Shipping Mafia - Rule 9a invoked for universal loss

eclipse

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elie read my post again

i never assumed that grass was town because of shipping partners, just that they were shipping partners AND grass didn't roleclaim to scorri until later

also elie explain why i'm still alive and get back to me

which is a reply to this:

My thoughts are that Grass claimed something trustworthy to her, and he ended up giving her the axe before she could do anything about it.

also then explain why you aren't lynched yet if you are town when absolutely everyone still alive bar Bal that are not confirmed town has posted since L-1

actually i forgot bal was already voting elie

which means elie is confirmed maf, pls hammer (town!elie would have been hammered by now for maf autowin)

How the fuck should I know? Maybe there are people that don't want to look scummy by forcing an early hammer.

Why you're still alive? The only thing ican think of is that scum TARGETTED THE CLAIMED WATCHER OVER YOU N1, and had a reason to target BBM night 2. I can't remember when it was that you claimed to be one shot Vig but I'm pretty certain you publically claimed that, and anyone with a noodle in their skull can ascertain the fact that a one shot Vig, while likely town, isn't an immediate scum threat.

Or fear of trackers/doctors being out and about. You were like confirmed town leader or something. If you were scum, would you have shot the Vig n1/2 when a claimed watcher and unclaimed doc existed? It makes sense to me, so why can't you think of it?

Also I don't even know if a doc does even exist, it is just a presumable assumption. But I can say that it makes sense in my head, and should in yours.

And I can do this all night long too.

elie it's confirmed mylo

they would lynch you if you were town and kill someone to win. fuck looking scummy at that point, because hammer is hammer. i'd take a win over slowrolling the game and possibly losing it.

and there's a reason they killed SB over me, because they could not kill me without saccing the killer. sb kill over me n1 makes the most sense with what I know

and remember that I was claimed fulltime vig d1/n1, which is a pretty big deal and removing the permanent watcher on me would be mafia's highest priority

ALSO how do you know there's a doc claim? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? I detect a slip.

and cut lol

i stand by that also being a possible slip.

do you have anything to say about the fact that grass didn't hammer you when he had the chance? (if he's supposed scum from what you're saying)

You'll be surprised to know that I am assuming that a doc exists.

a bold assumption, I know. Holy balls. I don't actually know of a doc exists or not bit is it that strange of an assumption to consider?

and cut lol

i stand by that also being a possible slip.

do you have anything to say about the fact that grass didn't hammer you when he had the chance? (if he's supposed scum from what you're saying)

One, he and I are a team. Unlikely according to you, but still a possibility if looking at it objectively.

Two, scum wants to draw it out. Again, objective (and weird) assumption.

Three, a role prevents him from hammering me?

i haven't heard that idea in a looooong time (role that can't hammer, which is also (probably) bastard i might add)

and elie: if you and grass are a team and he isn't hammering you, that still makes him clear fypov and you're still confirmed because of earlier logic.

i haven't heard that idea in a looooong time (role that can't hammer, which is also (probably) bastard i might add)

Scorri died, so his role changed. Experimental game. Is it possible? Yes. The game only has an experimental tag in it.

Cannot Hammer.

Role is improved, but vote doesn't count.

I don't know, anything could've happened.

and elie: if you and grass are a team and he isn't hammering you, that still makes him clear fypov and you're still confirmed because of earlier logic.

If me and grass are an alleged team, then how on this planet earth am I scum and he is town? You literally just said "if you and grass are both scum, then he's town and you're scum".

okay i have a little time

elie listen to me: I think grass is town. that out of the way, it's irrelevant.

now, from your pov since grass didn't hammer you, he is superlikely town because (assuming you're town) if he was mafia he would have hammered you straight away instead of dancing about it.

now take the following in mind: everyone that is not voting you + confirmed town has posted since. if any of them were mafia, they would have hammered you and won the game.

also you can have "clears" that are your buddies from your perspective if you're both scum. don't try and misrep what i'm saying.

now, from your pov since grass didn't hammer you, he is superlikely town because (assuming you're town) if he was mafia he would have hammered you straight away instead of dancing about it.

This, I guess I can concede to. You sure picked a dancey way to get to this short-and-sweet point, god.

##Unvote

now take the following in mind: everyone that is not voting you + confirmed town has posted since. if any of them were mafia, they would have hammered you and won the game.

Assumed True. Cam hasn't placed any sort of even placeholder vote, which implies he hasn't even paid the least bit of attention to what's going on. He's gotta be town then, right?

also you can have "clears" that are your buddies from your perspective if you're both scum. don't try and misrep what i'm saying.

I literally translated exactly what you said. Don't you misrep me. See, I can play this game too.

Also, Shinori hasn't placed a vote at all. I'm assuming that his doesn't count since he's confirmed, but still.

Grass has only held his vote, while Balcerzak was quick to throw a vote on me, as were you. If anything, it's probably one of you guys who's the actual scum, along with the other I guess being Cam then.

Assuming we follow your logic of Grass being confirmed town because Grass, and Shinori already confirmed town because copious piles of Oracles.