Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

btw I think we should all claim whatever spells that we already used. More information always helps, and it shouldn't have any drawbacks since we used them already.

I didn't use any spells... yet.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proto, what the fuck? You say that my character is the only person that can be considered as a bad guy then unvote me?

>dots do not connect

Boron, I disapprove of such language and would appreciate you toning it down.

Also, you guys should all character claim. Not sure if we can get anything out of it, but I wanna fill that spreadsheet.

:facepalm: I am not the only person who says "fuck" in mafia, Proto. Why not go yell at them too?

Also, why are we character claiming anyway? Proto, please SCUM HUNT. Role hunting and flavor hunting isn't going to get us anywhere.

I actually have a pretty strong scum read, but I want to confirm stuff with my fellow neighborhood watch committee first. I also want Blues to tell us what card he used.

Also, I want Kevin to stop hiding stuff because I'm pretty sure he's not just an Insomniac+Numbers role.

Also, I want Kevin to stop hiding stuff because I'm pretty sure he's not just an Insomniac+Numbers role.

I'm not hiding anything: that is my role. I've already explained the fact that I can make someone else an insomniac for a night but that is it.

like why would scum!boron scan ssg, and the reaction reads townbased

Boron could, you know, be LYING about who she targetted.

Have we had everyone's claims yet? Can't recall what Shadoweh/Fera were.

Shadoweh/Fera claimed to me privately, and I'm pretty sure they're Town. Their past actions shouldn't have any relevance to the current situation and I'd rather they kept their role hidden.

Boron has no reason to lie about her target though. A lot of players have already claimed. If she's scum, she'd know which players are Town. She could easily choose a claim that hasn't been verified yet and confirm it for us. The fact that she chose a claim that has already been verified implies that she wasn't aware that SSG already proved her role, so there's nothing suspicious about Boron investigating her.

Also, even if she's scum, she verified Camtech's role, implying that she's a legit Role Cop. Regardless of whether she's Town or Mafia, she has no reason to conceal her true target. In fact, if she's scum, she'd have likely discussed her choice of target with her scumbuddies, and they'd surely have told her that SSG's role is verified already. Her choice of targeting SSG implies that she's a Townie that genuinely missed the pieces of evidence that confirmed SSG's ability.

I would like to point out that Boron has essentially told us nothing that we didn't know. Cam already outed his role when she claimed he was BPV and she targetted PB twice(which I think is a mistake even if she's town) and PB had already hinted at his role.

She could easily choose a claim that hasn't been verified yet and confirm it for us.

Like she could have done with Cam.

In fact, if she's scum, she'd have likely discussed her choice of target with her scumbuddies, and they'd surely have told her that SSG's role is verified already. Her choice of targeting SSG implies that she's a Townie that genuinely missed the pieces of evidence that confirmed SSG's ability.

This makes sense I guess but it could just be a double bluff /mistake on the part of the scum. I can't help but be wary of an info role that hasn't given us any info.

I'll just wait for Marth to get here and give us something concrete, if he's to be trusted.

I would like to point out that Boron has essentially told us nothing that we didn't know. Cam already outed his role when she claimed he was BPV and she targetted PB twice(which I think is a mistake even if she's town) and PB had already hinted at his role.

Targeting Paper twice wasn't her fault. In fact, she claimed that the first time she investigated Paper was successful. The second time, she only targeted him because Paper told everyone to do so. I don't recall Paper ever hinting at his role before she verified his role name as Forecaster (which I can verify as being correct). Also, unless we entertain the possibility of a Mafia Bulletproof, we can be assured that Camtech is Town unless Boron is scum too. She wouldn't risk that much.

Like she could have done with Cam.

This makes sense I guess but it could just be a double bluff /mistake on the part of the scum. I can't help but be wary of an info role that hasn't given us any info.

I'll just wait for Marth to get here and give us something concrete, if he's to be trusted.

I'll admit, it's very frustrating that the only useful info she provided is verifying Camtech's claim. But there's nothing that could be done about that and her excuses are not what you'd expect to hear from scum.

Hopefully, SSG can provide us with more meaningful results even though there's like, a 99% chance of him being roleblocked

Kirsche is not mafia. That's all I got.

But it is somewhat implying a third party. Kirsche even mentioned that his spell card hinted at there being a third party. And knowing the numbers of scum:townies:third party would be awfully helpful to the third party.

I don't know. All I've gotten is scan failed, scan success but couldn't discern alignment and not mafia.

Wait... are you even an Alignment Cop? What's your role name?

I don't know. All I've gotten is scan failed, scan success but couldn't discern alignment and not mafia.

I'm not understanding this sentence. SSG, I understand that you got scan failed in the previous two nights, but what exactly did you get this time? Did you get scan success but no mention of Town/Mafia/Innocent/Guilty/etc?

I think those are the types of results she has received. Like one night she got "Scan failed" (when she targetted PB the night he asked everyone to everyone's actions failed so this makes sense), another she got "scan success but couldn't discern alignment" which is because she targetted a neighbour which cannot be scanned and lastly got "not mafia" because I am not mafia. Also because my role has already been proven to not be the one BBM described at the start I beieve I am clear unless you suspect SSG of being scum.

Proto can you explain why you didn't neighborize Manix last night as planned?

for the record PB asked her to

She shouldn't have regardless though, cop reports are too valuable to just throw them away because an uncleared player asks you to.

I think those are the types of results she has received. Like one night she got "Scan failed" (when she targetted PB the night he asked everyone to everyone's actions failed so this makes sense), another she got "scan success but couldn't discern alignment" which is because she targetted a neighbour which cannot be scanned and lastly got "not mafia" because I am not mafia. Also because my role has already been proven to not be the one BBM described at the start I beieve I am clear unless you suspect SSG of being scum.

Makes perfect sense if this were the case, but I want SSG to clearly explain that. She needs to elaborate.

Proto can you explain why you didn't neighborize Manix last night as planned?

Sure. It's because I wanted an OC contact. The only purpose of neighborizing Manix is to verify that we aren't Cult. This was clearly not the time to be worrying about Cultists because the Mafia are a bigger threat (nightkills!!). Plus, you'd recognize a Cultist the moment one of us dies and I doubt we'd survive for very long.