• Eirika
    • Micaiah
    • Default FE12 Female Avatar
    • Lucina
    • Default FE13 Female Avatar

Posted · Hidden by Narga_Rocks, May 12, 2013 - quoted a post I hid
Hidden by Narga_Rocks, May 12, 2013 - quoted a post I hid

Opinions.

ITT: Your condescending bullshit. That no one asked for.

I think it's just how dull, plain, and stiff she looks. Ponytails are awesome but...meh.

you should look in the mirror bro

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go over this quick.

Most Attractive Male: Ephraim

Least Attractive Male: Marth

Most Attractive Female: Lucina

Least Attractive Female: --I like most of them--

Looks count, but many other things does as well.

I think most people are giving Lucy the votes for her actual character rather than raw appearance?

Why would that be when this thread is talking about appearance? :/

Or at least, I thought it was supposed to be about appearance. If it's about character, I wouldn't vote any of the female lords. I don't hate them, I'm just not particularly fond of them. I always liked the male lords way more.

Edited by Anacybele

"Attractiveness" can refer to other factors to the individual in question, I suppose.

Anyway, being honest...I am still extremely surprised how Lucy is just stomping the votes.

If we're just going by the title, attractiveness isn't all physical appearance. You can have the face and body of Chris Hemsworth and if I don't like your personality I still wouldn't be attracted to you. Even though Chris Hemsworth's looks is pretty much my ideal. So personality can factor into how attractive a person is. Maybe people are just turned off by the constant "what?" s in Lyn's speech, or something.

Edited by Thor Odinson

"Attractiveness" can refer to other factors to the individual in question, I suppose.

Anyway, being honest...I am still extremely surprised how Lucy is just stomping the votes.

I see. And me too. I don't find Lucina all that special personality-wise (I don't dislike her though), and I find her ugly appearance-wise as I said before.

Similarly, a lot of people voting for Roy as the least attrative Lord are probably doing so because he sucks gameplay-wise. He's nearly identical to Eliwood yet Eliwood has no votes for the Least Attractive vote whereas Roy is leading.

Eliwood at least looks like a young adult whereas Roy looks like a child

Children are kinda

unattractive

I'm sure Roy will grow up fine but as far as his FE6 art looks he looks like a kid and his DLC art has a giant head tumor thing so doot

Edited by Thor Odinson

cute != attractive for me anyway

Like I find bunnies adorable but would I go out with a bunny

no

Now there are some cases where cute can win you attractive points but I only find adults attractive cute or not

There's a difference between aaah kid so adorbs and aaaah thor you put a braid in your hair that looks adorbs

Edited by Thor Odinson

Why would that be when this thread is talking about appearance? :/

Or at least, I thought it was supposed to be about appearance. If it's about character, I wouldn't vote any of the female lords. I don't hate them, I'm just not particularly fond of them. I always liked the male lords way more.

should have an Ike vs Frederick poll

who would you vote for :smug:

should have an Ike vs Frederick poll

who would you vote for :smug:

I'd vote for Ike, as much as I'd hate to go against Freddy Bear. Fred's sexy as hell, but I still find Ike to be just a little more so than him. It wouldn't be a very fair poll though, Ike is really popular while Frederick is rather unloved. :(

Edited by Anacybele

Micaiah was pretty stylish. But them boots in second tier class. D: They were like Uggs and no. Her first tier costume rocked though.

Uggs are supposed to be super-comfy, even if they're eyesore material. Looks like she STILL has her priorities straight! :P:

Strange. I always thought people were referring to appearance when talking about how attractive someone is.

"Attractive" is subjective. Some like looking at nice things. Others factor in personality. I rank personality higher than actual looks, because hot and creepy isn't someone I'd want as a SO.

To be fair, Freds a Jeigan >_>

Which make him 90 times hotter

He's more of an Oifey, actually (I recently discovered this and wish I hadn't been calling Fred a Jagen myself all this time). But I don't believe this has anything to do with how good he looks. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Uggs are supposed to be super-comfy, even if they're eyesore material. Looks like she STILL has her priorities straight! :P:

"Attractive" is subjective. Some like looking at nice things. Others factor in personality. I rank personality higher than actual looks, because hot and creepy isn't someone I'd want as a SO.

This, because yeah, personality did factor in a bit when I ranked them. 'Course, if they were actually consist with Marth's...

It's a majority of the reason I rated Eirika and Sigurd as least attractive: her doe-eyed naivete is grating and he just seems... dull. I suppose since this is an appearance thread, I should fix my vote...

I actually adore Roy, he's cute. I wouldn't date him now, but I like him plenty.

In most votes, I probably would have done otherwise but for this one I was clueless on how personality could have factored in.

I mean, we are talking about Lords. Most of them are Marth clones. And he already has no real personality. They are generic good and that's it

Edited by BrightBow

ITT: Your condescending bullshit. That no one asked for.

Hey, watch it. This is easily construed as you trying to pick a fight. You need to watch your tone when addressing other people. This is not an acceptable way to deal with somebody's post you disagree with.

Most Attractive Male: Ike. FE9!Ike only, 'cause Sir Buff McManroids looks icky. DX

Least Attractive: Roy. Sorry kid, I don't hate you, it's just... yeah....

Most Attractive Female: Lucina~ Women don't have to be super curvy to be pretty. :< And the fact that she's so modest and sweet is so adorable~

Least Attractive: Micaiah. :|