SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

I never said that Mii Swordfighter was suddenly good though... I said that there must not be a big gap between tiers, not that Mii Swordfighter should be moved up a few. I said that because Knife is really really skilled. So for him to lose to another skilled player that was using a bottom tier character, while Knife uses characters like Toon Link, who are mid tier, that's gotta say something.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said that Mii Swordfighter was suddenly good though... I said that there must not be a big gap between tiers, not that Mii Swordfighter should be moved up a few. I said that because Knife is really really skilled. So for him to lose to another skilled player that was using a bottom tier character, while Knife uses characters like Toon Link, who are mid tier, that's gotta say something.

Lol, I don't main Toon Link. I main Link. Arguably in the same tier as Mii Sword fighter, maybe slightly lower. I am not even close to the best in my local scene actually. My city is so freaking stacked though with people like Trela, Gnes (who won the most money ever in a single tournament), and Razer living there, it makes sense.

If they ever get around to uploading my set with Trela, I'll share it here tho.

Edit: Oh yeah, he just won another tourney going Mii Sword fighter. Someone stop this man.

http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-fight-club-3-sfc3-results-52-singles-entrants.403124/

Edited by Knife

Oh, I'd heard people say that they kept getting stomped by your Toon Link. Maybe that was PKL...

But Mii Swordfighter is LAST on the tier list, nobody is lower than him/her. :P

Well what would I know. The only Mii I see anyone use is Mii Gunner for good times spamming.

granted most people don't know the matchup for the mii all that well but he can kill pretty early

Well what would I know. The only Mii I see anyone use is Mii Gunner for good times spamming.

Hey, Mii Swordfighter is one of my secondaries, Jotari. You ought to face me sometime then. :P

Mii Brawler is most definitely the best out of the 3 by a mile. Helicopter Kick (I think that's what it's called, might be wrong) can kill crazy low.

Also I just played again for the first time in a few weeks and damn I already feel so rusty.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Speaking of rust, how often should you play to keep from getting rusty?

At least weekly.

Also i'll have the ability to play people ONLINE in less than a month.

I'd say like maybe 2-3 days a week. It's what i usually did. but now with work and other stuff I haven't been able to play much lol. Now I'm rusty again.

and yess Jedi. we got to play again =D

Speaking of rust, how often should you play to keep from getting rusty?

The spirit to fight comes from the heart, do just gotta do what you gotta do. Rust is irrelevant when your soul is on fire.

For those having trouble doing 450,000 on Target Blast 3, here's a video I uploaded showing how I did it. It also works for doing 300,000 with Pac-Man.

The spirit to fight comes from the heart, do just gotta do what you gotta do. Rust is irrelevant when your soul is on fire.

The Shining Duo

is getting a little dull

I need to practice

I don't think we've played each other, Sara. Why not go a few rounds sometime (if you have the Wii U version)? :)

Edited by Anacybele

I still haven't got my hands on a WiiU since that day i went to GS and someone bought them all. I'd love to match back up with you guys on 3DS if you're able to, in the meantime.

I'm really really really tempted to splurge with Yoshi's WollyWorld coming out...

You mean you haven't found one in a store since? That's crazy... o.O

I don't play Smash 3DS anymore though, unfortunately. I'd be a lot worse on there anyway since I don't have a second analogue stick to use for tilts like I do in the Wii U version. So it'd be no fun playing against me on the 3DS. >_<

You mean you haven't found one in a store since? That's crazy... o.O

I don't play Smash 3DS anymore though, unfortunately. I'd be a lot worse on there anyway since I don't have a second analogue stick to use for tilts like I do in the Wii U version. So it'd be no fun playing against me on the 3DS. >_<

I have a New 3DS, tried Smash for it....and I wish the right analogue nub was a bit bigger (seems like it did a Smash attack in the opposite direction of what I wanted to do). Then again, I'm used to playing with the Wii U gamepad and the GameCube controller.

All these years people have been saying Ganondorf should get a sword when really it's the Monado he was looking for.

Nah all he needs is a projectile. Which can easily be reflected by punching it.