FEE3 2013

Arch

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arch I am so sorry you have suffered so. I'll nerf it, promise!

It's cool. You should lower the stats a bit, just so they're a bit under-par compared to the player units. A hard map is fine, you don't have to nerf it too much. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the hack.

What really killed me were the game over deaths.

But speaking of things I've LP'd, here's another thing that I did: my nephew Eric's League of Champions. I almost want to hang it on my fridge, guys. For serious.

Watch dat shit.

What I learned about DoF today:

-"Chaotic units" has a broader definition than I thought

-Dracoknights are still bastards...

-Bellona is now a literal she-devil

-Supports are still a work in progress...

-Ray has the slowest, least talented Enjo the world has ever known :P

But seriously, I like what I'm seeing and I'm stoked for the next patch, whenever that comes out. That's not to say the other projects aren't bad; Eternal Bond and Project Chaos piqued my interest. Can't wait to see the rest of the show!

wheres elebian knights arch? kinda liking what i see so far but i really want to see some more new projects

[or old ones no one remembers revamped either one.]

seriously though astra make a yugi-oh pompadour discan mug. it is needed. m'serious. do it. right now.

Who has Reaver weapons? The only one I know that has it is eCuts Project Chaos but I think it's cool that they do that. Shouldn't be every Prf weapon because that would just be too much.

no one has a ranged prf reaver so hah!

Zealot in Elibian Nights, bruh.

Well, here's EN's showing for FEE3. It's a little teaser with an interview attached. Like I said in the interview, public beta should be coming out within the next week or so. I'm moving back up to college in the next few days, so the timing might be a little iffy. I definitely intend to have it out in the very near future.

OH, AND A SURPRISE CHALLENGER APPROACHES!