Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paperblade your question about day factional abilities made me think of a GREAT IDEA FOR A MAFIA GAME

Anyways, Shinori's day mass hook or whatever, combined with the fact that he doesn't have a vote down at the moment despite being quite active today motivated me to read the posts he's made today, and he has actually made like 0 scumhunting effort. All he's done is give the neighbourizing potion to Paperblade, explain some of his night actions, and then ask people whom he thought was scummier between NNR and Scorri.

Anyways, after some thought, ##Vote: Marth.

His role doesn't really sway me in either direction, as it could easily belong to either alignment. Meanwhile, his chainsaw defence of Blitz, his calling out of the Blitz wagon without actually making any attempt to look at the individual votes on the wagon, and his attempt to start a 1v1 between SB and Objection over a really weak reason are all pretty scummy.

What the hell Shinori?

You spent a few hours asking people to choose between NNR and Scorri and now you're randomly changing your mind when you haven't questioned a single one of my posts all game?

Um, what.

Okay, I've been sort of following what's been going on in the thread. I originally didn't think that Shinori looked too bad, but his actions today have been rather ... questionable. He hasn't particularly done much today except talk about his claim and talk about his D1 scorri suspicions. Also, Fera isn't here so I don't think my vote is being very productive on him right now. (I'm still suspicious of him though, so if you could come in and post content that would be nice.)

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

What exactly are you trying to pull? Do you still feel that scorri is scum, enough to push a case on her? Is there anyone you actually want to lynch today? Also, what do you think about Objection? You "didn't like his post" in late D2 but you didn't mention him at all on D3. Did that change? I'd like some answers.

Well, I'm back.

Kay's Manix vote seems pretty weak tbh, it was based off of a misrep and her reasons for unvoting Proto are pretty poor in the first place. Don't like this post by Marth either because it makes an assumption out of nowhere that Blitz was protected by Stahlypin in the day, tries to line up lynches with the Blitz wagon and his Xinny suspicions are really weak too. This thing by Strege is kind of weird because he looks kind of self-conscious about appearing useful.

This post by Marth reeks of scum by trying to make a 1v1 out of rolespec, saying that there's only likely to be one redirect, and glossing over the fact Objection claimed he could only redirect on alternative nights.My role pretty much suggests that there are multiple redirects, and lolpaperclaim looks like my guess was right. Shinori's giving me weirdvibes and needs to get back to scumhunting for himself for a change.

A lot less notable stuff happened than I thought =/

Also exam this morning again so in a little bit I'll likely be gone for a few hours.

I questioned you because you haven't done anything all phase. Then I voted someone else, who I've been pushing all phase, and against whom I also gave reasons in thread. I'm not going to vote you over them that quickly, though I might soon.

##Take Red

is that how you do it?

And cut.

Shinori, why BBM? It strikes me as rather odd that you choose to give this "alignment revealing" potion to BBM after he starts questioning your motives.

I'll quote what I said to paper.

<Shinori> I hate my bias thoughts
<Shinori> Nekorex's response to what I stated in thread seems genuine
<Shinori> Which makes me feel more comfortable
<Shinori> However Scorri saw what I said the potion did and then completely vanished and said nothing
<Shinori> And I really dislike her random push of aggression towards me.