edited by Thor Odinson