RTU discussion thread

Randa

You people make me want to throw up. You really have Cordelia as the second best unit only after MU you have her ranked higher than Frederick and sumia. What is wrong with you guys. Sumia has a huge availability lead and most likely better stats by the time Cordelia even exists. The only way Cordelia is better is if you don't use sumia. And Fred alone makes half the units of the early game useable that alone should validate him being above. Why?

Sorry if this seems mean but somebody needs to explain this to me.

Edited by Randa

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people make me want to throw up. You really have Cordelia as the second best unit only after MU you have her ranked higher than Frederick and sumia. What is wrong with you guys. Sumia has a huge availability lead and most likely better stats by the time Cordelia even exists. The only way Cordelia is better is if you don't use sumia. And Fred alone makes half the units of the early game useable that alone should validate him being above. Why?

I've dissed Frederick multiple times in this thread alone. Cordelia > Sumia is because of waifuism. All there is to it.

It makes absolutely no sense that she is the second most useful unit in the game. If it wasn't close to midnight were I live I would go through and get rid of every vote that reeked of bias. She'd probably would have seven. You guys did the impossible, got me to flip out twice in the same day.

this is starting to feel like Starwave complaining about Naesala>Tibarn in the FE10 RTU, which is hilarious because:

1. Cordelia vs Sumia is a lot more subjective

2. the original topic creator is the one complaining

3. it's a whopping .28 difference without bias, and Sumia actually closes the gap with bias to .2 (which completely derails bearclaw's theory)

PKL, please rerail this

Edited by shadykid

It makes absolutely no sense that she is the second most useful unit in the game. If it wasn't close to midnight were I live I would go through and get rid of every vote that reeked of bias. She'd probably would have seven. You guys did the impossible, got me to flip out twice in the same day.

Seriously bro. It's all waifuism. Just ignore it and you'll do a lot better. I just wish I could have realized this sooner.

this is starting to feel like Starwave complaining about Naesala>Tibarn in the FE10 RTU, which is hilarious because:

1. Cordelia vs Sumia is a lot more subjective

2. the original topic creator is the one complaining

3. it's a whopping .28 difference without bias, and Sumia actually closes the gap with bias to .2

PKL, please rerail this

PKL has gotten into the habit of complaining about me. No way that's re-railing, you guys lost your chance when you didn't elect Eclipse.

Seriously bro. It's all waifuism. Just ignore it and you'll do a lot better. I just wish I could have realized this sooner.

PKL has gotten into the habit of complaining about me. No way that's re-railing, you guys lost your chance when you didn't elect Eclipse.

are you trying to outdo Chiki now with all the whining?

CUT IT OUT. Whining because things don't LOOK the way you want it to is poor form. Second, keep it civil. Being passive-aggressive/complaining is NOT civil. Spamming is not constructive. I am extremely tempted to hand out a bunch of warns for the last one.

My rating of Cordelia and Sumia are based on what I've gotten out of both of them. The latter really hates me FSR, which is why her score was slightly lower than Cordelia's. I never got a chance to rate Freddy (but if I did, he'd be something like a 7.5/10 before bias).

Edited by eclipse

Are you trying to outdo Chiki now with all the whining?

No. I'm merely telling Randa how it goes on the internet. Are you going to say that being a "hot" video game character won't make you way overrated?

New fire emblem

Rate the Emblem 13 - Pedoclaw vs Chiki-ing

I have a profound dislike of that nickname, please don't use it.

Also neither of us would win because we have completely different fundamentals. It would be a tiering theory thing and those are kind of strange.

My rating of Cordelia and Sumia are based on what I've gotten out of both of them. The latter really hates me FSR, which is why her score was slightly lower than Cordelia's. I never got a chance to rate Freddy (but if I did, he'd be something like a 7.5/10 before bias).

You get RNG screwed really often don't you? (This comment is not meant in any way to be sarcastic or condescending or something like that)

....yes?

what does that have to do with anything

Laguz Royals >> laguz >>>> beorc

No. I'm merely telling Randa how it goes on the internet. Are you going to say that being a "hot" video game character won't make you way overrated?

have you actually checked the scores, your Cordelia hate dragged her score closer to Sumia after bias points rather than these imaginary "waifu wars" pushing her up

I never played FE9 and FE10, and Tibarn is extremely famous for his "OMFGPAVISESOLO" while I never heard about Naesalla

Basically, curiousity

Naesala > Tibarn imo because he's useful in 4-3 while Tibarn doesn't have a chapter like that (you know a chapter where most of your team can't move much and you can). But Tibarn wins a face to face look.

Just because Eclipse didn't win, doesn't mean she can't help with keeping this in order, Bearclaw :). Thanks for that, Eclipse. I'm going to be applying the 3 strike rule Randa didn't apply. Deviate from the topic too much or spam and you will get a strike, just saying. Anyway, it's going to be Libra time soon. Stay civil.

Second best unit is a bit much, but what is so odd about Cordelia > Sumia? Cordelia has existing Str and Def and more support options. Sumia's availability lead is notable but hardly "huge." I've used both more than once and find Cordelia better overall.

Would you all like the OP to have the pages where the ratings are for each character? For example: Donnel Page 5-8. If so, I would like help with the previously discussed character's pages as it would take me ages to sift through almost 50 pages to check...anyway, posting Libra soon.

OKay, imma check

Day 1 - Chrom

Page 3 - Post #56 into Page 5 post #99

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40201&p=2404385

Day 2 - Male MU and Female MU

Page 5 - post #100 into Page 8 - Post #146

Day 3 - Lissa

Page 8 - post #147 into Page 9 - Post #175

Day 4 - Frederick

Page 9 - post #176 into Page 14 - Post #261

Day 5 - Sully

Page 14 - post #262 into Page 15 - Post #290