RTU discussion thread

Randa

But again, why bother training a unit who's future is so uncertain depending on her growth? If she joined early enough, I'd consider her much better. But a Level 3 unit with those bases in Chapter 8 isn't winning any good unit awards for me. It seems her usefulness largely depends on the style of play, let's just leave it at that. You can't tell me she's good in efficiency or LTC because she isn't.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Tiki....

Tiki MANA 30.00 58 25 18 23 25 31 22 19

Is this an spd screwed Tiki?

Because if its not, then I can see her WAY above Nowi

don't you mean speed blessed, if that was while speed screwed Tiki would be even better

(for the record, it's slightly above average, 6/10 with presumably also a 50% growth assuming this is hard mode and not lunatic)

Edited by shadykid

I think that's her average according to the site. (60% spd growthx10 levels = 6 procs, her base is 19)

EDIT: Nvm, remembered wrong, she had 50 growth too.

Edited by Peekayell

But again, why bother training a unit who's future is so uncertain depending on her growth? If she joined early enough, I'd consider her much better. But a Level 3 unit with those bases in Chapter 8 isn't winning any good unit awards for me. It seems her usefulness largely depends on the style of play, let's just leave it at that. You can't tell me she's good in efficiency or LTC because she isn't.

...In your opinion/experience.

Unfortunately for me I've happened to get a lot of speed on Nowi every time I've reclassed her to Wyvern Rider :S

If the speed growth gets THAT troubling, Griffon Rider will help with the growth more than Wyvern Lord would. Aside from speed, though, it'd be impossible to screw up any of Nowi's stats, like Panne. If the two were only reliable based on their Wyvern Rider lines, then I would judge Panne the winner. But because Nowi has Manakete, the class that tanks all hits and has massive strength, with the bonus of Dragonstone+, it ultimately makes her better than Panne because she has to rely completely on her other class lines to be good (buff killer rabbits pls), and doesn't have as good a potential skill range as Nowi either.

Edited by The Fush

Unfortunately for me I've happened to get a lot of speed on Nowi every time I've reclassed her to Wyvern Rider :S

If the speed growth gets THAT troubling, Griffon Rider will help with the growth more than Wyvern Lord would. Aside from speed, though, it'd be impossible to screw up any of Nowi's stats, like Panne. If the two were only reliable based on their Wyvern Rider lines, then I would judge Panne the winner. But because Nowi has Manakete, the class that tanks all hits and has massive strength, with the bonus of Dragonstone+, it ultimately makes her better than Panne because she has to rely completely on her other class lines to be good (buff killer rabbits pls), and doesn't have as good a potential skill range as Nowi either.

Sshh. You'll anger the fanboys/haters. You're not supposed to disagree with them.

Nowi going 30/1 as a Griffon Rider is actually really good.

It degraded as I cram for finals in two weeks. So people pretty much had free reign for the day.

Seriously? I guess schools got out a lot earlier where I live...

Also JSND and ShadyKid if you feel like trolling they have a subforum for that.

what was that about trolling

<_< having different opinions =/= trolling bro.

Also when did this topic become a discussion on when people do their finals.

Also the above poster has managed to place the biggest amount of truth (when considering most voters) into a post as I find possible.

Edited by bearclaw13

that's not having a different opinion, that's pulling a Chiki and snidely insulting those who don't agree with you

as for finals, pssh I'm done

Edited by shadykid

that's not having a different opinion, that's pulling a Chiki and snidely insulting those who don't agree with you

Chiki is just starting to annoy me. No idea why. It's actually a really hard thing to do, but he's somehow pulling it off.

Also the above poster has managed to place the biggest amount of truth (when considering most voters) into a post as I find possible.

Finals are very important. Though in all actuality they are important to most people I just need to ace my math final because its the only class I don't have an A in this term.

Eclipse somebody had to call chiki out for his BS

If you think he's breaking SF rules, use the Report button. If he's breaking RTU rules, throw his rating out. Otherwise, there's the Ignore User function.

Can you explain where? I haven't been extremely lenient in my posts today but if I seriously did that I would like to say that it wasn't intentional and possibly fix it.

Also Eclipse's last description of how to deal with users who are giving you bad vibes or something is what I did >_>

Edited by bearclaw13