Athena v.s.Navarre

Navarre is better, he has superior growths and his stats will be better than hers at her level, except for strength which will surpass her later.

Athena's personal bases are among the best in the game.

Navarre beats her in growths, but his highest growth is 40% (HP and Luck). He has a minimal strength growth lead (20% vs 15%), and they tie in every other stat.

So yeah, grab Vun Woman.

yeah like dondon said it depends what level navarre's at

if you've been using him consistantly he probably has B swords and exclusive access to the silver sword (unless you're using ogma) which is pretty nice, and his growths are better

if he's still level 4 or something might as well use Athena.

Athena can reclass to Falcoknight.

Navarre can not!

1 Athena

0 Navarre

This only applies if you're playing on your DS, of course.

Athena is a vun voman vonder. Vhy vouldn't you vant her?

She's definitely one of my favorite characters. Being able to reclass to a peg is a plus, too. I once won an FE11 draft I did with some friends because of flying-Athena which makes me love her more.

But Navarre is cool, too.

In Shadow Dragon, Athena's better for her better base stats.

In Shadow Dragon, Athena's better for her better base stats.

She does have a fair lead in most stats, but you need to remember that her growths are slightly below Navarre's. She also comes 7 levels higher, and if you've actually invested in Navarre, they end up pretty similar other than Navarre's lead in luck, but who needs luck?

but who needs luck?

I find this hilarious coming from you of all people.

Anyway, my personal suggestion is Athena. However, the two end off pretty similarly.

PEMN alert!

You can't base a character's usefulness on "how good they are for me". Luck is a factor on how characters level up, you could easily have a great Navarre as much as one that's total crap. You have to base a characters usefulness on averages and static factors.

the point i was trying to make is he ALWAYS was that good

if someone says that he was bad at one point i would belive him

like you just said its about luck well in that luck there just more chances he is the best unit

Really, there's nothing stopping you from using both!

Well...except H5.

what is H5?

PEMN alert!

You can't base a character's usefulness on "how good they are for me". Luck is a factor on how characters level up, you could easily have a great Navarre as much as one that's total crap. You have to base a characters usefulness on averages and static factors.

This is true both Lena and Merric still have freaking 3 magic and they are both level 7 -.-