Stahl's waifu

ZemZem

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like pairing with Stahl?

Who do you like pairing with Stahl? Gameplay-wise and support conversations-wise would be appreciated.

I like Stahl/Cherche because statistically, they help each other out a lot. They both already have a walloping amount of DEF, and they both give each other even more. Not to mention it gets their STR, SKILL, and SPD pretty good, too. As for supports, I like how they click over learning about each other's countries. I found it pretty heartwarming, actually.

What about you guys?

Edited by Zeem

I like Stahl x Cordelia a lot, because it kind of implied he was in love with her before, and the bonding over music was really cute to me.

I don't know exactly how the stats worked out cause I'm only on hard/casual, but if it means anything, Severa was boss. I wasn't fond of her hair colour with the yellow clothes, but whatever. I overall enjoyed the pairing.

I haven't really see much of Stahl's supports with other characters, aside from a full one with Cordelia and Olivia... although the one with female Avatar drags in a Chrom in it, lol. But from what I can say, I really liked the support conversation between Stahl and Cordelia. I can't offer anything else beyond the conversation itself since I...sort of ended up not using Stahl even if he's a great character. I just like units who can double....

I love Stahl and Sully, because they are the first Red Knight and Green Knight pair that can marry. They have good support conversations where its seen that Stahl has always treated her equally as a knight, which Sully deeply appreciates. They push each other farther along in their training to become the next Bull and Panther, and eventually marry as they walk that long road together. They pair up nicely and balance each other with good stat bonuses; Kjelle came out of her recruitment chapter very balanced all around in her stats and was already a killing machine. Not to mention Stahl's hair color compliments her well!

StahlxSully. They've got the whole game to support and make use of those bonuses, and since I don't really care about postgame that's about as good as it gets. Then making one a GK and the other a Paladin gives you a 9-move death god(dess). Their supports kinda bored me, though.

Female Avatar, because it's what I did on my first playthrough. Also, Stahl has one of the cuter confession lines among the males. "My Lady, I may never take my eyes off you again... Unless I'm about to run into a wall." X3

Edited by Levant Fortner

This is hard, everyone want to have a husband as cool as Stahl

I choose Sully then, because she's the hottest chick of gen 1, and the best chick in general. Stahl need to get the best of the lot, and its obviously beetwen Sully and Cherche

Also they have unique ending and their support basically shows that they are perfect for each other

Easilly the best lover convo in the entire game IMO

StahlxTharja is humorous and really cute in a way, but I have to go with Cordelia. It just feels really natural and it really shows how Stahl is determined to get with seemingly unreachable people despite being so average.

StahlxSully is also really natural to me, but only in a friend-zoned kind of way. It's never really clicked to me that they would have the hots for each other.

I'm surprised Nowi's not getting more votes here.

And why isn't Panne on this list?

At any rate, I haven't really done many supports with the guy just yet, but Cordelia X Stahl is looking promising. (I have done Sully X Stahl though. I like their supports. But looking at it from a classes perspective, it's pretty much inferior to pairing her with Chrom due to the fact that the latter provides Aeher. Plus, I'm not exactly a fan of giving a character only one class, or none at all, unless if there was a good reason for it.) Though I am considering the other two options I already mentioned plus Cherche.

Edited by Little Al

I usually pair Stahl with Panne. I like their supports and their personalities go really well together. Also who knew Stahl could wield the Falchion? Some BS, I wish Stahl could've been the Lord of this game >:c

I like him and Cordelia. They make a cute couple and I like their supports. I also like having a Paladin Severa with Luna inherited.

Olivia because I let out an audible 'd'awww'.

It's a cute support, by the way.

I knooow... but I still kinda liked StahlxCordelia.

Though aside from Cordelia, what other children can benefit from Stahl's classes/stats/skills?

I knooow... but I still kinda liked StahlxCordelia.

Though aside from Cordelia, what other children can benefit from Stahl's classes/stats/skills?

Well, Yarne really like his father's defense (if Stahl gets it, that is. Stahl is either RNG blessed or cursed, there is no middle) so I've heard.

Kjelle becomes even tankier, if that's possible.

Nah also likes that extra defense. Plus the possibility of Luna.

Oh, and Stahl's Myrmidon class enables him and his kids to get Astra. Super skill-broken kids love Astra like its their mother.

Edited by Vashiane

Stahl/Donnel is my favourite.

Best. Bromance. Ever.

I voted Tharja for the lulz.

I actually like Stahl with the following peeps: Nowi, Cordelia (boring support, nice Severa though), and Sully.