SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Those are not in the Ninka leak. That was another supposed leak on 4chan that appeared soon after the Ninka leak appeared, and it was only given attention because it also had Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt.

Ah, I see.

It seems I've found the full Ninka/Vannrose leaks, as well as the Ridley/CK/Dixie leak in image format. For anyone who wants to read them.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what Gaur Plain will be like as a stage..

Like are we gonna have like Territorial Rotbart walking around and then spotting the fighters and smashing shit? Not gonna lie, that would rule as long as that one song plays....

The amount of whining in this thread is laughable.

Yes its a shame that Wolf, Lucas, Snake, Ice Climbers, Squirtle and Ivysaur won't be joining us most likely, but surely people have other characters to use. I lost Roy, many others lost Mewtwo and others before, we survived surely you can too.

This blaming newcomers for their non return is very crappy and unacceptable.

I wonder what Gaur Plain will be like as a stage..

Like are we gonna have like Territorial Rotbart walking around and then spotting the fighters and smashing shit? Not gonna lie, that would rule as long as that one song plays....

There was Metal Face showing up by the end of the trailer, he might be the stage boss instead or something. But the gorilla there might be kinda nice. And I won't bother because I pwn him on new game plus, so... :awesome:

edit: damn, I want some reference for Silver Nemesis or Fiora on Smash <3

Edited by Quintessence

There was Metal Face showing up by the end of the trailer, he might be the stage boss instead or something. But the gorilla there might be kinda nice. And I won't bother because I pwn him on new game plus, so... :awesome:

edit: damn, I want some reference for Silver Nemesis or Fiora on Smash <3

Oh yeah Metal Face. I did see that and squeed even harder. Man...I wonder if Shulk's FS characters alternate? Like one time it will be Dunban and Riki and then it would be Reyn and Sharla, etc. Maybe not, but its cool to think about.

The amount of whining in this thread is laughable.

Yes its a shame that Wolf, Lucas, Snake, Ice Climbers, Squirtle and Ivysaur won't be joining us most likely, but surely people have other characters to use. I lost Roy, many others lost Mewtwo and others before, we survived surely you can too.

This blaming newcomers for their non return is very crappy and unacceptable.

Roy made sense, but Mewtwo shouldn't have been cut.

And yes, I will blame newcomers for the lack of veterans, specifically Bowser Jr. Bowser Jr. has by far the least merits of all the newcomers. There's no excuse for him to be in over Lucas, Wolf, and Ice Climbers. Snake, Squirtle, and Ivysaur make sense to be gone, but not Wolf, Lucas, and Ice Climbers, especially Ice Climbers.

And what, just because I have other characters I like to use means I shouldn't complain about these? Bullcrap.

Don't give me this crap of "Oh it happened before so get over it." Two wrongs don't make a right and making a mistake once means it shouldn't happen again, not that it's okay for it to happen again.

Roy made sense, but Mewtwo shouldn't have been cut.

And yes, I will blame newcomers for the lack of veterans, specifically Bowser Jr. Bowser Jr. has by far the least merits of all the newcomers. There's no excuse for him to be in over Lucas, Wolf, and Ice Climbers. Snake, Squirtle, and Ivysaur make sense to be gone, but not Wolf, Lucas, and Ice Climbers, especially Ice Climbers.

And what, just because I have other characters I like to use means I shouldn't complain about these? Bullcrap.

Don't give me this crap of "Oh it happened before so get over it." Two wrongs don't make a right and making a mistake once means it shouldn't happen again, not that it's okay for it to happen again.

you misspelled duck hunt dog :V

(or wii fit trainer)

Bowser Jr isn't a ~terrible character~ that nobody wants, and it looks like he'll have a completely different fighting style than basically anyone else, which definitely more different than Wolf or Lucas

all I'm seeing is ~opinions~ being presented as gospel truth

what I came in here to say, though, was that I am super hype for Shulk and I am glad at least one of the characters I was actually invested in getting in is A Thing

;~; isaac

This is absolutely true.

In the transition from Melee to Brawl, I lost three of my main fighters: Pichu, Dr. Mario and Mewtwo. Of course, I got some new ones like Wario, Zero Suit Samus and Olimar, but it still doesn't change anything that cuts are something that you just get over because there's new fresh meat.

Heck, if Mewtwo and Ice Climbers don't make it in, I will be really salty. And, with this leak confirming Bowser Jr., I'll have my entire top five wanted characters to main. It still doesn't change the fact that the cuts were likely unjust and there's this glaring omission that can't be fixed by anything. If the Ice Climbers were cut for hardware limitations, they can't even be added back as DLC for crying out loud!

Yeah the leak was kinda "eh" imo. I know a lot of people are pumped for this Shulk guy but I have no clue who he is apart from the game he's from. Really I'm just sad Solid Snake is gone and unless something drastic happens Isaac isn't in either

Roy made sense, but Mewtwo shouldn't have been cut.And yes, I will blame newcomers for the lack of veterans, specifically Bowser Jr. Bowser Jr. has by far the least merits of all the newcomers. There's no excuse for him to be in over Lucas, Wolf, and Ice Climbers. Snake, Squirtle, and Ivysaur make sense to be gone, but not Wolf, Lucas, and Ice Climbers, especially Ice Climbers.And what, just because I have other characters I like to use means I shouldn't complain about these? Bullcrap.Don't give me this crap of "Oh it happened before so get over it." Two wrongs don't make a right and making a mistake once means it shouldn't happen again, not that it's okay for it to happen again.

Blaming the veterans is incredibly childish, do you know how hard Sakurai and Namco has been working on these new characters for us to enjoy? Sakurai tries his hardest to get everyone in and he even mentioned it would be near impossible for there to not be a few cuts

Bowser Jr looks highly fun I'm not even a fan of him but his play style has me interested, apparently wolf and Lucas were sadly not prioritised and ice climbers couldn't work on the 3DS very well. It is sad they are gone but all these complaints are a bit much.

Some of that salt got in my eye.

Kinda nice to not have Snake to worry about. He was great as a one-shot, but he hasnt been on a Nintendo console since the NES Metal Gear so im not arsed. Ice Climbers, ehh im not gonna miss them too much to be honest. Meh at Wolf.

Sorry, not sorry to see Lucas go. Mother 3 never even made it out here on official release. Mewtwo? Well, id like to see him come back.

Dark Pit? #shrug

what I came in here to say, though, was that I am super hype for Shulk and I am glad at least one of the characters I was actually invested in getting in is A Thing

No joke. People pouring salt in my Shulk Train...no mi gusta.

Kinda nice to not have Snake to worry about. He was great as a one-shot, but he hasnt been on a Nintendo console since the NES Metal Gear so im not arsed.

That's a weird comment. Snake was ported to the NES. He's had several noticeable Nintendo ports since then including the recent 3DS and has even has an original (official but alternate canon) game on the Gameboy Colour.

I'm sorry if it's been answered but is there DLC? I read there wasn't but recently I've read it will be

nobody knows

there was a rumour about DLC along with all these picture leaks but apparently it was made up to "fuck with us."

Yeah the leak was kinda "eh" imo. I know a lot of people are pumped for this Shulk guy but I have no clue who he is apart from the game he's from. Really I'm just sad Solid Snake is gone and unless something drastic happens Isaac isn't in either

these are basically my thoughts, although I am excited about Shulk

the bolded is the one thing I've been really hoping for tbh

I'm basically just hoping for a DLC Isaac at this point

cross your fingers!

and so Isaac not being likely to be in kind of dulls my desire to complain about anything else

(Shulk is cool though I like Shulk)

you misspelled duck hunt dog :V

(or wii fit trainer)

They've got more merits than Bowser Jr.

Duck Hunt: Retro icon.

Wii Fit Trainer: Represents the casual side of Nintendo and is one of their top-sellers.

Bowser Jr.: Not requested, part of a fully-repped series, only a secondary villain, not retro.

Bowser Jr isn't a ~terrible character~ that nobody wants, and it looks like he'll have a completely different fighting style than basically anyone else, which definitely more different than Wolf or Lucas

all I'm seeing is ~opinions~ being presented as gospel truth

No shit it's an "opinion." Jesus, one second I'm told to let someone's opinion go, the other I'm being told I shouldn't say my own.

I say what I say with confidence because it's what I believe. Calling it an "opinion" doesn't downplay any of it, and really just shows that you have little of substance to actually respond to it with. If all you're going to say is, "Well, that's your opinion!" please just don't respond again.

Blaming the veterans is incredibly childish, do you know how hard Sakurai and Namco has been working on these new characters for us to enjoy? Sakurai tries his hardest to get everyone in and he even mentioned it would be near impossible for there to not be a few cuts

Bowser Jr looks highly fun I'm not even a fan of him but his play style has me interested, apparently wolf and Lucas were sadly not prioritised and ice climbers couldn't work on the 3DS very well. It is sad they are gone but all these complaints are a bit much.

This logic has never worked before and it doesn't work now.

I respect Sakurai for his work, patience, charm, and everything else he does for these games, but that doesn't exempt him from any and all criticism. He made plenty of good decisions with the game's roster; notice how I pretty much only singled out Bowser Jr. All the other unique newcomers are good, worthy choices in my opinion (yes, even Duck Hunt). But making a bunch of good choices doesn't make a bad choice go away, especially when it's something he did before and saw the results of already.

I'm still getting the game (both versions) and I will still enjoy it, but there will forever be a hole that can only be filled by two eskimos. If you don't like my complaints, don't read them, and for your own sake, don't respond to them.

No joke. People pouring salt in my Shulk Train...no mi gusta.

Shulk is fine, but I'd trade him for Ice Climbers any day. (and not just Shulk; I'd trade most of the current newcomers away to get the Ice Climbers back)

That's a weird comment. Snake was ported to the NES. He's had several noticeable Nintendo ports since then including the recent 3DS and has even has an original (official but alternate canon) game on the Gameboy Colour.

Ports. And spaced out considerably. The main series really isnt on Nintendo, dude. I thought Snake in Brawl was fucken weird as shit. Him not being in the new game doesnt bother me one bit. He always felt like the odd man out.

I don't know about how well Snake fits in or whatever (I've always considered MGS to be primarily made for Sony consoles) but Snake is cool so I'm sad that he didn't make it in.

Ports. And spaced out considerably. The main series really isnt on Nintendo, dude. I thought Snake in Brawl was fucken weird as shit. Him not being in the new game doesnt bother me one bit. He always felt like the odd man out.

Oh I'm not trying to claim Snake has heavy ties to Nintendo. He doesn't. And saying he started out on Nintendo is wrong too. I thought about editing that into my comment but thought it best not to. Snake is completely unrelated to Nintendo but it still isn't true to say he hasn't had a Nintendo game since the NES. Especially since he didn't even have an original official game on the NES.

Pretty sure Snake wouldn't have been a character in Smash Bros. if it weren't for the remake of MGS on the GameCube bringing Nintendo and Kojima together.