Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scum!Killcop only gets Vigs (who are acting, they aren't always) and SK who might not even exist. So far there have been 3 other roles that flipped that cover redirecting/roleblocking too, and one of the them was apparently some Joat thing.

I'm the Announcer. I can make a 50-word announcement on all nights, as well as an unlimited length announcement on all days. Alternatively, during the day, I can send someone a message and give them my announcing ability for that day phase. On D3 I gave mine to Paperblade, but the early hammer on Objection ended the phase before he could use it. On D4 I wanted to know whether or not Manix could be targeted during the day, so since he wouldn't answer, I gave it to him. He never made an announcement, so I'm guessing he can't be?

I just ... lost my entire post. RAGE. Paraphrasing time.

@kirsche: I understand if you're suspicious of my results and targets, but sometimes shit luck just happens. I first targeted Paper on N1, where if he hinted anything about his role before then I missed it. As for targeting him again, he did request that everyone do so even if they already did, so I figured he had a plan or something.

@Shinori: It'd be nice if you suspected me on something other than role. I can't help what I rolled.

##Vote: Shadoweh

Previous case on Fera from previous phases still stands. Shadoweh hasn't scumhunted or contributed much, and the stuff Proto told us about her actions before he died is also fishy.

Cam's claim alone shouldn't clear him as town.

Oh, wait, my Manix action succeeded, as opposed to the N0 Manix targeters whose actions failed. So I guess Manix was just too lazy to send in an announcement or something idk. I'll just give it to you right now to prove it.

Too late, sorry.

Strege, who else had the BPV spellcard? If someone else had it, wouldn't they have claimed it themselves when Cam claimed?

Wait did you know that potion was going to kill Proto? Or was it a luck thing? Also stop dodging my question.

Also get hype for the incoming rad announcement.

That spellcard exists. What I'm saying is that Cam has it and is the mafia Godfather.

Dude, Cam claimed that his role was a bpv AND his spellcard was a potential bpv. >_>

Strege is saying that he's claiming BPV because in an investigation his spellcard would show that he is a bulletproof instead of godfather due to the mechanics you mentioned at the start.

The GF mechanics COULD apply but don't HAVE to apply. I still think Cam is scum but I don't think Strege's report means anything. I don't mind lynching Shadoweh either though.

Day 5.4 MODSCENE

Kevin pulled out a mysterious note and read it to the town:

Wheee just confirming that BBM's role is legit and we're not two scumbuddies simply covering for each other to help confirm a fake claim.

You know, I never saw the point in announcements. Everything in them just seemed to be stuff that people should be saying aloud in their posts or it's just fluff. Like this announcement for example. All I'm doing here is writing stuff that you'll probably read but won't gain anything out of it. I guess announcer!Cop could be pretty useful but it will probably get ignored because of all the joke announcements like this one. Oh well now isn't the time to be talking about the usefulness of announcers (or rather, the lack thereof); where has Xin'dy got to? She was definitely reading the thread a second ago but she never posted. I guess activity is high but that is no excuse. She'll probably post before thsi gets released though, knowing my luck.

Sorry for being bad.

Yours Sincerely

kirsche

P.S. Stop calling me Kevin.

Edited by Witch

I'mma go back into my cubby hole...

My scumreads ain't any better then yours, and I'm ITP to boot. Always willing to make deals though.

All my peeps with mayoral spellcard effects might as well pipe up at this point I think.

Announcers don't have a lot of utility in NOC, which is possibly why Proto and Paperblade wanted to shoot me. >_>

I had wanted to use it today to have Xinny claim her role as a one word announcement so that if she were town, the mafia wouldn't know exactly who it was that was claiming (since neither Shadoweh nor I had claimed publicly either), but Proto didn't think there was a point. However, it seems as if Prims says who the announcement is from if it's not from me, so it wouldn't have made a difference I guess.

People stop posting so darn much right when I decide to.

I am too bothered by the everything else to care to keep trying to scumhunt as fiercely, though I'll try.

Two kills today confirms something annoying.

I'm trying to grasp everything else, skimming-ho!

Marth didn't use the massjan? Does anyone have swapped cards then?

I don't get what's going on with this at all

Yes there's a lot of stupid role overflow but considering baldrick I actually expect that a fair bunch of these have some silly conditions to apply or are very picky like SB's.

New redirector is new info, and well really brings it to me that there's gotta be some fakeclaims around, no duh I guess.

I agree with BBM over the unexplained kills, there's too many, there's got to be at least something from an harmful ITP.

SSG's kirsche scan is admittedly weird. "Not mafia" is kind of not the most comforting thing to get as a result (rage prims).

Anyways, sleeping now. Marth, out whether you used the mass-jan and if so why you chose not to trade like you were supposed to, SSG out Cop report, and Xinny claim whatever's left to your role.

I'm still not all keen on that. But hell it can't get much worse from how we are

Ran Ran ruu

I had no real way of proving myself without claiming or being at the mercy of cops all thanks to that stupid stupid ninja modifier I kept complaining. I just wanted to target paper n2/manix onwards but noooo ;.;

I hope at least somebody caught on, or I'm very stupid and couldn't find a more obvious way. I tried to act a bit more pleased on the no nightkill news of night 1 as my lonely sort of crumb but egads how do you even crumb doc or want to?

I am Ran Yakumo, my role name is Town Doctor. My normal night doc shot has a ninja modifier on it.

Yes, it's another protective role, with a ninja twist, I actually had reasons to find likely that there are multiple nightkills but I'm taking tonight as a confirmation so screw my incredibly tardy genius deductions sherlock holmes.

I also have the side effect of announcing every even-night with chen's cats, so that closes the announce quartet in my mind.

Anything else?

Likewise, would you be more eager to share helpful info now, strege?

Hi Xin'dy.

Hi shinodoof

Uh, balls. I was trying to set up a private convo with BBM and just found out I couldn't because the neighbourhood was closed. :/

What BBM said is exactly why they wanted to shoot him actually, that his role was in their opinions useless, but it doesn't sound that unusual compared to what everyone else has been claimning. I mean it doesn't sound weirder then a one-shot everyone janitor. I'm kind of caught up on something right now so I'll come claim in a few hours. Yes, I shot scorri and not BBM. I reread him and decided my initial impression of him was off. I also told Proto this earlier before he died. :/

@Xinnidy (and errbody): It sounds like I'm just out for myself (which I *mostly* am, but I'm interested in plucking out dishonesty too) but the best way to use me is to have everyone massclaim spellcards and then for me to share what I know and potentially leverage my abilities. Unless you have other suggestions, but that might be difficult considering I'm still hiding a lot.

Doc claim hmm... Xinny who were your targets?

I TRIED coming up with ways to make my role useful but both Paperblade and Proto shot me down when I suggested stuff so meh. >_>

Shadoweh, so your role is just Vig? That's kind of different from what Paper hinted but eh.

Doc claim hmm... Xinny who were your targets?

I TRIED coming up with ways to make my role useful but both Paperblade and Proto shot me down when I suggested stuff so meh. >_>

Shadoweh, so your role is just Vig? That's kind of different from what Paper hinted but eh.

N1 I targeted you, bbm.

N2 I targeted paper for the sake of not having him killed in the middle of his plan, it failed

N3 I had my spellcard on you and targeted paper

N4 I targeted SSG

Personally I'm a bit frustrated that I can't know if BT. had any limitations or such but I'm pretty confident.

A certain ITP should guess my card now