SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm remembering my childhood days of having like half a dozen people over and fighting over the controllers, well not anymore, now all of us can play! (mostly)

Mewtwo was in melee ?

...this is a first. http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Super_Smash_Bros._series_characters just so you get this stuff, common knowledge tbh.

also wow spring 2015 is a long time... i wonder how long it'll be for those who don't get both versions.

I can either get the midnight version and just play right away, but not have my gamecube controller...

Or get Smash Wii U on Sunday. Two days sounds short, but I'll be super envious of the fellow SF members that will have Friday afternoon.

After re-reading my post: HOLY CRAP.. MIDNIGHT IS TONIGHT? idec ANYMORE I'M DITCHING THE GAMECUBE CONTROLLER (i'm so sorry, myself, I hate to do that).

I can either get the midnight version and just play right away, but not have my gamecube controller...

Or get Smash Wii U on Sunday. Two days sounds short, but I'll be super envious of the fellow SF members that will have Friday afternoon.

After re-reading my post: HOLY CRAP.. MIDNIGHT IS TONIGHT? idec ANYMORE I'M DITCHING THE GAMECUBE CONTROLLER (i'm so sorry, myself, I hate to do that).

Midnight happens every night, Carter. And girl, I got to wait an entire week before I can get a hold on mine! It's going to drag so, so much. I might also get Persona Q that day, depending on how I feel

... I really need to finish the two Bayonetta games before Smash comes out

My post doesn't feel too relevant right now. So, uh, has the Sakurai interview regarding Ridley been linked yet?

Edited by DodgeDusk

Midnight happens every night, Carter.

DUHHH, I meant that the "Smash midnight" is tonight.

Why do you have to wait an entire week? That sounds awful!

And after the brief 2-minutes of thinking, I've gotten so used to the 3DS version, we can just use THAT as a controller!

DUHHH, I meant that the "Smash midnight" is tonight.

Why do you have to wait an entire week? That sounds awful!

And after the brief 2-minutes of thinking, I've gotten so used to the 3DS version, we can just use THAT as a controller!

I know :L Just felt like having a bit of fun with your post

The game doesn't come out in Europe until the 28th. I can't complain, since it was originally meant to come out on the 5th of December, I think

You could! I've read that the Wii U registers inputs from the 3DS pretty much instantly; there's very little input lag, if any at all

The game doesn't come out in Europe until the 28th. I can't complain, since it was originally meant to come out on the 5th of December, I think.

Oh no... I feel so bad now! Well, that gives me to time to get better! But mostly, I'll just be dazed about how pretty Peach and Zelda are in the Wii U version.

I'm so happy the *better* version is gonna be out later tonight (technically, if you count midnight as tonight)! And Ness is a starter! I can finally have Peach, Zelda, Zero Suit Samus, and all my other favorites all in one Smash!

Seeing as I almost never get digital versions of games, I have to wait until I get out of work tomorrow to pick up my copy along with a Wii U Pro controller. But I can't wait to play with Ike in those amazing HD graphics! I just love how he looks! Sakurai just totally made the best out of his sexy hot RD design. :D

Luigi will be awesome too, because I've always loved his taunt where he does a few of his notable poses (including one from his Mansion games!). lol

Edited by Anacybele

HOLY CRAP, PEOPLE, SMASH WII U IS ALMOST OUT. Where did the last two months go? Oh wait, Hyrule Warriors and Fantasy Life, duh.

So, uh, my Link amiibo shipped out today. Marth hasn't been processed yet. Hmmm.

I'm going to have to get used to Link's face in Sm4sh, but having a stick and on a console is going to be wonderfulllll

All three points: my thoughts exactly.

Oh I didn't remember ssb5 will be up tonight. Congratz for you people getting it and enjoying it :awesome:!

In the meantime I'll enjoy these months playing Bayonetta and will grab smash 5 for like dec 24th or jan, perhaps; cuz anyways Bayonetta>>>smash

*SHITS FIRED*

I really want that Peach amiibo, it's so pretty!

Even if the finished model is different than what I first expected, it's fine. I've always shrugged off figurines because I thought they were stupid. But this, Smash amiibos, are so cute I just can't resist! When that Zelda one finally arrives... hoo boy, I just can't wait anymore!

I might pick up an Amiibo when I get my copy of Smash. See what the quality of them are like, and such. I'm hoping there's a Villager one there that doesn't have a mile-wide gap in between his eyes. Mind you, I'm curious to see what the Robin Amiibo will eventually look like, and if a female one gets released

I'm still getting Smash U, even if I don't have a Wii U.

This is a waste of precious coin for those of us without disposable incomes. 13 big ones on an amiibo, i can deal with. 60 clams for SmushU, nope nope nope.

As far as I know, the plastic quality of the amiibo figurines is kinda cheap, probably to make them safe for children. I might get a couple if they ever come to Colombia .-.

Edit: source?

http://nintendoeverything.com/final-amiibo-photos-for-the-first-wave-of-figures/

http://kotaku.com/nintendos-amiibo-figures-look-a-little-bit-different-in-1651030422

Edit2: I'm reconsidering buying amiibos 8/

Edited by Quintessence

I'm getting the Link Amiibo tomorrow because I preordered it (even though I still loathe his piss stand...), although I won't be using it for Smash. I'm using it for Hyrule Warriors because SPINNER. :D

I'm asking for Luigi for Christmas because he comes out on the 6th, and I'm just gonna have to wait for Ike. But Smash Wii U should keep me occupied long enough, because...Ike. He's just too sexy looking for words in this game, omigoshhhh. Shiny.gif

I'm getting the Link Amiibo tomorrow because I preordered it (even though I still loathe his piss stand...), although I won't be using it for Smash. I'm using it for Hyrule Warriors because SPINNER. :D

I thought you could use a single Amiibo for more than one game? Or am I missing something?

I thought you could use a single Amiibo for more than one game? Or am I missing something?

She probably meant she won't be using the Link amiibo for smash in particular.