You Are Now Your SF Avatar

Randoman

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar can stop more bullets than you and is from grorious Nippon so is automaticarry better.

well my avatar is a mass murderer meaning he don't give a fuck.

wtf is a grorious nippon

Oh cool I became so evil, twisted and vile. Time to end the universe again. :B):

I was actually planning to change my avvy to Grit soon. Ahhh, laziness. 8)

Oh cool I became so evil, twisted and vile. Time to end the universe again. :B):

No universe ending if I can help it. *Draws Master Sword*

No universe ending if I can help it. *Draws Master Sword*

Petty swords won't work when I own the effin' warring triad. And even if you somehow survive fighting magical godesses, I could easily just trick you into drinking poison. > : D

Petty swords won't work when I own the effin' warring triad. And even if you somehow survive fighting magical godesses, I could easily just trick you into drinking poison. > : D

BE QUIET OR I WILL DRAW ON YOUR FACE.

(or maybe try to draw your face before I realize how ugly you are, and give up)

Grit as in Advance Wars Grit or some other Grit I don't know of

Great. I'm going to somehow be noticed LESS than before. I didn't even know that was possible.

did I hear something?

also I have a talent for games. so basically I just genderswapped.

I am the most beautiful dragon in all of the Unova region.

Druddigon is the most beautiful dragon, look at those spikes!

I'd own 70% of the Eath and command animals.

Among other things uhhh

Aquaman's most widely recognized power is the telepathic ability to communicate with marine life, which he can summon from great distances. Although this power is most often and most easily used on marine life, Aquaman has at times demonstrated the ability to affect any being that lives upon the sea (e.g., sea eagles), or even any being evolved from marine life (e.g., humans). As per the 2011 DC continuity reboot, Aquaman's telepathy has been greatly downplayed: acknowledging that most marine life doesn't possess enough intelligence to carry a meaningful telepathic communication, Aquaman is now stated to simply add compulsions and needs in the mindset of aquatic life, compelling them to do his bidding by a subtle altering of their midbrain.[3]
Aquaman has a number of superhuman powers, most of which derive from the fact that he is adapted to live in the depths of the ocean. He has the ability to breathe underwater. He possesses superhuman durability high enough to remain unaffected by the immense pressure and the cold temperature of the ocean depths, this also makes him tough enough to be invulnerable to machine gun fire.[55] He also possesses superhuman strength.[56] He can swim at very high speeds, capable of reaching speeds of 10,000 feet per second[55] and can swim up Niagara Falls.[57] He can see in near total darkness and has enhanced hearing granting limited sonar.[2] Although he can remain underwater indefinitely without suffering any ill effects, Aquaman grows weak if he remains on land for extended periods. However, when Batman invented Aquaman's water suit he was able to walk on land for an indefinite amount of time and was no longer vulnerable to a "dehumidifier".[2] This weakness was later removed from continuity in 2011, establishing that he grew up on land before learning of his Atlantean heritage.[58]
After the loss of his left hand, Aquaman initially replaced it with a cybernetic retractable hook, then a cybernetic hand. The mechanical hand was replaced by a magical hand made out of water given to him by the Lady of the Lake, which grants Aquaman numerous abilities, including but not limited to: the ability to dehydrate anyone he touches and killing them instantly, the ability to shoot jets of scalding water, healing abilities,[2] the ability to create portals into mystical dimensions,[2] and the ability to communicate with the Lady of the Lake through the waterbearer hand.[59] His biological hand was restored when the character was resurrected in Brightest Day (2010).

oh and I'd be able to ride a giant seahorse everywhere.