Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i already kinda claimed it in thread when shinori was going about his stuff with the "preventing limited card use"

i assume you know enough to go from there

i already kinda claimed it in thread when shinori was going about his stuff with the "preventing limited card use"

i assume you know enough to go from there

Not as much as a few of you seem to think. :(

basically my card grants an additional shot to any shotbased spellcards a player is holding, even if they have already been used.

which is why i was antsy about shinori having an ability similar to that (but mine's better :3)

Shinori is an option too actually. I was thinking of different ones that are probably gone, but if someone has the spellcard I'm thinking of a) I can basically townclear you and b) you should speak up sooner rather than later.

This is me trying to help, ah well.

Aww thanks, you've always been my favourite townie. ^^

but im mafia /joke

and tbh i've just been holding onto the card because i haven't felt like there's a good use for it (and being proactive about it is /effort)

Aww thanks, you've always been my favourite townie. ^^

Not many good living targets for that outside of Xinnidy, maybe Shadoweh if hers is a spellcard.

what about me I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

BBM, is there anyone that you want to lynch at the moment? We're not going to get anywhere if we keep overthinking roles and stuff. I'm pretty sure that most everyone who's claimed has a role that can go either way as town or scum, and it's becoming almost a distraction. Just by action alone, who do you think is scum?

I don't know Shadoweh scum meta (only town and survivor) but she reads tonally town, whereas Cam has just sheeped and then backed off once he started getting flak for it. My vote isn't on Cam just because he COULD be BPV scum. I think it's more likely that he is BPV scum than BPV town because of his in-thread actions.

Other than that, Marth and maaybe Kevin? dunno, need to reread his ISO, but I didn't like 1498. He said he didn't want to lynch Elie and then went for him anyways? I know it was crunch time and we needed every vote to achieve a lynch, but I just don't see the point of saying he didn't want to lynch Elie if that was the case. That post as a whole is kind of waffly. "Boron you're using appeal to emotion but so am I".

As for Marth, he's scummy and we don't have an explanation for the mass-jan.

Strege, can you confirm that Marth can't use both his mass-jan and trade together? You spoke about how his spellcard was 2 in 1, so I'm guessing you know something more about the specifics.

Strege, can you confirm that Marth can't use both his mass-jan and trade together? You spoke about how his spellcard was 2 in 1, so I'm guessing you know something more about the specifics.

Haven't seen a spellcard like his before, but the fact that he's anti-my-wincon might explain that from a design perspective. Maybe. I can't confirm his for sure I'm afraid.

Nah it's cool but you're probably scum is all ;/

also I'm totally not useless

lol

How is Marth anti-your-wincon? Explain that please.

I have no idea what Proto's spellcard was.

Marth switches cards and I need to know where they were. I suppose he's been as helpful as he could be, but I think his role was designed to make my life difficult (especially if he's scum, but even if he was recruited to a neighborhood that didn't cop to my hijinks).

I know I'm mean to you and all, but I thought the recruiting was his spellcard.

That would be (by my appraisal) the most powerful spellcard I've seen by a large margin, and the least limited (possibly other than Marth). It also doesn't explain his role's name (Cam claims to have one BPV by default, but what would Proto have had?) I don't know if Proto's post here when Paperblade was preparing for the mass voyeur is consistent with that either.

From what I know:

N0- Fera

N1- Paperblade

N2- Scorri

N3- BBM

N4- SSG

I don't know the exact rationale behind the first two picks, but I'm guessing just because they're all friends. Scorri was picked because they didn't think she'd be scanned. Same with me. SSG was picked so that we wouldn't need to out our targets in the future, and so that we could direct her targets in accordance with the roles of other people in the group.

I'm not actually sure why Proto asked Paperblade that question on D2 in public when he could have done so in private.

kirsche, can you only use your spellcard at night?

Yes and I was already planning to test if one of Scorri/PB are scum by trying to use it since there's no harm in doing so.

Also Cam and Shinori aren't responding to anything directed at them and I don't like that. Shadoweh's responses are ok and if she ever puts herself under suspicion again we can lynch.

On the other hand thsi wagon has Marth's approval, and I'm not too happy with the idea of blindly following an ITP's lynch recommendation. I wouldn't object fiercely to a Cam lynch though. It might be worth it if SSG checks Shinori, but that's her decision not mine.