Shipping Mafia - Rule 9a invoked for universal loss

eclipse

you could have exploded the only town based information source (ie, the guy with all the claims) because I hadn't got around to passing on my spreadsheet to anyone else.

also scum!bal probably would have been found out when we lynched cam and cam was targeting him in the end so. can't say i would have called bal as scum but :/

Edited by Manix

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could have exploded the only town based information source (ie, the guy with all the claims) because I hadn't got around to passing on my spreadsheet to anyone else.

also scum!bal probably would have been found out when we lynched cam and cam was targeting him in the end so. can't say i would have called bal as scum but :/

Oh, right. Cam had idled during N3.

I also question why Manix lived as long as he did. Killing Bananas was logical; not killing the town leader wasn't. Guys, if you're ever mafia with a hitman and a dead watcher, you damn well shoot the town leader. I do not care what the everliving fuck anyone's softed to you.

The only town-based information source that was second-guessing shinori and could possibly let us win at mylo. But I guess they shouldn't have counted on that.

I guess it was a bit silly to believe in a cop by n3 with no shade of cop clears around at all, to boot. Okay.

ah shit

should've known better than to sign up right before the end of term, of course every single teacher assigns eight bazillion final projects

sorry folks

I assumed you had made a backup leader at that point. Apparently it was wrong, but...

Also, the next day would have been a 4-man lylo. If I got Cam lynched, sure, it would have been obvious I was scum, but I would have won by that point. Unless Grass could self-doc, I don't think things were all that bad for me.

Also, the next day would have been a 4-man lylo. If I got Cam lynched, sure, it would have been obvious I was scum, but I would have won by that point. Unless Grass could self-doc, I don't think things were all that bad for me.

I would have had Cam on you that day, meaning you would have been shot if cam was lynched

Finally got around to reading this. Cool setup!

I've never played Tristana on LoL and based on a youtube video I told Elie my character "sort of giggles", which was what I observed. I was confused by the "uses explosions" hint because Tristana usually does but in flavour she was "on vacation" and without her weapon (hence vanilla), but I see the ambiguity was intentional. Unfortunately the rules didn't allow me to share the connective flavour in any way. I was also hung up on the theory that characters from the same franchises were shipped. I also TOTALLY IGNORED the fact that Elie was on the top of my shipping list. It didn't end up mattering but man I'm dense.

I played this kinda badly, and I'll have to reread things to find out exactly how and why later on. In general I think I need to work on how I write, since people seemed to misinterpret my content a fair bit and my clarifications probably looked squirrelly. If anyone has particular input on my play I'd definitely welcome it either here or via PM. I do need to respect the C9++ NOC rule though -- hopefully this post isn't problematic in that respect.