SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Um, where was I EVER joking about a new Star Fox game? I didn't even MENTION Star Fox. I was referring to the SMT x FE thing. And you Star Fox fanboys think you're the only ones being left in the dust? I've been waiting for a new Mario Paint and Pokemon Snap well over TEN years. These games were on the fucking SNES and N64, respectively, and they never got sequels or remakes. And neither of these are even ON that list.

The point is, think before you go shouting blatant accusations (I won't deny that I had an issue with this myself though) and stop your fucking whining.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, where was I EVER joking about a new Star Fox game? I didn't even MENTION Star Fox. I was referring to the SMT x FE thing. And you Star Fox fanboys think you're the only ones being left in the dust? I've been waiting for a new Mario Paint and Pokemon Snap well over TEN years. These games were on the fucking SNES and N64, respectively, and they never got sequels or remakes. And neither of these are even ON that list.

The point is, think before you go shouting blatant accusations (I won't deny that I had an issue with this myself though) and stop your fucking whining.

Yeah but those are spin-offs and most nintendo spin-offs dont get sequels unless they were really fresh and had reason to get sequel( for example: pokemon rangers getting a sequel in form of shadows of almia wich fixed many things), even then Starfox is one of their main franchises, they even acknowledge that in smash, and I think this discussion should go on the E3 thread.

Edited by Hoenn

Yeah but those are spin-offs and most nintendo spin-offs dont get sequels unless they were really fresh and had reason to get sequel( for example: pokemon rangers getting a sequel in form of shadows of almia wich fixed many things), even then Starfox is one of their main franchises, they even acknowledge that in smash, and I think this discussion should go on the E3 thread.

Except both of the games I mentioned come from franchises whose spinoffs get sequels all the time. Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario sports games, they all get more. Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and others have gotten sequels too. Why not Mario Paint and Pokemon Snap? They were just as loved as far as I've seen.

But yeah, as I said earlier, this belongs in the E3 thread, so I'm done with the discussion here.

Except both of the games I mentioned come from franchises whose spinoffs get sequels all the time. Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario sports games, they all get more. Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and others have gotten sequels too. Why not Mario Paint and Pokemon Snap? They were just as loved as far as I've seen.

But yeah, as I said earlier, this belongs in the E3 thread, so I'm done with the discussion here.

The thing is that Mario paint has no way to really improve, improving pokemon snap would just be more of a expansion pack with better stats. Look on the bright side we will get pokemon paint basicly. Once again this talk should be in the E3 thread

Not really, Mario Paint had more than just a few drawing tools. It had a music composer, bug swatting game, stamps, and even an INTERACTIVE TITLE SCREEN. Art Academy doesn't have any of this.

But let's get back to SSB4, PLEASE. I find I'm totally way more excited for the E3 Smash stuff than I was for the Smash Direct. :D:D:D HYPE OVERLOAAAD!

1. And I dislike Greninja and Charizard. Charizard's new FS being Mega Charizard X has made me want to play him though, so I'm not as disappointed as I was before.

2. Oh, and this gave me an idea. What if, if Sakurai keeps Ike's Eruption, he changes the color of its and Great Aether's flames to blue? Hint hint. ;D

1. Protean Greninja says different. :D
Such a smexy frog.
How can anyone dislike it? -.-

2. I'd like that.

And someone clearly missed any of the times I said I never played a single Kirby game in my life. I'm just not interested in a round, pink...whatever the hell he is. xP

I don't know what is so interesting about his games anyhow. .___.

But this is rather cute anyhow.

BIG NEW GUYS!! Nintendo 's E3 will feature this:

- Smash 3DS release date: July 18 2014

-Smash Wii U release date: December 2014

-Pokemon Omega Sapphire and Alpha Ruby release date: November 2014

- Bayonetta 2 release date: August 14 2014

- Shin Megmai X Fire Emblem release date: August 29 2014

- X From Monolith Soft release date: September 12 2014

- Third Party Games Lineup: Various

- Wii U virtual Console: Gamecube Lineup:

Super Smash Bros Melee

Luigi's Manshion

F-Zero GX

Super Mario Sunshine

Mario Kart Double Dash

- Hyrule Warriors release date: June 27 2014

-Mario Party U release date: Holidays 2014

-Yarn Yoshi release date: October 2014

-Metroid 3DS release date: November 2014

Pokken Fighter release date: Spring 2015

-Star Fox U release date: Holiday 2014

New Legend of Zelda release date: TBA 2015

You know you could've just posted the image:

10356263_624862060938111_642981600533048

Keep in mind that this is unconfirmed.

Smash Bros 4 is actually getting released at end of August.

...Or you'll have to answer to
Edgeworth_Judgement.gif
Edgie.

Because I think Greninja is hideous looking. I just don't like its design overall and its tongue is wrapped around its neck. Gross.

So I don't like and will never like that it got in over someone way more awesome like Sylveon.

Because I think Greninja is hideous looking. I just don't like its design overall and its tongue is wrapped around its neck. Gross.

So I don't like and will never like that it got in over someone way more awesome like Sylveon.

At least making it E rated.

...And hoping that Sylveon is in a Pokeball. She needs to be in the game! Playable, ...if possible.

I used to think Sylveon was cute.

Until I realized his ribbons are made of FLESH.

u66z.jpg
h894.png
Even so...it's still cute.
It's commonly used in the metagames and should be in the game!
Edited by Barbie

Hey, I'd prefer if people kept on topic and avoided anything too nasty in my* thread. Barbie, please stop with the walls of quotes and massive images, they're awful.

It's cool to see there's a release date, the 3DS version is coming up surprisingly soon!

*some degree of egotistical ownership may be present, but I'm that amazing anyway

Smash Bros 4 is actually getting released at end of August.

That release date is probably a placeholder. All we know officially is that it's set to release in summer.

You know you could've just posted the image:

10356263_624862060938111_642981600533048

Keep in mind that this is unconfirmed.

Where did you find that webpage at?

And also, I look forward to see more veterans and newcomers for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U from the E3 and/or the Best Buy event.

Settle the fuck down, Ana, I wasn't talking to you (and frankly I have no idea why you assumed that I was).

I was referring to the list of supposed games AAG9 posted earlier.

I used to think Sylveon was cute.

Until I realized his ribbons are made of FLESH.

^

But this is rather cute anyhow.

That is basically exactly why you play Kirby.

Actually though I'm not the biggest fan of Epic Yarn; it was fun, but I don't totally agree with some of its design choices. The games with copy abilities are fun because all the different powers with which you can play through the game give it a lot of replayability. I used to pretend to be chibi versions of Pit, Link, and Street Fighter's Ryu in games that had Cupid, Sword, or Fighter respectively. It's just fun. *shrug*

Incidentally, it makes me curious what kind of stuff from Kirby's Epic Yarn might be in the new Smash Bros. IE, will the WiiU Kirby stage(s) be from Return to Dreamland or Epic Yarn? Etc.

EDIT: Huh that's weird all my quote posters got removed somehow. meh

Edited by BANRYU

Settle the fuck down, Ana, I wasn't talking to you (and frankly I have no idea why you assumed that I was).

I was referring to the list of supposed games AAG9 posted earlier.

Pretty sure she meant to respond to Jedisupersonic, not you.

On that note, I initially missed it in all the random E3 talk, but Jedi's post was out of line. We don't need that kind of provocation going on in here.

Oh. Well, look who did exactly what he was accusing someone else of doing. .3. Sorry Ana.

Yeah, I agree that comment was pretty out of line.

Incidentally, it makes me curious what kind of stuff from Kirby's Epic Yarn might be in the new Smash Bros. IE, will the WiiU Kirby stage(s) be from Return to Dreamland or Epic Yarn? Etc.

I'm looking forward to a yarn-like stage also having Kirby as his yarn-like self for one of his alternate costumes.

Edited by Barbie

Well, aside from that cute line from Olimar we get absolutely nothing of substance today. *shrug* Maybe tomorrow.

Barbie, which area from Kirby's Epic Yarn do you think they might make into the stage? o3o Like the quilty plaza maybe? ...er, wait, you haven't played the game, have you? I dunno, anyone else who's played KEY as well? =w=

I have, and that would be a really cool idea for a stage, it's just a matter of finding an area from the game that would work well. Maybe an area like the first world of levels, it isn't breaking any new ground among Kirby stages, but it would at least be unique among other stages. Maybe they could have assorted destructible things on the stage that fighters can break, and then they'll reappear later, or maybe they could add some yarn related enemies, like the brono burts, and have them fly overhead, or some of the other enemies could walk around the ground or stuff. Or maybe it could be a big scrolling level through Patch Castle (or whatever it's called, my bad, I couldn't remember) where it keeps moving to the left until you reach the goal spinning thing. I don't know how they'd start it over though, maybe just have it keep scrolling untill the match ends?

Edited by Spiky