Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

Also, we recruited SSG last night so that we wouldn't need to out our neighbour targets in the future. Proto can target Manix to prove he's a Neighbourizer tonight if you think he's Cult, so lynching him because you think he's the Leader is a bad idea when that can be tested. I can at least understand Boron's rationale in that she thinks that Proto might be a mafia Neighbourizer, but suspecting us of being a Cult is dumb.

Yeah great, except when we asked him to test it he didn't. What happens to people who refuse to prove their role? They get lynched. No more extra chances.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, my apologies, I read something in your ISO out of context. You said the bit about third-party rolespec wrt not claiming the particulars of your spellcard right away, near the end of D4.

But, no, that's not how it works. We're not mislynching someone when their role can be proven tonight just because they didn't prove it last night. That's dumb.

I'm asking Xinny to claim because Shadoweh's role is known to someone else other than her, and Xinny's isn't. You don't want to lynch Shadoweh anyways, because if you really believe we're a cult, going after the leader, Proto, is more important than going after a cultist.

Anyways, if we're not thinning down on inspection, I'm going to go with ##Vote: Cam. As I said earlier, I don't think he's clear by virtue of BPV claim.

But when tonight comes how do I know Proto won't just neighborize someone else again?

I'm not going after Shadoweh, I'm going after Proto; however part of the reason I find you gusy suspicious is because the majority of your members haven't been pro-town for the majority of the game. If I can trust Shadoweh to be town then I know that Proto is town because I don't believe that godfather and scan-preventing neighbourizer work well together.

Considering that BPV is literally all his role is, I don't think that Cam is a harmful third party. What harmful third party has BPV alone? I guess BPV Traitor is a possibility but then we're not even lynching actual scum we're just lynchign someone who wants scum to win. If we think Cam is harmful to us we can just ignore everything he posts.

We don't know that BPV is all his role is though. Remember, at least one member of the mafia has a fake PM that includes a portion of their real role that they scan as. He could easily be BPV <role> instead who scans as BPV.

Kirsche, if we were a cult, we'd recruit people who WERE looking pro-town, wouldn't we? And we can go for Manix tonight. Lynch Proto otherwise tomorrow.

If you guys want to see if we're a Cult, let's go with this

##Vote: Shadoweh

My own reasons have nothing to do with this Cult check though. Fera never gave me any reason to believe that he's Town. He seemed Townish in OC interactions, but his true loyalty remains suspect.

Anyways, last night, me and Paper felt pretty confident that shooting BBM would be the best target at that time. Paper ordered Shadoweh to kill BBM, and Shadoweh AGREED to do it. Day Phase comes and we discover that he shot scorri instead. This is extremely suspicious. Even if he thought Paper was scummy, why would he have agreed to do it then? If he didn't trust Paper, he could have talked to any of us about Paper's plans of shooting BBM. But no, he refused to shoot BBM and shot scorri, who is like, the most Townish player in our neighborhood. scorri was the one who was supplying all this info about the game set-up, info that the Mafia clearly won't benefit from making them public. Shadoweh's behavior from last night is far too suspicious, absolutely none of his previous actions have implied any Townishness. Add in the fact that neither Fera nor Shadoweh contributed much in NOC, and we have a player that no one should be missing.

I'm gonna drink Shinori's potion now

Day 5.2 - MODSCENE

Before she could address any accusations, Suika keeled over and had to withdraw from the game out of sickness. Don't drink and play mafia, kids.

FUFUW2U.png

Proto - Suika Ibuki - Town Neighborizer - Killed Day 5

Game resumes.

Edited by Witch

I just have the feeling that that's unlikely. Lynching someone on a theory (that's there's another third party) which has evidence against it (Cam having BPV role) and not much evidence for is too risky, we've mislynched too many times already.

If you're town neighorizers you should be recruiting people who you think are looking pro-town so I consider that point moot. How many times can you say that before we finally lynch you?

Pedit: Why wouldn't you out that sooner Proto? Seems like a pretty big thing to wait like 18 hours into the day before outing.

Why is Vig so pro town? So pro town that it made Fera look "less scummy than Proto" in PB's eyes?

Pedit2: Ok well that settles that question then.

##Unvote

Now then. Erm.

kirsche for Town MVP all scum reads turn up town gg wp ez

Also I have definitely seen SB read the thread but he didn't post anything. Me no likey.

But maybe at this point I shoudl just assume all of my scum reads are town and vice versa.

Eff surviving, I'm getting information out of this phase no matter what.

@BBM: I need you to explain how the GF works better than you have been. The fake PM is extrapolated from a part of the real PM?

Also I have definitely seen SB read the thread but he didn't post anything. Me no likey.

But maybe at this point I shoudl just assume all of my scum reads are town and vice versa.

lol at mafia having a killcop

And I've seen people viewing the thread and not speaking all game. Why are you so edgy about it?

shinori you are the worst

I didn't even know Shadoweh's role. I was asking to be told it since I was feeling uncomfortable with defending her solely on faith, and then Shinori randomly decided to kill Proto, which closed the neighbourhood so bleh.

@Strege- More correctly it's an interpolation, since the fake PM contains only a portion of their real role. I swear I mentioned this?

Iunno by process of elimination based on town reads you're high on the scumdar. Xin'dy too and I would like her to claim. Also I don't think your role hasn't been confirmed.

Oh man I really wish Proto would've explained why he wanted BBM shot.

Pedit: That strege deal is probably worth it.

Also Rapier needs to get back in here.