SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering that too. I already created my Frederick Mii Fighter since the cyber outfit actually looks a lot like his armor and the pants are even the right color, but yeah.

Faster attacks and general bigger hitboxes than before as you can see his legs, tails and head gets astronomically big when you pull the larger attacks. Same thing happened in brawl but it wasn't as significant as smash 4.

http://youtu.be/UZiUPaAaRZA

Not to mention that he can warp from one end of the stage to the other. His Egg Roll is also much more viable and no longer useless as before.

Does anyone know how to unlock more Mii Outfits? (not hats) I am having trouble getting them.

I'm wondering that too. I already created my Frederick Mii Fighter since the cyber outfit actually looks a lot like his armor and the pants are even the right color, but yeah.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2hcjc9/list_of_all_ssb4_3ds_challenges_sorted_by_how_you/

Anything describing [Mii Equipment]

Edited by PuffPuff

I got Dr. Mario when I beat Classic on 3.5 difficulty using Ike. lol It was also my first go at Classic.

And thanks for the help, Puff!

Edited by Anacybele

Getting KO's with Lucina is hard

I'm really impressed with the netcode tho.

Yeah the netcode aint dat bad. However, the Nintendo Network gets clogged at times and i just cannot get on sometimes.

Jigglypuff is back in action and oh yes.

Duck Hunt is one of the biggest assholes in the game and I love it!

I unlocked everyone within several hours yesterday.

Bolganone.

Which i have been pronouncing wrong for years apparently. (Curse you, silent e)

Getting KO's with Lucina is hard

I'm really impressed with the netcode tho.

I'm having a hard time rolling KOs with Lucina too. Her response time with button presses feels just, slow...i dunno

I figured out what's wrong with kirby, his recovery time after using his hammer seems long for me

I played a ton of Brawl today since it'll be up to two weeks until I get Smash 3DS, and I found that it is so much better than Melee in everyway.

Fox, Yoshi, Wario, Falco, and Toon Link are all on my radar for this new one now. Bowser Jr, Little Mac, Shulk, Robin, Lucina, Wii Fit Trainer, Dark Pit, Palutena, Villager, Pac-Man, and Rosaluma are all great. I still have ones like Ness and Sheik that I've always liked so yeah.

Edited by Apricot Luma

Bolganone.

Technically, everyone has been pronouncing it wrong.

*insert technical weeb crap here*

Because katakana ambiguity and "Volcanon/Volkanon" in other games.

Like if you beat Classic with Marth on 5.0 or higher without continuing, you'll get Lucina.

I got Lucina by beating Classic with Marth on 3.0...

Anyway, having played this for two days I have come to a conclusion: Brawl is still my favourite Smash Bros. game, and will be for the foreseeable future (Not that I can play it, seeing that my Wii broke over the summer, and the Wii U doesn't have any GC controller ports).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

This doesn't make sense, but...the Monado blade normally only harms mechs in his game. Why is it that it can harm organisms and atoms upon the Smash game? Sure there's R.O.B as it is an absolute bane to him!

Edited by PuffPuff

I've always pronounced it Bologna. I've always known that wasn't what it should be and now that I know what it is I'll probably still keep on saying Bologna.

This doesn't make sense, but...the Monado blade normally only harms mechs in his game. Why is it that it can harm organisms and atoms upon the Smash game?

Looks like someone hasn't finished the game yet.

Edited by Jotari

This doesn't make sense, but...the Monado blade normally only harms mechs in his game. Why is it that it can harm organisms and atoms upon the Smash game?

The same logic that lets Ness take Paula and Poo's moves and lets Robin use Nosferatu.

He'd be awful if he had that restriction.

[spoiler=xenoblade spoilers]Plus the non-Hom hurting part is taken away during the game. This may not be Monado II, but still.

Looks like someone hasn't finished the game yet.

Don't say it!

Don't spoil meeeeeeeeee.

I'm only at the part with the Mecha face.

Oh yeah, guys, I got some of Ike's custom moves. His Eruption customs are Tempest and Furious Eruption. The former is basically the closest we'll get to Ragnell's ranged attack and the latter is just the regular Eruption with greater range, but more recoil damage.

I also got one of his custom Counters, Paralyzing Counter. It's what the name says.

And I got Luigi's Green Missile customs. They're Floating Missile and Quick Missile. The former has a faster charge time but less power. The latter flies faster and farther than normal and Luigi slides across the ground if he misses.

Oh yeah, guys, I got some of Ike's custom moves. His Eruption customs are Tempest and Furious Eruption. The former is basically the closest we'll get to Ragnell's ranged attack and the latter is just the regular Eruption with greater range, but more recoil damage.

I also got one of his custom Counters, Paralyzing Counter. It's what the name says.

And I got Luigi's Green Missile customs. They're Floating Missile and Quick Missile. The former has a faster charge time but less power. The latter flies faster and farther than normal and Luigi slides across the ground if he misses.

Just wait til you see Aether 3. Let's just say it's called Aether Wave...

I haven't played Xenoblade... but I remember Wakamoto voicing the person at the end of the trailer.

I am sad development pretty much nerfed single-player for the adventure mode because of movie leaks.

I mean something similar to melee's would have been fine.

The same logic that lets Ness take Paula and Poo's moves and lets Robin use Nosferatu.

He'd be awful if he had that restriction.

I thought that the Monado was only unable to harm beings from Bionis. Shulk is the only thing from Bionis in this game.

I thought that the Monado was only unable to harm beings from Bionis. Shulk is the only thing from Bionis in this game.

it'd be cool if this sort of thing was in spoiler tags (@everyone)

like that wasn't really much of one, but it could easily lead to more important ones