You're suddenly thrown into the Fire Emblem world

You have been enrolled into an army, ignoring the fact that you've awoken in a strange world filled with Magic and Pegasi, realistically speaking, what class would you think yourself to be? Ignoring promotions of course because you need your XP first right?

Myself, being a total pansie I am, would be either a mage or an archer.

Or at a stretch a troubador, because I think myself as a pretty good horse rider, I mean, I can ride it and not fall off, that's something right?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer that I'd become a sage, Sniper or Valkyrie upon promotion, I've always been a booky type so I think I would be able to get with the magic system within the FE universe.

I hate stealth missions in games. They freak me out so much... So do dark places... And I really don't approve of stealing at all. (Not that I could ever open a lock without a hammer)

So thief.

Edited by 47948201

Mage. I could promote to a Mage Knight who uses swords though. I can use one reasonably well for someone who received no formal training on the subject. But im pretty squishy and do better with books.

Probably dark mage or knight. More defense/power than speed, at any rate.

Throw in a bow and I have Tharja's class set.

Edited by Alg

I like hitting things.

Really hard.

Probably (a shitty lv 1)Merc since I have some sword training. Not sure if I have the build to qualify for zerker though, sadly :B

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'd totally be an early archer. Get to shoot some arrows at people for a couple chapters and then spend the rest of the game lazing away on the bench. Sounds good to me.

You have been enrolled into an army, ignoring the fact that you've awoken in a strange world filled with Magic and Pegasi, realistically speaking, what class would you think yourself to be? Ignoring promotions of course because you need your XP first right?

Myself, being a total pansie I am, would be either a mage or an archer.

Pray it's FE7x, become a crossbowman. Desert at the first reasonable chance if I'm wearing either red or black. If I'm green, I should probably just stab myself in the heart already and get it over with.

also woo another person who doesn't know the intense physical requirements needed to become a halfway decent longbowman and dismisses them as 'pansies'

I'd be a knight, of either sort (mounted or armoured.) Because if I'm a mounted knight I'll be able to move around easy and have pretty good growths, and if I'm an armour knight, I can take a large amount of hits and sit there as I choke points like a badass. Actually, cross both off, Wyvern Knight, then I have both mobility, defence, and I can fly. (Ill go shopping for an Iote's Shield later)

Edited by Knight

Dark Mage for sure. My Awakening selfMU ended as Sorcerer after all. I like books. I don't like fighting so if I had to I'd rather do it indirectly. I'm also pretty cynical hence the dark. I would have bad defense but good dodging skillz~

Reclass options would be thief cuz Trickster also fits me and generic Mage. Yay magic!

I was going to say Axe Knight, but I've never ridden a horse in my life.

So, Axe Armour it is then (Given that Meg starts as a Sword Armour, I'm going to assume that there are Axe and Lance versions).

You know, I really can't wait to become an Axe Marshall, and get my uber-powerful Luna skill...

Pray it's FE7x, become a crossbowman. Desert at the first reasonable chance if I'm wearing either red or black. If I'm green, I should probably just stab myself in the heart already and get it over with.

also woo another person who doesn't know the intense physical requirements needed to become a halfway decent longbowman and dismisses them as 'pansies'

Please note that when I call myself a pansie, I mean in the fact that I'm afraid of being mauled to death if I get too close to someone.