Something extremely sappy.

Darros

Dear SF,

This may get a little sappy, and when I say that, I mean it will get really sappy. As I come closer to graduation, it being only a matter of weeks away now, I realize that soon most of my “in real life” friends will be leaving and going on to start their new chapters in life, away from home. I only know three people going to the same school as me next year, none of them entering engineering as I am. Though this makes me feel sad, as I’m going to miss them, some of my greatest friends of all aren’t going to be going anywhere.

When I said that, I meant you guys. When I first joined SF back in summer 2010, I’d never imagined that I would have made so many amazing friends and gone through great experiences with you. I’ve laughed, cried, and had fits of rage, but you guys were always there. I’ll always have the days of gaming, skyping, arguing tier lists, and spamming FFtF forever with me.

I always wonder who I’d be if I’d never of joined SF or discovered it in the first place. I know for sure that I wouldn’t even be close to the same person I would be now. You guys have helped me through ties in my life, good and bad. I first trusted the forum with my deepest darkest secret in real life, my sexuality, of which I’ve still only two of my friends that I know. And whenever I was having trouble in school, there was someone there to help me with my problems.

I really, truly, would like to thank you guys for everything. I feel like I don’t say it enough, as usually there’s no cause to, but with everything catching up to me so quickly as of late, I feel like I need to stop and say my little blurb to you guys. Because really, I can’t imagine myself without this forum. It’s become my internet home, and I hope that it stays that way forever.

You rock, don’t ever change,

Wyatt “Darros” H.

Special shout outs to Lucina, CR, Soul, Slayer, Esme, and Boron for being some of the greatest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Hopeless little sa--

spamming FFtF forever with me

I LOVE YOU TOO.

... but in all seriousness, even though I don't know you that much, I'm guessing most of the members here know just a little bit of each other and... even with the stupidity here sometimes, we respect each other as friends.

And even make some friends that are actual friends.

*hug*

=)

It's nice to see the positive interactions that you gained here. Stay a good fellow.

Good sailings and may we have more fun times mr. pirate. o7

You guys are all so sweet and it's nice and I love it. Also for the record let it be said that I'm not leaving. In fact over summer, I'll likely be online more, it's just that I want to make a thread expressing my love and gratitude for SF. I posted it in FFtF because I found it more suitable, as people would be able to respond if they wanted. Short reply posts may not reach the standards of the Post Quality section of the CoC if I posted it in General or wherever.

You'll always be a bro!

I mean, someday we'll all meet and won't even realize it!

oh and don't worry. You'll meet more people irl to befriend.

Edited by Aquaman