What's with all these "Top 5" thingamajigs, anyway?

Basically IceSage and I just were curious about SNES and Sega Genesis lists. After we saw the NES one. We didn't expect it to quite explode as much as it did hehe ^^;

What would you know about life? You're a vampire. A charismatic one, sure, but a vampire none the less.

And that means I've lived longer than all of you combined. Being a vampire doesn't stop me from knowing a thing or two about life; quite the opposite, I would argue. :3

It's another SF fad, similar to the "what do you think of me" threads back in the day. I kind of wished I participated in those ones "what do you think of me" threads more.

I've always wanted to start a fad with this image:

IAmAnAwkwardMan.png

but I don't want people to hate me or get annoyed at it. Though it's pretty much impossible to start fads without people hating them or the people that made them, even if the person unintentionally did it.

why do you want to force a shitty meme

Because...

IAmAnAwkwardMan.png

It's literally like:

Black Bomber: I am Pui's Master

White Bomber: Then why'd he run away?

Black Bomber: I am an awkward man

Shout: Are you a bomberman Daibon-San?

Black Bomber: ...I am an awkward man

Anyways, don't worry. The meme hasn't grown at all since I made that image in 2007, and it won't ever likely grow or develop into anything too infuriating, thanks to the fact that...

IAmAnAwkwardMan.png

Okay, I'll stop.

Anyways, on topic, I'm kind of curious as to what the next meme on SF will be. I mean, the person who creates the meme always does so unintentionally, so it's impossible to guess whether a thread will become the next meme or not...