You Are Now Your SF Avatar

Randoman

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a vampire and I'm a bit more than 500 years old.

So, that's news how exactly?

RAYKITTY~!

Hmm...I'm the badass king wielding a f*cking long sword that can shoot a laser beam or spears of light out of said sword. That and my voice is change to a certain character that runs after his wife with some weirdly baked bread in his mouth screaming "I LOVE IT!"

I can do that.

I hereby dub thee "DJ Shem with a goddamn sword".

Not to demonic Pikachus... this is exactly why I carry a cross with me at all times...

I am not demonic, this is the face I was born with! My father was a ghost type or something.

I asked nicely; wrapping that insult in your refusal was uncalled for and frankly quite bigoted towards demonic pokemon. They should be able to adopt a happy dingo too! I will take you by force and your cross will not stop me!

I DON'T HAVE ANY SPELLCARDS.

Be happy that you're relatively the toughest Stage 4 midboss in Windows Touhou. Also, you do have spellcards in DS, but thankfully they're mostly not very difficult.

I'll be a Level 5 Electromaster from a prestigious school and can flick an arcade coin faster than the speed of sound like a destructive railgun. Sweeeeeeeeet!

Oh, and I can hack into anything. Passwords and fingerprints won't stop me :P

Edited by Lævateinn

Be happy that you're relatively the toughest Stage 4 midboss in Windows Touhou. Also, you do have spellcards in DS, but thankfully they're mostly not very difficult.

I'll be a Level 5 Electromaster from a prestigious school and can flick an arcade coin faster than the speed of sound like a destructive railgun. Sweeeeeeeeet!

Oh, and I can hack into anything. Passwords and fingerprints won't stop me :P

You're stopped by frogs, childish-girly things, and Imagine Breaker. . .and maybe some chick who randomly strips. :P:

RAYKITTY~!

Now that Awakening has been released in Europe as well and I'm no longer in danger of spoiling things for myself just by looking at other people's avatars, I'll probably show up a bit more often again. :newyears:

I'm Lon'qu's daughter wheedling him into buying me expensive jewelery and stuff while he goes "WOMEN"? Doesn't sound like a bad deal.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

I am not demonic, this is the face I was born with! My father was a ghost type or something.

I asked nicely; wrapping that insult in your refusal was uncalled for and frankly quite bigoted towards demonic pokemon. They should be able to adopt a happy dingo too! I will take you by force and your cross will not stop me!

Restraining order.

You're stopped by frogs, childish-girly things, and Imagine Breaker. . .and maybe some chick who randomly strips. :P:

Imagine Breaker stops everything so yeah. Frogs are cute :3

so what am I...so I am Kuroko and Misaka-Sama......I AM PROTO AND..SOMEONE WHO I DON'T LIKE THAT MUCH..

I like Kuroko, she's one of my favorite characters in the series. She also has the best voice that I've ever heard from any anime character imo.