Game you'd most like to see remade

Jotari

I honestly want a remake of fe8 or like fe3 was to fe1 a shortened story with a sequel added on I mean come on its the only FE game unrelated in any way shape or form to another game in the series

My problem with that is that only a few characters in FE6 are related to the characters in FE7.

As for this it is assumed that Lyn marries Hector or Rath but I do see what you mean I wish there was some more connections explained in this remake if it comes out

For 6/7 it wouldn't have to be the main feature of the game's system. Just a few additional changes to stat growths or hair colours for the characters that are related. Maybe one or two extra characters too avilable in side chapters (though six had quite a few side chapters as it stands already. Anymore might seem like over kill).

2 and 4 are the ones I haven't played I'm most interested in, and of those I kind of see 2 as the more likely one to be remade. But I love 6 and it would be nice to finally get it localized and improved to boot. Really any non-localized game would make me happy though, as long as they handled it better than Shadow Dragon...

If these are remade I think it would be best as an online store purcous in that case I'd go with 2 and 4 as id like to see what they are about...(never played the Japan only ones) and a would be suprised if they send any remakes over to America considering how FE11 fared... (and them not giving us 12 :( )

I would want Gaiden remade. MAYBE 4 and 5, but honestly I'm not sure about them, they seem fine as they are and I love those portraits in 4. As for 6, I'd rather they make a sequel to it and just have 6 as an unlockable thing kinda like in Metroid: Zero Mission where you could unlock the original Metroid. A sequel has zero percent chance of happening, but I love Elibe...

and a would be suprised if they send any remakes over to America considering how FE11 fared... (and them not giving us 12 :( )

If they remade FE6 and still didn't localize it I would be seriously pissed. That would be the worst troll move. Thankfully I think whatever the next game is will be released everywhere because of Awakening's success; 12 not being localized probably had more than a little to do with the three games before it not doing well at all.

Shining Force did that, it was awesome. I don't think even an FE2 remake could pull it off that well.

Mainly because you could listen to this everywhere...

I think a complete overall will also be relevant.

fire emblem 2, which would 180 degree outflipped with current FE's way... i would like to see how Doma looks like in remade

in the end this makes me think DQ7R

FE4 had supports for siblings, and FE3 was the first game to implement supports.

FE3 had support bonuses, but it did not have any conversations. FE4 was somewhat lacking in the conversation area as well.

I honestly have a few fears on what the censors would do should 4 be localized in some way. Still probably buy it on release day even if it was censored to the extent of being unrecognizable.

I honestly have a few fears on what the censors would do should 4 be localized in some way. Still probably buy it on release day even if it was censored to the extent of being unrecognizable.

Other than the brother/sister incest (Arvis/Diedre, Seliph/Julia, and Eldigan/Raquesis are the ones I know of off the top of my head), what else would have to be censored? D:

I think a Gaiden remake would be great. A FE4/5 remake would be cool too, but those games haven't aged badly at all, while Gaiden could really use a makeover (the interface for it is awful). It's one of my favorite FEs too, it has some interesting mechanics and it's more traditional RPG-ish than other FEs, so I'd like to see how they'd handle that in a remake.

I think a Gaiden remake would be great. A FE4/5 remake would be cool too, but those games haven't aged badly at all, while Gaiden could really use a makeover (the interface for it is awful). It's one of my favorite FEs too, it has some interesting mechanics and it's more traditional RPG-ish than other FEs, so I'd like to see how they'd handle that in a remake.

Also, more characterization wouldn't hurt. It may be the only FE without shipping war, since, for the most part, you learn everything about them in their Endings (Sonya come to mind...)

I would say that FE5 is the only game in need of a remake.

It's awesome and all but it suffers heavily from the fact, that you don't get to choose where your units start on the battlefield.

It's not even like in Monshu, where the characters re-arrange, depending on who is selected.

They all stay in the same position on the list. The only way to manipulate starting positions, is to use or not to use certain units.

And later chapters have your characters start all over the place.

You will effectively need to use warp just to get everyone into place.

Either way, you will never feel like your set-up is particular optimal.

All other games work fine or are already remade.

FE3 had support bonuses, but it did not have any conversations. FE4 was somewhat lacking in the conversation area as well.

Indeed, but you take what characterization you can get with the early games, right? I mean, I know FE6 like did the support conversations first, but really it didn't invent anything so much as fleshing out a previous feature (which was very cool! I'm not sure where exactly I was going with this...).

• 2 months later...

FE2 still plays okay, but could use a remake to improve it's clunky NES interface. The story is still quite barebones though, so who knows what could be done with it.

FE4 and FE5 aged really well. I'm not really sure about a remake for these. If they do, I guess tieing up some loose ends would be great.

If Nintendo/IS actually made an effort to just translate the original games and put them on the VC I would buy all of them in a heartbeat.

Other than the brother/sister incest (Arvis/Diedre, Seliph/Julia, and Eldigan/Raquesis are the ones I know of off the top of my head), what else would have to be censored? D:

Eldigan Raquesis does not even exist on the screen before both of them are dead