Biggest Mary Sue/Gary Stu

Chiki

Which is the biggest Mary Sue or Gary Stu of the series?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the biggest Mary Sue or Gary Stu?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is my cordelia option

there is exactly one character in the game she can talk to who does not constantly compliment her

Edited by Iridium

TV is racist.

Everyone loves Raymond, but everyone hates Chris.

That's why FE12!MU is not a Mary Sue. Poor Kurisu.

Serious Answer: Michalis. He kills his dad, and takes over his kingdom and acts like a jerk. Marth and friendsâ„¢ kill him, but Maria makes him un-killed. Then, years later, he steals Starlight from Gharnef and gives it to Marth, and dies again. But in FE12, he somehow un-dies again. Then he leaves Akaneia and becomes king in another country, BECAUSE WHY NOT. Not-Serious answer: Gheb, but his option was deleated, so Robfure.

Wow, nobody tried to argue Sheeda around here?

Caeda definitely has traits of it, but she at least manages to be interesting in her own right.

She was also one of, like, five characters in her entire continent with a personality until FE12, so it's kind of a case of taking what one can get.

Compare Avatar, who gets almost 50 supports and is completely perfect pretty much all of the time - and whenever they screw up it still ends up secretly being a part of their master plan (or else it doesn't impact anything in the long run.) Or Cordelia, who is called out for exactly two flaws in the entire game by people other than her daughter: "modesty" and "having small breasts." She isn't as central to the plot as Avatar, but damn if her supports don't spent vastly more time praising her.

I haven't played the Tellius games (so expensive waaah), so I can't use Micaiah or Ike as examples, but they seem to be considered as such themselves on occasion.

Edited by Iridium

I guess my vote goes to Micky for reasons that have already been said 1000 times.

Most lords are a little bit too perfect though. Roy for example is only 15 years old, but can manage a whole army, makes smart tactical decisions and quite a few supports call him an amazing leader. He's still better then Micaiah though since he doesn't have the whole special power thing and stupid engame reveals.

Seriously, I want my Alm option. He acted like an idiot all the time, and makes pretty stupid mistakes, and Cellica had to do all the job to save his life all the time.

Alm won't had won without Cellica's help, you know...

Well, everyone knowsit's Al for the FE6's Manga, anyway...