SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Konami's going full sell out, if they think it'll make them an extra buck, maybe.

While true, on the other hand, they're more or less going mobile based on their words.

Which apparently means removing a shitton of stuff on the app stores.

Realistically, what does everyone think Snake's chances are of actually coming back as DLC? I used to think it was somewhat likely, but then with all that Konami stuff that's been happening...I think it's pretty unlikely.

With the state that Konami is in, I feel like it's not happening. Also, with how closed off and controlling Konami has been, I feel like even if Sakurai were to ask Konami for the rights for playable Snake in SSB4 (with Konami in the iron fist mode they're in right now), they'd actually say no to Sakurai.

Even without that, with how much SSB4 has been aiming for an E10+ rating (even removing the Tharja trophy to abide by it), I don't think they'd have Snake playable because of that, even if they did remove/alter the neck snap.

Screw all suggestions!! Mrs. Arrow for Smash 5.

Not my first choice for an F-Zero rep, but since I feel like 1 rep for a 6 series game is too little and F-Zero hasn't gotten a new playable rep since SSB64, sure!

Edited by Randoman

Even without that, with how much SSB4 has been aiming for an E10+ rating (even removing the Tharja trophy to abide by it), I don't think they'd have Snake playable because of that, even if they did remove/alter the neck snap.

I can't believe a single Tharja trophy would've raised the rating to T. The ESRB can be silly sometimes.

Not my first choice for an F-Zero rep, but since I feel like 1 rep for a 6-game series is too little and F-Zero hasn't gotten a new playable rep since SSB64, sure!

F-Zero GX has 41 playable characters - it should have its own fighting game!

Edited by Zera

I can't believe a single Tharja trophy would've raised the rating to T. The ESRB can be silly sometimes.

It probably wasn't just the ESRB since the trophy was removed from all versions.

Fun things with ratings, though. Had there been Red Inklings, Splatoon would have probably been rated M.

Fun things with ratings, though. Had there been Red Inklings, Splatoon would have probably been rated M.

Seriously? Just because their ink would've been the same color as blood? Might as well remove red crayons, markers, pens, etc. from art supplies then! They look too much like blood!

EDIT: Oh, LOL at that video. XD Ike was even in it too, yaaay. <3 He really is a sexy guy too, for pretty much what the video said. Muscles, fighting for his friends, dat hair, the way he dresses. <3 He. is. just. HOT.

Edited by Anacybele

Not my first choice for an F-Zero rep, but since I feel like 1 rep for a 6 series game is too little and F-Zero hasn't gotten a new playable rep since SSB64, sure!

You know, I've actually always kinda thought that the original four racers in F-Zero should be the first choices for fighters in Smash Bros. I mean, we got C. Falcon, so that leaves Samurai Goroh, Dr. Stewart, and Pico. I figure most people would probably say 4 characters for F-Zero is too much, but I do think at least one more F-Zero character would be cool, and I'd want them to pick from those three. For some reason it's always just felt right, I dunno why...it just has.

You know, I've actually always kinda thought that the original four racers in F-Zero should be the first choices for fighters in Smash Bros. I mean, we got C. Falcon, so that leaves Samurai Goroh, Dr. Stewart, and Pico. I figure most people would probably say 4 characters for F-Zero is too much, but I do think at least one more F-Zero character would be cool, and I'd want them to pick from those three. For some reason it's always just felt right, I dunno why...it just has.

it's mostly because the original F-Zero is the one that has been the most played in the series. Sadly because of that, most people don't really care too much about the other characters in the series where the cast got large with up to 40 different racers in the later game. I personally would have liked to have Black Shadow playable since he's been the most prominent villain in the series in X, GX, and the anime.

It probably wasn't just the ESRB since the trophy was removed from all versions.

We had red ink in the Autobots vs. Decepticons Splatfest. It was just a different shade of red than crimson (closer to a maroon or burgundy). Not that difficult.

Edited by Tamarsamar

We had red ink in the Autobots vs. Decepticons Splatfest. It was just a different shade of red than crimson (closer to a maroon or burgundy). Not that difficult.

That wasn't actual red. It's closer to the dark pink that's in the game normally. It also had a glowing effect due to being Splatfest.

There's no actual red ink in Splatoon.

Charizard makes him look ugly tho

Not really. That's the only part of the vid that I sorely disagree with. Charizard has always been ugly to me. Except when it's Mega evolved, particulary into Mega Zard X.

DLC is exempt from being rated by the ratings boards, though.

Not really. That's the only part of the vid that I sorely disagree with. Charizard has always been ugly to me. Except when it's Mega evolved, particulary into Mega Zard X.

Oh so Dedede is #1 on your list