SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Got all of Rosalina and Bowser Jr.'s customs now. Trophy Rush ate all of my money but Smash Run is a blast.

Gonna try to get Wii Fit Trainer's customs next.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have an options button in the online though. Do you mean the regular Options area?

Yeah, there should be a thing within Options about Internet Settings. Its in there.

Yeah, there should be a thing within Options about Internet Settings. Its in there.

Oh! I wish I'd have thought of looking there. I was too used to the profile stuff being in the actual online section since that was how it was in Brawl. :P

We can battle now if you'd like. The people that asked to play me aren't responding even though I replied to them that I can play now. xP I don't think your FC is in my club thread though, can I have it?

I've forced myself to stop playing by myself because I spent all Friday and Saturday playing it and I don't want to get burnout. Finally got to the Dark Pit level in Uprising though. I was afraid he was gonna be kind of annoying like Shadow the Hedgehog but he actually is justified in story from what I've seen.

Where is that at? Iam not familiar with these kind of things...

Nvm LOL found it already, had to go to popular threads, alright I'll host

My tag is Febro btw.

Edited by GoldenMarth51

I'm in the middle of All-Star mode Anacybele, so you can face GoldenMarth if you want in the meantime. I know I was one of the people who requested to face you, but such is the way of online Smash.

Edited by Randoman

Where is that at? Iam not familiar with these kind of things...

Nvm LOL found it already, had to go to popular threads, alright I'll host

My tag is Febro btw.

Okey dokey. I prefer three stock no items atm, just to clarify.

I'm in the middle of All-Star mode Anacybele, so you can face GoldenMarth if you want in the meantime.

Mkay, I can wait.

Mkay, I can wait.

Uh, so you mean you'll be facing GoldMarth in the meantime, or you'll wait for me to finish All Star before we face off online?

Edit: Ah, in the middle of matches with GoldMarth. Well, I guess I'll be doing regular offine matches in the meantime, so just post here saying when you're ready for some Smash matches (and hope I'm not in the middle of supper during that time).

Edited by Randoman

Well, I apologize to anyone that wanted to play me, but I've decided to quit playing with other people. I suicide way too much and I just can't seem to stop. Not to mention that my button commands don't always go through for some reason. I try to do one move, but end up doing another and it messes me up. I guess the 3DS controls just don't work for me. I'm sorry...

I'll also be taking my FC out of the club thread and resigning from tournaments, of course.

Edited by Anacybele

Well, I apologize to anyone that wanted to play me, but I've decided to quit playing with other people. I suicide way too much and I just can't seem to stop. Not to mention that my button commands don't always go through for some reason. I try to do one move, but end up doing another and it messes me up. I guess the 3DS controls just don't work for me. I'm sorry...

I'll also be taking my FC out of the club thread and resigning from tournaments, of course.

That seems like a somewhat extreme reaction. Even if you are sucking you could still enjoy some four way free for alls or items matches. It's no like we need to be super competitive all the time with victory being the only goal.

That seems like a somewhat extreme reaction. Even if you are sucking you could still enjoy some four way free for alls or items matches. It's no like we need to be super competitive all the time with victory being the only goal.

I didn't say I was going to stop playing the game entirely. I'll still play offline and by myself. And the thing is, I'm competitive when it comes to Smash and any other fighting game I play. It's just how I roll with them. I enjoy being skilled at them and pulling off neat combos and all that stuff. But I can't do that if all I do is suicide and use the wrong move by accident.

I'll wait for the Wii U version to play with you guys again. This is my final decision and I don't think I'll ever go back on it. Again, I'm sorry.

My tip, don't use Little Mac. Or play on For Fun mode.

When it comes to Mac, It's called practice Ninian

All though i'm not much better with him either

Does anybody want to battle?

If so, My friend code is 3566-1540-2447

PM me if you added me

All I see online is Little Mac. And Greninja.

I've only seen another Pikachu once in the 143 1on1 matches I had.

Robin twice.

Lucina a couple times.

And Marth zero times.

Surprisingly, I haven't seen a Rosalina on 1on1 yet, either.

But yeah, so many Little Mac/Greninja users.

It's kinda annoying when I want a larger variety of opponents.

There was this one really good Ganondorf player, though.

That was fun, even if I was two-stocked.

Ok. Listen up.

Input lag happens in online mode sometimes. I totally lost an Anon-Smash match cuz Robin's recovery lagged too much. Even a little bitty bit of lag can hurt in a heated match. Its not the end of the world. Sometimes, lag happens. Once, in a With Friends match, shit went frame-by-frame. It was painful and kinda why we decided to Omega Stage with No Items. B:

As for suicides, you know, we are all kinda bad at the game right now. I suicided with Shulk real bad last time i Smashed With Friends. (and Imp/Jotaro suicided twice with Little Mac and lost a match outright.) We are all still getting the hang of the game and trying out customs and getting things figured out.

Theres gonna be suicides. Theres gonna be lag. Even Big Gay Pink Yoshi lost a match cuz "oops...slight jump input lag".

Try various control schemes and custom moves. Tourneys dont allow customs do they? Just you know, practice. Thats what we all are doing. Im not getting into tourneys yet cuz im not good enough yet. Even with Duck Hunt. Its only been out for three days. Giving up now is just not exactly sporting.

Try using characters with bomb recovery like Duck Hunt and Villager. Then work your way up to getting quicker with the guys you want to use like Ike. Come on, dont bail before i can play you! Thats no fun. Cuz thats what the game is about. Fun.

F is for FIRE THAT BURNS DOWN THE WHOLE TOWN!

U IS FOR URANIUM. BOMBS!

N IS FOR NO SURVIVORS~~~

Ok. Listen up.

Input lag happens in online mode sometimes. I totally lost an Anon-Smash match cuz Robin's recovery lagged too much. Even a little bitty bit of lag can hurt in a heated match. Its not the end of the world. Sometimes, lag happens. Once, in a With Friends match, shit went frame-by-frame. It was painful and kinda why we decided to Omega Stage with No Items. B:

As for suicides, you know, we are all kinda bad at the game right now. I suicided with Shulk real bad last time i Smashed With Friends. (and Imp/Jotaro suicided twice with Little Mac and lost a match outright.) We are all still getting the hang of the game and trying out customs and getting things figured out.

Yeah, but the thing is, it happens offline for me too. And not all of us are bad. PJSalt/PKL is insane at this game, for instance. I'm not joking, he won the hype tourney.

Theres gonna be suicides. Theres gonna be lag. Even Big Gay Pink Yoshi lost a match cuz "oops...slight jump input lag".

Try various control schemes and custom moves. Tourneys dont allow customs do they? Just you know, practice. Thats what we all are doing. Im not getting into tourneys yet cuz im not good enough yet. Even with Duck Hunt. Its only been out for three days. Giving up now is just not exactly sporting.

I do it way more than my opponents do though. And I'm doing it a lot more than I ever did in Brawl, even when it first came out.

Try using characters with bomb recovery like Duck Hunt and Villager. Then work your way up to getting quicker with the guys you want to use like Ike. Come on, dont bail before i can play you! Thats no fun. Cuz thats what the game is about. Fun.

F is for FIRE THAT BURNS DOWN THE WHOLE TOWN!

U IS FOR URANIUM. BOMBS!

N IS FOR NO SURVIVORS~~~

I don't have Duck Hunt Dog yet and when I tried out Villager, I just didn't like how he/she played. But believe me, I do intend to use the former when I get him. I want to make Robin and Toon Link secondaries as well. I was just trying to get good with Ike and Luigi first.

But I've sorta changed my mind anyway. But before I return, I'm going to hang out in training mode for awhile to see if that helps any. I mean, cutting back on suiciding and practicing my button inputs is on me. My opponent has nothing to do with these things.

I really hate online play with strangers... xD.

There was this one guy who kept using Dedede and spamming the Gordo toss and Dash Attack (it's a lot deadlier than it says, and when I kicked it with ZSS, I couldn't time it right xD). He won a ton of battles against me.

But then he met my Zelda... good thing Nayru's Love reflects AND damages! Din's Fire was pretty helpful in having damage him without needing to jump off and use aerials.

Does Din's Fire have a Meteor Smash ("in the core")? I had only "meteor smashed" someone ONCE with Din's Fire, but even then I don't know if it was because of me or something else.

Edited by Carter

I had some great online matches with friends. By the way Carter, why did you self-destruct during the matches?

Edit: I consider myself a good player. If anyone wants to Smash, here's the FC: 1950-8858-7343

Also Kelly, did you forget to add me?

Edited by Ace Gamer