SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly everyone else's opinion is invalid, since only I alone have been validated by the great ether of the tumblytwoots. They spoke to me in a dream and told me that we would get Shrek and Superman as DLC characters. That is all.

No one will be satisfied until everyone is in Smash Bros.

The roster will be too big. Certain characters can't fit.

Sakurai: "We don't know why some people wanted Daisy in the game, as she was already available via palette swap. But here you go."

*Daisy appears with a flamethrower and machine gun to differentiate her from Peach. Her final smash is a giant laser fired from third eye in the back of her head.*

Daisy's final smash should be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1HmxJjfSxY

Your opponents will explode and you auto-win the match.

You know what? I'm going to take that as a personal insult because I really do have real visual issues. Think before you speak. "Oh how am I supposed to know over the internet?" Well maybe you shouldn't say crap like that at all, whether it be on the internet or not? Jerk.

ANYWAY. I really do want Daisy. Her chances may be slim (or so most people think), but I still want her. I don't care if there's seven Mario characters already, really I hate that whole "there's already soooo many characters from that series" argument. So what? I do agree that they shouldn't fill the game with loooaaads of characters from the same series, but I think there's room for one or two more Mario characters, so long as they can be unique enough. I think Daisy could be unique enough.

i don't care. they ARE visually similar, and your words aren't going to change that.

yo pichu's best costume got a palette swap on pikachu

fair enough, i guess. i personally like the others more at times but w/e.

Edited by PichuMaster3000

A little bit similar. But they're not as similar in appearance as Mario and Luigi are. Luigi is really just a taller, skinnier Mario with different colored clothing. Daisy, compared to Peach, has shorter hair, a completely different hairstyle and hair color, her dress is the same basic style, but has minor differences like the flower theme, and her earrings are completely different, and so on. Her face also shorter and a little wider (maybe even a bit pudgy). Apparently, Daisy is slightly shorter than Peach in height too. It takes more explanation to describe Daisy's differences from Peach in design than it does Luigi's differences from Mario, see?

Edited by Anacybele

i don't care. they ARE visually similar, and your words aren't going to change that.

But they don't look exactly alike.

A little bit similar. But they're not as similar in appearance as Mario and Luigi are. Luigi is really just a taller, skinnier Mario with different colored clothing. Daisy, compared to Peach, has shorter hair, a completely different hairstyle and hair color, her dress is the same basic style, but has minor differences like the flower theme, and her earrings are completely different, and so on. Her face also shorter and a little wider (maybe even a bit pudgy). Apparently, Daisy is slightly shorter than Peach in height too. It takes more explanation to describe Daisy's differences from Peach in design than it does Luigi's differences from Mario, see?

^Agreed 100%

i guess your definition of similar must be different than almost every dictionary ever made

i'm done arguing with brick walls

Seems to me that you didn't say they were "similar" at first. Hmm, let's see...

but also a mario character that looks exactly like peach

Oh my gosh. EXACTLY? B-But...I could have sworn you said...SIMILAR!

Let's look again...

exactly like peach

One more time...

exactly

Huh.

Well, it's just a palette now, and I will always feel that that's no different than a middle finger to Daisy fans when the Koopalings have their own models.

Edited by Anacybele

Let's look again...

One more time...

Huh.

the point is that they look ridiculously similar which i just made into "exactly" because it's pretty much exact unless you want to be an OCD smartass like you're being right now.

mods please warn me so i know to never post in this thread again as one of the few intelligent users who had.

And we're saying that we disagree that they look even "ridiculously similar." Is this so hard to accept?

Also, did you just insult our intelligence? If you think we're so stupid, then you really should just go away. Bye-bye now. *waves*

i guess your definition of similar must be different than almost every dictionary ever made

i'm done arguing with brick walls

Let's look again...

One more time...

Huh.

Time for both of you to calm down.

That "brick walls" comment in particular was pretty uncalled for. Think more before you post.

Arguments like these are the reason why I still read this thread even though the game was already released. This is pure gold. Now continue.

You were the smartass first, I seem to recall...

if you "look" at that and think they aren't aesthetically similar at all, then you probably have visual issues

So don't complain when someone is a smartass back.

And then you go and say "I'm done arguing with brick walls" and just now you say "as one of the few intelligent people" calling others unintelligent? And of course, you complain that someone is being a smartass to you? You make me laugh, you little bundle of joy you.

EDIT: Was typing and only now saw Red Fox's post. Trying to calm.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Aaand, I really should stop too then. Moving on. :P

lol Nova.

Anyway, uh... I really should actually play the game again soon. I DO have my Wii U back now. It's just a matter of getting use of the living room TV...of course.

there was nothing at risk since i was mostly trolling lately so okay lol

i don't really care about the sf community at all, it's pretty boring

Edited by PichuMaster3000

Realistically, what does everyone think Snake's chances are of actually coming back as DLC? I used to think it was somewhat likely, but then with all that Konami stuff that's been happening...I think it's pretty unlikely.

You pretty much answered your own question. Konami's pretty much derp by this point. With Kojima gone, the creator of Metal Gear and a friend of Sakurai's, I reaaaaaally doubt it.