Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

Day 4.1 Votals

Bluedoom (4): BBM, Sangyul, Essbee, kirsche

Not voting (13): Bluedoom, Fera, Elieson, Proto, Reinfleche, Manix, Paperblade. scorri, Shinori, Strege, SSG, Xin'dy, CT075

The day ends in 61 hours, 50 minutes. With 17 alive, hammer is required and it takes 9 to lynch.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey yo, I have read absolute zero of what's going on and it looks like a bunch of pages. Also you killed almost everyone I know, you pricks. Kindly direct me to the scums forthwith for me to vote upon.

I'll do what I can today; I found out earlier that my grandmother passed, so forgive me for being a bit slow today.

Well, I mean, a bunch of people are already lynching Marth because they think his role is scummy and not useful for town, and when I suggest a massclaim suddenly role != alignment what a bad idea.

Speaking of which I'm still not really fond of the Marth lynch.

That's misrepping the Marth wagon; I don't think that a single person currently voting him is doing so because of his role.

Can anyone who feels uncomfortable with the Marth wagon (Paperblade, Cam) give reasons for that?

Uh, the part where it's D4 and no scum are dead, our D1 was ended early because Baldrick decided to suicide instead of claiming when I was already trying to save his dumb ass, Blitz decided that fullclaiming is too mainstream and just marched to his death, and Objection decided to silence someone for no reason then self vote with 24 hours left in the phase.

also I asked Prims a question and I thought my intent was pretty clear, but the answer he gave me was the opposite of reality because of how I worded the question or some shit, so that annoys me too

also apparently I misunderstood Marth's claim so says my scumbuddyneighbor

Apparently this is how it works

"Ninja": Not a traditional ninja, just lets him use spellcards from his role PM rather than in thread

Spellcard 1: spellcard swapper

Spellcard 2: janitor

Correct me if I am wrong

I don't have inventions.

Marth, can you clarify what exactly Ninja means? From what I can see, you only have spellcards, which act during the day. So what's the purpose of Ninja?

if he can submit actions via his PM (he hasn't used any spellcards in thread but apparently has been swapping them) I go back to my point why he didn't just use his mass-jan earlier, since apparently we wouldn't know if it's a spellcard and could just assume it's a role, then he could claim ninja+spellcard swapper as his role+spellcard

Since this game is "unbreakable," scum roles are probably fairly similar to roles that town could legitimately have. This means that their claims are probably fairly provable. Obviously, they probably add/remove some information (for example, I doubt that the guy making these fake modscenes is going to claim that), but the use of their role has to make sense.

This means we need to look at what Marth was thinking. If he was town, he probably thought "this isn't very useful" and didn't use it, even though it has an obvious use: he gets the full role PM of someone that dies at night, whereas normally we don't learn shit about them (for example, we don't really know what Rein was). The spellcard swapper is also a pseudo-info role, and his role name being Ninja would just make him look bad to a theoretical role cop

tldr I still think that Marth's role is useful to town and the way he played it makes me think he is town, and the scummy parts is a ruse on the part of Prims

I'm going to be busy again with work, so I won't be saying much until I finish it. That said, Marth's role has nothing to do with why I am voting him, and I believe I already stated my reasons earlier in the phase. I am not opposed to a massclaim, but I'm skeptical on whether it'll actually help weed out scum or not.

Wait isn't it a mass-janitor so wouldn't he get the full role pms of everyoen dead or am I just interpreting it wrong. Blue care to clarify?

Btw I'm not voting him because of his role.