RTU discussion thread

Randa

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

her having a fetish-appealing personality galeforce obviously makes her one of the best characters in the game, equal to Avatar even.

Even with Galeforce, she's still pretty overrated.

Yeah, Severa's great, but she isn't better than units like Panne or Sumia.

Even with Galeforce, she's still pretty overrated.

Yeah, Severa's great, but she isn't better than units like Panne or Sumia.

What? That's preposterous, bro.

I nominate Severa for top of top tier please, with the reasoning being that she has rally movement, which puts her slightly above Inigo.

She's definitely one of the better children characters, but she isn't an amazing unit, so I do think she's a bit overrated. 10/10 is way too high, but I don't think she should be getting fours or threes either.

Edited by Melonhead

The only reason why I rated her on the lowish side is because she can effectively use 2/3 of her class set. She'll need a LOT of grinding/stat boosters to become a competent magic user, which turns the otherwise-excellent Dark Mage line into a Tomebreaker for her (and she needs 10/15 before getting that skill).

How is having Dark Mage in her class set a con? Just don't use it. She already has the 2 of the best classes in the game + very likely Cavalier. Might also have myrmidon if Stahl's child.

Edited by Peekayell

So wait... People are saying Nowi is a bad character, but I thought she was usually tiered around A/B?

EDIT: Nevermind I'm a derp. Newness aside, I don't even know why I'm trying to compare a character already rated on this list to their rating elsewhere; that's truly silly of me. Ignore this.

Edited by Skarthe

How is having Dark Mage in her class set a con? Just don't use it. She already has the 2 of the best classes in the game + very likely Cavalier. Might also have myrmidon if Stahl's child.

It's something that kinda exists but is generally useless (kinda like Ricken's Archer. . .wait, Ricken's Archer is worse, but it's the general idea).

edit: disregard this post,i don't want to troll/trollbait

Edited by Cluie

yeah galeforks is the best thing ever

shame he doesn't have it

also posts like that are meant for fftf aren't they :(

to below post: but i can beat the entire game before olivia gets galeforce,thus inigo cannot exist and have galeforce at the same time (yes i know arguing with you is mostly pointless but i'll do it anyway :))

Since this is the RTU discussion thread, and it's Inigo's day, AND Olivia getting Galeforce is somewhat relevant. . .I'll let it go. If you think a post is really out-of-whack, in terms of rules, that's what the report button is for~!

Edit: REPORT. Today is not my day.

Edited by eclipse

It's obvious that he should get a 0/10, but some people still want to factor in postgame...

It's not explicitly banned in the rules, nor should it be. The game continues even after the final boss is defeated.

Yeah,I'm probably a horrible person for factoring in postgame,even if he is rather good in that context.

Edited by Cluie

Yeah,I'm probably a horrible person for factoring in postgame,even if he is rather good in that context.

Some people will, some people won't, and I think neither side should impose their will on the other. That's how the rules are set up now, and that's why I'm keeping track of this RTU.